Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99626 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #200 on: October 07, 2011, 07:35:38 AM »
All I know is that I would never gotten any of my degrees if I hadn't have had a scholarship or job opportunities for paying for them. Just common sense.
You probably should not have gotten them anyways as they are completely useless.  Were you not capable of learning any of it on your own?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: October 07, 2011, 07:36:35 AM »
They do have something:
http://nycga.cc/2011/09/30/declaration-of-the-occupation-of-new-york-city/

Declaration of the Occupation of New York City
Posted on September 30, 2011 by NYCGA
THIS DOCUMENT WAS ACCEPTED BY THE NYC GENERAL ASSEMBLY ON SEPTEMBER 29, 2011
TRANSLATIONS: FRENCH, SLOVAK, SPANISH, GERMAN, ITALIAN
As we gather together in solidarity to express a feeling of mass injustice, we must not lose sight of what brought us together. We write so that all people who feel wronged by the corporate forces of the world can know that we are your allies.

As one people, united, we acknowledge the reality: that the future of the human race requires the cooperation of its members; that our system must protect our rights, and upon corruption of that system, it is up to the individuals to protect their own rights, and those of their neighbors; that a democratic government derives its just power from the people, but corporations do not seek consent to extract wealth from the people and the Earth; and that no true democracy is attainable when the process is determined by economic power. We come to you at a time when corporations, which place profit over people, self-interest over justice, and oppression over equality, run our governments. We have peaceably assembled here, as is our right, to let these facts be known.

They have taken our houses through an illegal foreclosure process, despite not having the original mortgage.
They have taken bailouts from taxpayers with impunity, and continue to give Executives exorbitant bonuses.
They have perpetuated inequality and discrimination in the workplace based on age, the color of one’s skin, sex, gender identity and sexual orientation.
They have poisoned the food supply through negligence, and undermined the farming system through monopolization.
They have profited off of the torture, confinement, and cruel treatment of countless animals, and actively hide these practices.
They have continuously sought to strip employees of the right to negotiate for better pay and safer working conditions.
They have held students hostage with tens of thousands of dollars of debt on education, which is itself a human right.
They have consistently outsourced labor and used that outsourcing as leverage to cut workers’ healthcare and pay.
They have influenced the courts to achieve the same rights as people, with none of the culpability or responsibility.
They have spent millions of dollars on legal teams that look for ways to get them out of contracts in regards to health insurance.
They have sold our privacy as a commodity.
They have used the military and police force to prevent freedom of the press. They have deliberately declined to recall faulty products endangering lives in pursuit of profit.
They determine economic policy, despite the catastrophic failures their policies have produced and continue to produce.
They have donated large sums of money to politicians, who are responsible for regulating them.
They continue to block alternate forms of energy to keep us dependent on oil.
They continue to block generic forms of medicine that could save people’s lives or provide relief in order to protect investments that have already turned a substantial profit.
They have purposely covered up oil spills, accidents, faulty bookkeeping, and inactive ingredients in pursuit of profit.
They purposefully keep people misinformed and fearful through their control of the media.
They have accepted private contracts to murder prisoners even when presented with serious doubts about their guilt.
They have perpetuated colonialism at home and abroad. They have participated in the torture and murder of innocent civilians overseas.
They continue to create weapons of mass destruction in order to receive government contracts. *

To the people of the world,

We, the New York City General Assembly occupying Wall Street in Liberty Square, urge you to assert your power.

Exercise your right to peaceably assemble; occupy public space; create a process to address the problems we face, and generate solutions accessible to everyone.

To all communities that take action and form groups in the spirit of direct democracy, we offer support, documentation, and all of the resources at our disposal.

Join us and make your voices heard!

*These grievances are not all-inclusive.

Yet, as Herman Cain pointed out, these idiots don't realize that the guy they helped put in office IS JUST AS RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE BAILOUTS as Wall Street is.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #202 on: October 07, 2011, 07:36:46 AM »
The right gives the death penalty to CONVICTED MURDERERS. And therein lies the difference.

The right: Executes convicted murderers and terrorists and spares unborn babies

The left: Executes unborn babies and spares convicted murderers and terrorists.
Yeah, let's forget about all the innocent who've been executed, or that's it's inhumane and uncivilized. Let's go straight for the Biblical 'eye for an eye.' Hypocrite.

Add: And it's no deterrent to crime, either.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #203 on: October 07, 2011, 07:37:09 AM »
You probably should not have gotten them anyways as they are completely useless.  Were you not capable of learning any of it on your own?

It depends, and useless? no, they all have led up to my current job, which I think is decent and I am well suited for, precisely because of what I studied.
I hate the State.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #204 on: October 07, 2011, 07:38:43 AM »
We don`t need any more humans on the planet.  

Then, you and the other "overpopulated planet" crowd can lead by example and put revolvers to your respective heads. It's that "shared sacrifice" thing.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #205 on: October 07, 2011, 07:38:46 AM »

That hasn't gone very well for the Japanese and the Chinese.  They are just now realizing the consequences of not having had more babies in the past few decades.  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #206 on: October 07, 2011, 07:39:57 AM »

Hhmm..only 1 state over.

.....maybe I can help  :D

Youre supposed to genius. Youre her father.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: October 07, 2011, 07:41:42 AM »
That hasn't gone very well for the Japanese and the Chinese.  They are just now realizing the consequences of not having had more babies in the past few decades.  

Just as the "shared sacrifice" liberals won't cough up one extra penny of their own money voluntarily (especially the rich ones), the "this-planet-is-overpopulated" crowd won't lead by example and make some space by offing themselves.

