Author Topic: Sally McNeil  (Read 226578 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: Sally McNeil
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2007, 05:13:55 PM »
not my way.  I asked people and they didn't mind, so I weaned the posts.  If you're going to cry about it, I won't touch your posts.

PS Sally is my hero.
X

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2007, 05:32:06 PM »
not my way.  I asked people and they didn't mind, so I weaned the posts.  If you're going to cry about it, I won't touch your posts.

PS Sally is my hero.

It also makes no damn sense

wean a thread because you don't like the content or the dirction of the topic?

how about shooting someone here in the face with a shotgun if you can't get your way?

Hey Meddy, this thread (which I thought was as "dead-as-a-doornail") is now becoming quite interesting intellectually...so please don't be (what did they call it?) a "thread Nazi"!??

One big difference, IMO, that the juries of Francine and Sally observed was the role illegal drugs played in the mental make-up of these women at the times they committed their respective homicides...and thus clouded/skewed the reasoning/logic processes of these murderers! 

Apparently, their respective juries thought illegal drugs played a negligible role in the homicide case of Francine Hughes, but a major role in the homicide case of Sally...and thus, blamed Sally for her "illegal drug use", which I think played a major role in her be found guilty!

Not the actual amount of illegal drugs in their bodies at the time, but the PERCEPTION of the amount of these drugs as perceived by the general public, acting in the roles of both jurors and judge!

Remember, it is not actual reality/truth that sways juries, but their perception of reality!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2007, 06:46:10 PM »
thread nazi....

don't touch my shit

thank you

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2007, 07:19:29 PM »
The defense attorney's get to pick the juror.  Sure, they picked people that they thought were non-biased and be sympathetic to their case.  So don't think the jurors should be that big of a factor.  They did their job correctly based on the evidence. 

Maybe Sally showed no remorse in court and Francine did...who knows...

Maybe Sally's testimony didn't hold up as well with... who knows...

Maybe Sally is just a cold blooded killer who shot her husband and reloaded the gun and shot him again... we all know that  :D

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2007, 10:20:26 AM »
okay knny I won't pull any posts...ya know what?  I might repost all the pictures again after this dies down, thought, cause I like the pictures
X

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2007, 12:31:21 PM »
how wonderful

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2007, 01:00:35 PM »
People in jail are only going to tell their side of the story.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2007, 02:14:03 PM »
The defense attorney's get to pick the juror.  Sure, they picked people that they thought were non-biased and be sympathetic to their case.  So don't think the jurors should be that big of a factor.  They did their job correctly based on the evidence. 

Maybe Sally showed no remorse in court and Francine did...who knows...

Maybe Sally's testimony didn't hold up as well with... who knows...

Maybe Sally is just a cold blooded killer who shot her husband and reloaded the gun and shot him again... we all know that  :D

Good points, BG...but, which is a more "humane" way to kill some...double blast them with a shotgun, or burn them alive...frankly , I 'd choose the former "way to go"!

No doubt, that Sally came across as being a MUCH LESS helpless female than Francine...i.e. unable to defend herself!!  And then, we have the issue of her taking "male hormones to build masculine-looking muscle and strength...all "pure poison"/anathema/unforgiveable acts, I'm sure, in the eyes of a "general public" jury!

I am sure that these juries compared Sally in size/demeanor with "normal frail women" in judging Sally's ability to take care-of/defend herself...probably, overlooking the relative size of Ray..surely, this was another factor, as well, leading to her conviction!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2007, 06:28:39 PM »
A much better revenge would have been a divorce and taking half his shi...., sorry. I forgot he was a bodybuilder. :)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2007, 07:57:16 PM »
If Ray McNeil were alive right now, what would he be doing?
X

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2007, 01:40:09 PM »
Ray didn't die right away.....

he was in agony & moaned "why" all the way up before he died.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2007, 03:10:05 PM »
Ray didn't die right away.....

he was in agony & moaned "why" all the way up before he died.

