Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99621 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #250 on: October 07, 2011, 08:13:36 AM »
Hahaahahaa, as if people didn't have enough proof already that the US of A is fucked.

Move over, China's century has already begun.
yup it's a new change in tides. the playingfield is evened out. USA is going to learn not to live above its means.

problem is loans being handed out to easely. not good for neither banks nor people.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #251 on: October 07, 2011, 08:14:45 AM »
Please shut the fuck up. Your a fucking jew living off your parents wealth with no education and no social skills, you might have grammar, but you'd never survive in the real world.

I say jew because it's fucking ironic, that your advocating genocide based on economics. Genocide by economics, is no different than any other kind.
If these people don't breed our economy stagnates and we turn into the japanese which cannot be allowed to happen)
If they don't breed and we just import people, the american demographic dissapears,(therefore a direct form of coercive genocide).

Don't get me wrong I ain't totally opposed to the idea that the poorer class die off and replaced by the richer classes, but I don't mince words, it's genocide nothing else.  
Genocide is the active and systematic killing of those already living.  I am not advocating that you brainless moron.  Furthermore, what do you mean "real world"?  There is only one world and we all live in it simultaneously until we expire.

I take it you are of below average comprehension as one with a normal level would never have made such pointless remarks.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: October 07, 2011, 08:17:39 AM »
but adonis you wouldnt have been born with this sort of thought process

again ill say the key is direction. not college education but more along the lines of falcon-esque education  8)
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: October 07, 2011, 08:17:49 AM »
Then put the revolver to your head to boost that death rate.

In other words, you feel you're ENTITLED to wantonly have sex, making you (in this instance) no better than the loafers you chide on this forum. You feel that other people should pay (with their lives, in the case of unborn children) for you leisure and pleasure.

BRILLIANT!!!  ::)

BTW - Babies aren't accidents; they're the natural product and outcome of sex. This may come as a shock to you, but you're here because your mom and dad got their freak on.
I am already doing my part to boost the death rate in choosing never to have children.  I think I should be rewarded with a ZERO percent tax rate or Credit along with everyone else who chooses to increase the death rate over the birth rate.

MikMaq

« Reply #254 on: October 07, 2011, 08:18:15 AM »
Genocide is the active and systematic killing of those already living.  I am not advocating that you brainless moron.  Furthermore, what do you mean "real world"?  There is only one world and we all live in it simultaneously until we expire.

I take it you are of below average comprehension as one with a normal level would never have made such pointless remarks.
Alright eugenics than are you happy ::)
Anyhow the life status of a fetus still isn't clear, and most people would considered being forced to due so, by the laws of economics genocide. Your getting into a semantics debate what I said still stands true and you know it so shut the fuck up. Actually keep talking I somewhat agree with you just own up to the reality your suggesting.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: October 07, 2011, 08:18:43 AM »

again ill say the key is direction. not college education but more along the lines of falcon-esque education  8)
If I hadn`t been born, I would have never known the difference.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #256 on: October 07, 2011, 08:19:04 AM »
People who get degrees in 'Philosophy, English or Communications' are just destined for failure...what was she expecting to do ? Get hired in Ancient Athens ?

Stepmom's niece apparently teaching in Yale Philosophy Dept, bless her cotton socks.

"English rocks." - Shakeweightspeare.  No idea what 'communications' people do.  They're ususally pretty tight lipped.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #257 on: October 07, 2011, 08:19:11 AM »
I am already doing my part to boost the death rate in choosing never to have children.  I think I should be rewarded with a ZERO percent tax rate or Credit along with everyone else who chooses to increase the death rate over the birth rate.

Yep, you have the entitlement complex, that you chide these "99 percenters" for having.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: October 07, 2011, 08:21:31 AM »
Yep, you have the entitlement complex, that you chide these "99 percenters" for having.
You are the one with the kids and the free tax credits and the Loans big guy, not me.

MikMaq

« Reply #259 on: October 07, 2011, 08:22:11 AM »
So you should get rewarded for a zero contribution to the worlds future labor force.  ;D

That makes no sense, no one would have kids and our economy would slip even further into nothing. Just own up to the truth you hate, people, and you want us all to die.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #260 on: October 07, 2011, 08:24:16 AM »
I ain't totally opposed to the idea that the poorer class die off and replaced by the richer classes

0/100.  See me after class.