The common denominator: They don't want to sacrifice their money and lives; they want to sacrifice SOMEBODY ELSE'S money and lives.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #208 on: October 07, 2011, 07:42:41 AM »
People are so dumb sometimes.  A college degree, especially a BS in some nonsense doesn't have the guarantee of a job once you complete it. 

"philosophy" "communications"  oh brother.....  ::)  Not that they aren't interesting, but to expect employment from these is flat out silly.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #209 on: October 07, 2011, 07:43:25 AM »
That's why I've been telling people to go to Ashworth College for.  You get your degree without the high fees.  You study on your own time, you can call or email your instructor anytime you need it. I completed the Diploma course in Fitness and Exercise 2 years ago and now I'm currently I'm working on Health Care Management.  I pay 55 dollars a month and the total cost for everything including the books is 4500 dollars

]http://www.ashworthcollege.edu/programs/associate-degree/health-care-administration

Associate of Science Degree in Health Care Administration program outline:
Semester 1
EN110 - Achieving Academic Excellence SP180 - Principles of Public Speaking EN120 - English Composition I C10 - Introduction to Computers H03 - Medical Terminology
Semester 2
EN130 - English Composition II General Education Elective (Science 100-200 Level) H01 - Medical Office Management I H02 - Medical Office Management II H06 - Health Records Management
Semester 3
General Education Elective (Behavioral/Social Science 100-200 Level) General Education Elective (Humanities/Fine Arts 100-200 Level) H04 - Anatomy and Physiology I H05 - Anatomy and Physiology II H07 - Medical Coding I
Semester 4
C17 - College Mathematics or MA240 - College Algebra* SO245 - Social Impact of Technology H08 - Medical Coding II Elective (100-200 Level)

If you can't afford traditional college, there are always other options.

A

rc2008

• Getbig II
« Reply #210 on: October 07, 2011, 07:43:47 AM »
Just as the "shared sacrifice" liberals won't cough up one extra penny of their own money voluntarily (especially the rich ones), the "this-planet-is-overpopulated" crowd won't lead by example and make some space by offing themselves.

The common denominator: They don't want to sacrifice their money and lives; they want to sacrifice SOMEBODY ELSE'S money and lives.

What he means is, those that are already here should not make more.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #211 on: October 07, 2011, 07:45:21 AM »

Sure, I agree, but then again you would love to reinstitute Mosaic law, which is why I hate both liberals and conservatives.
I hate the State.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: October 07, 2011, 07:46:53 AM »

Then, you and the other "overpopulated planet" crowd can lead by example and put revolvers to your respective heads. It's that "shared sacrifice" thing.
What part of additional humans don`t you understand? 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #213 on: October 07, 2011, 07:47:23 AM »
What he means is, those that are already here should not make more.

But who will work when those who are already here are no longer able to work?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: October 07, 2011, 07:47:31 AM »
Sure, I agree, but then again you would love to reinstitute Mosaic law, which is why I hate both liberals and conservatives.

You mean no stealing, lying, committing adultery, murdering, obeying your parents, or being covetous (which often results in the other offenses being done)?

THE HORROR!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: October 07, 2011, 07:47:46 AM »
Its fairly simple, dont have credit cards, dont buy ANYTHING unless you can buy it outright, dont have kids or a mortgage,never take loans.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #216 on: October 07, 2011, 07:48:49 AM »
Unfortunately.... two things will keep this thing going strong in NYC...

Rich Liberals bringing food down to the 'protesters' who continue to stay there and..

The weather looking like it's going to be clear and sunny till next week.

womp womp..
L

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: October 07, 2011, 07:49:19 AM »
What part of additional humans don`t you understand? 

What makes you think YOU'RE NEEDED on this planet? You've contributed little to society and, by your own admission, your parents gave you the lion's share of your wealth. You're one of the very people that these "99 percenters" want GONE.

rc2008

• Getbig II
« Reply #218 on: October 07, 2011, 07:50:10 AM »

You'll be surprised how long you can work before you expire with the proper motivation. Retirement is overrated.

Besides that, everything in moderation. Including making more, mostly unwanted humans.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #219 on: October 07, 2011, 07:50:50 AM »
Unfortunately.... two things will keep this thing going strong in NYC...

Rich Liberals bringing food down to the 'protesters' who continue to stay there and..

The weather looking like it's going to be clear and sunny till next week.

womp womp..

You should hose them down with Febreeze...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #220 on: October 07, 2011, 07:50:57 AM »
Youre supposed to genius. Youre her father.

;D

.....No baby CalvinH's floating around!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: October 07, 2011, 07:52:12 AM »
The unemployed, silly.  Quickest way to Job Creation and the lowering of unemployment is population reduction via Death rate exceeding the Birth Rate.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #222 on: October 07, 2011, 07:52:36 AM »
This, like most painfully simple things, is difficult to understand for most people.

I don't know why everyone is shitting their pants about Global Warming when overpopulation is already causing big problems, and will be our downfall much sooner than Global Warming...  ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #223 on: October 07, 2011, 07:52:49 AM »
You'll be surprised how long you can work before you expire with the proper motivation. Retirement is overrated.

Besides that, everything in moderation. Including making more, mostly unwanted humans.

Then you agree that we do need more humans in this world, only in moderation.  TA believes we need no more humans at all.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: October 07, 2011, 07:53:12 AM »

do unto others as they would do unto you

with that being said, you are ceasing against your own existance

all the cases of all these people with letters/complaints need better direction. if they find it they can prosper. many should social network better and roomate with people or break off bad relationships with unproductive mates.
A