Knny, your avatars are absolutely hilarious!!!

You know, I think an analogy can be drawn between a jury (or anyone) trying to pass judgment on what Sally and Francine did, being the victims of spousal abuse, and what soldiers who commit “war crimes” do in a combat zone.

IMO, you can only judge people who have experienced severe emotional trauma FAIRLY and ACCURATELY provided you have personally experienced the same emotional trauma.  What’s that old saying (words to that effect)…”not until you’ve walked a mile in my moccasins”. 

Ideally, Sally should have been judged by a panel of jurors who were all the victims of spousal abuse.  As I said, I would probably have killed my father, while he slept, because of my eventual fear and hatred of him when he got drunk and beat me and my mother over many years.  I truly thought at the time because of ignorance, or whatever, that this was the ONLY solution to the problem.  Fortunately, he died of natural causes before I could act on my aberrated thinking.

The analogy of Sally’s homicide to soldiers in a combat zone committing war crimes is that both situations are ones of extreme mental/physical/emotional/psychological trauma where things build, and build up, and, at times, you just SNAP!

As mentioned somewhere else, my father served in WWII in the Pacific Theater in the battles for Guam and Iwo Jima.  My mother said that prior to his service he never drank, or smoked, and was always kind and gentle to both of us.  When he returned from the war, he was a changed man, drank and smoked heavily, and had developed a real short fuse of explosive anger.  He later related to us his intense hatred for the Japanese and the fact that he and his fellow soldiers killed several Japanese prisoners-of-war in cold blood simply because they didn’t want to be bothered with them, or because they simply hated their guts.

I thought these acts on my father’s part “were monstrous” and that he was a true “war criminal” until I, in turn, was drafted and shipped-off to Vietnam, in the mid-sixties…and it was like being dropped off of a “space ship” into another world!!!   

When you see your buddies/fellow-soldiers brutally murdered and their bodies DEFILED; for example, a VC  U.S. soldier POW who was murdered and deliberately “left behind” for your advancing company to find; decapitated and the severed head set on the torso’s chest with the body’s testicles and penis stuck into the decapitated head’s mouth; you develop such an INTENSE HATRED for your enemy that you totally “dehumanize them”, and there becomes no such thing as taking (or keeping) prisoners-of-war! 

Only by God’s grace in that INSANE environment did I personally not commit a “war crime”.  But I often “looked the other way” when they were committed…and they were committed around me all the time! 

All I am saying is that there is NO WAY ANYONE can FAIRLY judge individuals committing war crimes in a combat zone, OR women committing spousal homicide like Sally and Francine did, until they themselves have PERSONALLY experienced the SAME THING(S) in a SIMILAR ENVIRONMENT!!!

Otherwise, you are TRULY off in an ivory tower out-of-touch with reality!!

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2007, 12:19:06 AM »
Knny, your avatars are absolutely hilarious!!!

You know, I think an analogy can be drawn between a jury (or anyone) trying to pass judgment on what Sally and Francine did, being the victims of spousal abuse, and what soldiers who commit “war crimes” do in a combat zone.

IMO, you can only judge people who have experienced severe emotional trauma FAIRLY and ACCURATELY provided you have personally experienced the same emotional trauma.  What’s that old saying (words to that effect)…”not until you’ve walked a mile in my moccasins”. 

Ideally, Sally should have been judged by a panel of jurors who were all the victims of spousal abuse.  As I said, I would probably have killed my father, while he slept, because of my eventual fear and hatred of him when he got drunk and beat me and my mother over many years.  I truly thought at the time because of ignorance, or whatever, that this was the ONLY solution to the problem.  Fortunately, he died of natural causes before I could act on my aberrated thinking.

The analogy of Sally’s homicide to soldiers in a combat zone committing war crimes is that both situations are ones of extreme mental/physical/emotional/psychological trauma where things build, and build up, and, at times, you just SNAP!

