Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99616 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #125 on: October 07, 2011, 06:19:40 AM »
Is this person serious?  He is about to make the worst decision in his life and does not even realize it.

I got to "Graphic Design" and started cracking up!!!

This thread is tooo much!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #126 on: October 07, 2011, 06:21:47 AM »
Legitimate Concern here

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: October 07, 2011, 06:22:03 AM »
HAHAHAHAAHAH Get a load of this one.

I'd hit it!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: October 07, 2011, 06:25:03 AM »
ITT: Serfs mocking serfs.

You have far more in common with these "idiots" than with the rich.  If you lived 250 lifetimes, worked a good paying job all the way through every life without ever stopping, saved every dollar and never spent so much as a penny even on food, you might begin to approach the poorest of the wealthy, although by that time their compound interest would have left you thousands of lifetimes behind.

These people are your neighbors.  Have some sympathy.  So what you didn't have kids you can't afford and don't have student loans.  You're not in so much a different boat as you might like to imagine.

Do you think every rich person inherited their wealth? People do actually work hard and come up from poverty, to make it big. One such example is running for president (Herman Cain).

The top three radio talk show hosts came from humble beginnings and don't have college degrees (Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh). The late Steve Jobs dropped out of college; yet, by age 25, he was worth $250 million.

Some come on hard times, through pure circumstance. Others (and there seems to be a lot of them within this "99 percenters" bunch) have just made some flat-out DUMB decisions and must reap the fruit of those decisions.

Regardless, their circumstances (in most cases) ARE NOT THE FAULT of the wealthy, whom they so misguidedly despise.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 07, 2011, 06:26:36 AM »
Legitimate Concern here

Stavios

« Reply #130 on: October 07, 2011, 06:28:30 AM »
haha priceless  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #131 on: October 07, 2011, 06:29:43 AM »
 8)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2011, 06:30:43 AM »
FINALLY SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN- Notice he says he is NOT one of the 99 percenters.

LOL...I like that!  Well done!   ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: October 07, 2011, 06:31:26 AM »
I don't mean to keep replying to all of these but fuck!

Why doesn't this worthless jackass get a job at fucking Panera Bread, Chipotle, Home Depot (or one of the other thousand evil corporations that are currently hiring) and help his ignorant parents pay for his education?

And many of these same "99 percenters" call Sarah Palin "stupid" for going to 5 different colleges, on and off, working in between school years, to keep from racking up debt.

Of course, she later got a scholarship, from entering and winning/placing high in beauty paegents.

This guy could work, while living at home, and go to junior college (depending on his major).

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: October 07, 2011, 06:31:40 AM »
8)

If the billionaires time is up, who's going to step in and run the country?  These fine individuals?  

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 07, 2011, 06:33:30 AM »
And many of these same "99 percenters" call Sarah Palin "stupid" for going to 5 different colleges, on and off, working in between school years, to keep from racking up debt.

Of course, she later got a scholarship, from entering and winning/placing high in beauty paegents.

This guy could work, while living at home, and go to junior college (depending on his major).

Yes!  I really don't understand these at all.  I really hope the majority of Americans aren't this goofy. 

I know what people in this thread are talking about first hand, the majority of people in their early 20's that I know are completely ignorant/college students.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 07, 2011, 06:34:06 AM »
Legitimate Concern here

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #137 on: October 07, 2011, 06:34:52 AM »
 ;)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #138 on: October 07, 2011, 06:35:01 AM »
I am the top 1% (not financially)

I make around 75k a year US. That's around £50k a year. I think that really puts me in the top 20% of earners but I digress. I don't come from money, but I come from sense.

I watch every penny I spend and make sure I save at least 20% of my salary each month, I buy specials where I can, and make sure I live on the cheapest packages of everything I need, etc phone line, internet, etc. I don't watch TV so no need to pay a TV license or Sky (like cable in the US). I never borrowed money to study as I worked about 3 years first saving before going to university where I left 4 years later with no debt. I took me 26 days from the moment I left uni to find a job. This was in a time where there were no jobs going. In my interview I offered to take a 30% cut in what they were offering for a year until I proved my worth. I was offered a job on the spot. I adjusted my spending accordingly spending 30% less across the board. I easily could've lived on that but I didn't save as much as I would've liked so I took a night job painting railway stations which surprisingly enough paid a small fortune. After a year my money was adjusted and I got an increase so I could sleep again at night as I didn't have to work.

I still kept on saving at at age 29 (I'm 31 now) I managed to buy a dilapidated house with land, cash. Well, bank transfer really. I done the house up myself.

I drive a 4 year old BMW I bought for cash from someone who overstretched himself financially and had to start selling stuff.

So I'm 31, no debt, own a house, nice enough car, money in the bank. All done on an average UK salary for a degree-level job.

