Author Topic: Kevin Levrone says he wants to make a comeback at the 2014 Arnold Classic  (Read 18865 times)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
Levrone will always be a pencil neck in my opinion. How can anyone forget the pictures from around 3 years ago where he appeared to be weighing around 180lbs? That gave me a good laugh.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
are you shitting me? kevin at his best.....outclasses these water buffaloes any day of the week.

dexter is the only guy that looked awesome at the arnold......everyone else had the insulin look going on.  imho

You're talking about Levrone at his best (1990's). Even in the 2000's Levrone looked nothing like how he did in the 1990's. Levrone won't be anywhere near his best if he comes back. That's a fact.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
  it sure does suck getting old
Your glass is half empty.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I can see Earl1972 breaking out the inflatable Kevin Levrone blow up doll about now.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
My understanding is there won't be another Master's O as the promoter took a bath for the last 2 yrs.

Would love to see Kev back on stage but lets be real here, aside from Arnold, name one BB'er that took a few yrs and had a successful return?

Last applicant was Gustavo- epic fail!

IMO, Ferrigno should have placed MUCH higher in 1993 (not so much 1992). He was a 325 pound FREAK onstage. Politics. Oliva wasn't as good at his comeback, but guys, we're talking about Kevin Levrone here. Would love to see him get up to 265 pounds and then cut down to 243-248 pounds for competition.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Levrone will always be a pencil neck in my opinion. How can anyone forget the pictures from around 3 years ago where he appeared to be weighing around 180lbs? That gave me a good laugh.

Yeah, a REAL pencil neck for sure.............. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
 What a STICK......::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Man was he a skinny as dude...... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Real 90 pound weakling...... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
That was one serious anorexic looking dude..... ::) ::) ::) ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
if they call him a month before the contest will it not be too late to get ready?

m8

• Getbig V
competition/bbing is terrible these days, he could easily make top 8

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"I want to do the Arnold Classic next year!"

That's what 95 % of the crowd said at the show, after watching this year's lineup on stage.    :-\

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Kevin is the real deal in person. used to work out at his gym in Maryland years ago. One of the strongest bodybuilders ever, I think. 2 weeks out from the Olympia and he's benching 575 like it's nothing.

He's capable of making a comeback and finishing top 5 at the AC. His genetic responders are pretty crazy and he didn't fry himself out but staying on gear year round during his competitive days.

But he's a bit flaky in the head and it's tough to take him seriously when he says something.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
cant wait

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
cant wait

Y E S  Y O U  C A N