As mentioned somewhere else, my father served in WWII in the Pacific Theater in the battles for Guam and Iwo Jima.  My mother said that prior to his service he never drank, or smoked, and was always kind and gentle to both of us.  When he returned from the war, he was a changed man, drank and smoked heavily, and had developed a real short fuse of explosive anger.  He later related to us his intense hatred for the Japanese and the fact that he and his fellow soldiers killed several Japanese prisoners-of-war in cold blood simply because they didn’t want to be bothered with them, or because they simply hated their guts.

I thought these acts on my father’s part “were monstrous” and that he was a true “war criminal” until I, in turn, was drafted and shipped-off to Vietnam, in the mid-sixties…and it was like being dropped off of a “space ship” into another world!!!   

When you see your buddies/fellow-soldiers brutally murdered and their bodies DEFILED; for example, a VC  U.S. soldier POW who was murdered and deliberately “left behind” for your advancing company to find; decapitated and the severed head set on the torso’s chest with the body’s testicles and penis stuck into the decapitated head’s mouth; you develop such an INTENSE HATRED for your enemy that you totally “dehumanize them”, and there becomes no such thing as taking (or keeping) prisoners-of-war! 

Only by God’s grace in that INSANE environment did I personally not commit a “war crime”.  But I often “looked the other way” when they were committed…and they were committed around me all the time! 

All I am saying is that there is NO WAY ANYONE can FAIRLY judge individuals committing war crimes in a combat zone, OR women committing spousal homicide like Sally and Francine did, until they themselves have PERSONALLY experienced the SAME THING(S) in a SIMILAR ENVIRONMENT!!!

Otherwise, you are TRULY off in an ivory tower out-of-touch with reality!!

You are an anomaly, Sir.  A REAL person, with a great life history, including
very severe trauma.  You seem to have taken charge of it.  Did you know that one in four convicts in California are Viet Nam-era vets?  Something to do with the unpopularity of that war, they didn't get a heroes welcome when they came home, Hanoi Jane spat at them, their seratonin levels sank, and they later lashed out against the very nation they fought for.  Anger equals confusion and ignorance.  There had to be a whole lot of anger in Sally's house.  And anger is just one letter away from the word "danger".

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2007, 03:24:51 PM »
ca-ching!
X

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2007, 05:03:27 PM »
X

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2007, 03:40:02 PM »
I love that second to last picture, she was just a couple of weeks out from the USA's where she placed fifth
X

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2007, 04:17:41 PM »
bad to the bone!
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2007, 02:44:35 PM »
Where are the pics of her skeet shooting? :)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2007, 12:08:58 PM »
she doesn't skeet shoot but she is in her little Rambo outfit in a set of pictures
X

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2007, 03:13:41 PM »
Where are the pics of her skeet shooting? :)

she doesn't get it

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 25, 2007, 05:56:18 PM »
she doesn't get it

It's a slow one.

Should have said coon hunting instead, LOL!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2007, 02:08:28 PM »
not funny  >:(
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2007, 02:31:36 PM »
not funny  >:(

Fibber!

You damn sure giggled, LOL!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2007, 05:40:09 PM »
no...there were two actually funny comments made about McNeil...or rather my admiration of her.  I'll repost them word for word, if I can find them, since I made a printout of 'em
X

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2007, 08:00:42 AM »
A much better revenge would have been a divorce and taking half his shi...., sorry. I forgot he was a bodybuilder. :)

Lol.
Half his stash?

It's not a race-case. The fact that he's black is not a factor here imo.
I agree with the doc that Sally shouldn't be glorified. She's a cold-blooded murderer. There are always other options, she was a strong, grown woman. She could have walked out with nobody stopping her, she could have sued him for abuse. Rays actions don't condone hers, and the same goes the other way around.

It appears she was already unstable and then goes looking for the wrong type of men, classic case.
$