All it took was sense, 10 years of very hard work and now I'm very much set for a good life. Not hard is it?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 07, 2011, 06:37:29 AM »
This is unacceptable in my opinion.  Schooling for Doctors should NOT cost this much.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #140 on: October 07, 2011, 06:37:48 AM »
in north carolina she certainly can. shes very young and clean face she could easily make that here

I guess it also depends what club she works in.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #141 on: October 07, 2011, 06:38:00 AM »
As much as I would like to be sympathetic with some of these people it's hard, I would have never gone to university if I could not have afforded it. Quite frankly you can make a lot more money as a plumber than a university graduate. What irritates me is how there is no more antiwar movement from the left (never was one from the right), all they talk about is entitlements and at the end of the day, one can be resourceful and do other things, you don't have to stay in your old neighbourhood your whole life.
I hate the State.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #142 on: October 07, 2011, 06:38:29 AM »
This thread title calls all of those people on that site morons, yet does NOT provide all pictures on that site to prove they are morons

There are very legitimate concerns on that site that need political recognition (Even Adonis admits this)

Therefore the thread title is wrong. It should say "some of the 99 percenters are morons"

If you're not trolling Adonis, you should have realized this mistake. Come on, you're smarter than that.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 07, 2011, 06:39:54 AM »

Good for you my friend!

Maybe we're out of touch, maybe we're the odd balls.  Maybe today, a world where people are given everything like children is the way the majority of people want and need?

???

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #144 on: October 07, 2011, 06:40:15 AM »
FINALLY ANOTHER SMART PERSON FOR ONCE.

Yes, a smart person indeed!  

BTW, TA, did you notice the website at the bottom of his sheet, www.DaveRamsey.com?  Dave Ramsey is a very popular, Christian financial counselor.  Many churches teach his financial principles.  

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #145 on: October 07, 2011, 06:40:50 AM »

I make around 75k a year US. That's around £50k a year. I think that really puts me in the top 20% of earners but I digress. I don't come from money, but I come from sense.

I watch every penny I spend and make sure I save at least 20% of my salary each month, I buy specials where I can, and make sure I live on the cheapest packages of everything I need, etc phone line, internet, etc. I don't watch TV so no need to pay a TV license or Sky (like cable in the US). I never borrowed money to study as I worked about 3 years first saving before going to university where I left 4 years later with no debt. I took me 26 days from the moment I left uni to find a job. This was in a time where there were no jobs going. In my interview I offered to take a 30% cut in what they were offering for a year until I proved my worth. I was offered a job on the spot. I adjusted my spending accordingly spending 30% less across the board. I easily could've lived on that but I didn't save as much as I would've liked so I took a night job painting railway stations which surprisingly enough paid a small fortune. After a year my money was adjusted and I got an increase so I could sleep again at night as I didn't have to work.

I still kept on saving at at age 29 (I'm 31 now) I managed to buy a dilapidated house with land, cash. Well, bank transfer really. I done the house up myself.

I drive a 4 year old BMW I bought for cash from someone who overstretched himself financially and had to start selling stuff.

So I'm 31, no debt, own a house, nice enough car, money in the bank. All done on an average UK salary for a degree-level job.

All it took was sense, 10 years of very hard work and now I'm very much set for a good life. Not hard is it?

Imagine how much better you would have been off if your government hadn't stolen so much of your hard earned money in taxes...
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #146 on: October 07, 2011, 06:41:53 AM »
Yes, a smart person indeed!  

BTW, TA, did you notice the website at the bottom of his sheet, www.DaveRamsey.com?  Dave Ramsey is a very popular, Christian financial counselor.  Many churches teach his financial principles.  

Obviously being frugal is limited to being religious Christians....
I hate the State.

rc2008

• Getbig II
Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #147 on: October 07, 2011, 06:44:20 AM »
lol this shit is fucking hilarious. The funniest by far are the whores who had kids early. hahahahahaah, man it sucks to be them

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #148 on: October 07, 2011, 06:44:50 AM »

You're the enemy, you're the creator of misery.

Free money, free stuff, handouts etc..............that is what these fucking idiots want.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: October 07, 2011, 06:45:13 AM »
HAHAHAHAAHAH Get a load of this one.

Sweet I live in CT, right on the RI/CT border. I cant wait to stuff her asshole full of cock. "You want some money for college bitch?! Spread your ass cheeks!" Naw but seriously are we sopposed to feel sorry for these losers? You know "99%" of them went to college with no direction, no major, undeclared and partied it up. Drunk every night, doing drugs etc. yeah college is a big party!! What the fuck did you think it was free? Who's fault is it they didn't maximize their time there and learn something so they could get a job? These tools are everything that is wrong with society today. I need more people to make my coffee in the morning or wait on me at the convenience store so works out for me.