MikMaq

« Reply #261 on: October 07, 2011, 08:27:01 AM »
0/100.  See me after class.
The idea has merit and it does have a logic to it, as long as you own up to both sides of a system you is ok.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: October 07, 2011, 08:27:27 AM »
If I hadn`t been born, I would have never known the difference.

if you hadnt of been born you wouldnt have experienced life either. i say its better to experience life if you fail or win at life

i can see not exisiting would put one at "zero point" but thats a hard point to argue as being better than existing, maybe you have temporarlily forgot about fine ass 16 year old hoes  ;)
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: October 07, 2011, 08:28:57 AM »

Also, I am not taking away anyones choice to conceive. I would offer great incentives to not conceive. Are you admitting people would value these incentives, such as a Zero percent Tax Rate, over choosing to have a nasty baby? Of course people will still want nasty babies, they just don`t get the wonderful benefits of not having one.  Do you know the environmental impact of just one human being?  Think about this, I could drive a 1971 Cadillac with no Exhaust, burn Coal all day long for 100 years, dump every single piece of trash I ever come in contact with in the back yard and still not even come close to the aggregate environmental impact of what one human being will produce in his lifetime or contribute to.

What would you choose?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: October 07, 2011, 08:29:28 AM »
without new civilization there is absolutley no hope that we could be brought back to life in a hypothetical world of fine ass young hoes after our untimely deaths
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: October 07, 2011, 08:31:06 AM »
Also, I am not taking away anyones choice to conceive. I would offer great incentives to not conceive. Are you admitting people would value these incentives, such as a Zero percent Tax Rate, over choosing to have a nasty baby? Of course people will still want nasty babies, they just don`t get the wonderful benefits of not having one.  Do you know the environmental impact of just one human being?  Think about this, I could drive a 1971 Cadillac with no Exhaust, burn Coal all day long for 100 years, dump every single piece of trash I ever come in contact with in the back yard and still not even come close to the aggregate environmental impact of what one human being will produce in his lifetime or contribute to.

What would you choose?

i agree there should be an incentive not to reproduce, this way the people who are mature enough to handle raising a kid would probably have a better kid than some getto hood rat
A

MikMaq

« Reply #266 on: October 07, 2011, 08:31:20 AM »

What would you choose?
 Your logic is based on a philosophy of valuing nature over people. This might surprise you but us humans in general care more about our selves than trees and plants.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #267 on: October 07, 2011, 08:32:19 AM »
TA, blame modern medicine for this huge mess.  Too many people who should be dead aren't and are alive, too lazy to work and milk the system.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: October 07, 2011, 08:32:40 AM »
So you should get rewarded for a zero contribution to the worlds future labor force.  ;D

That makes no sense, no one would have kids and our economy would slip even further into nothing. Just own up to the truth you hate, people, and you want us all to die.
If there was any race other than the human race, I'd go join it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: October 07, 2011, 08:37:37 AM »

MikMaq

« Reply #270 on: October 07, 2011, 08:37:47 AM »
If there was any race other than the human race, I'd go join it.
So you hate being human good for you, now what's your point, you think anyone is gonna endorse a policy that doesnt benefit them in the least. And is just some strange forum of self hatred. Seriously your logic goes to the side of fascism more and more.

Yeah and I know you believe that people still have choice, but they don't in reality, again your logic is solid but this is why logic dosen't make any sense. Being alive is not logical its a circular argument trying to logically solves life's problems which is the worst kind of paradox.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #271 on: October 07, 2011, 08:39:02 AM »
You mean no stealing, lying, committing adultery, murdering, obeying your parents, or being covetous (which often results in the other offenses being done)?

THE HORROR!!!!

..stoning to death adulterers and homosexuals, the death penalty for 'idol worship' and all that other good stuff.
I hate the State.

rc2008

• Getbig II
« Reply #272 on: October 07, 2011, 08:44:15 AM »
You guys would be surprised how many people would be willing if it were legal to offer someone a painless death. You could actually start a legitimate business doing this if we didn't live in a society full of bleeding heart liberals.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #273 on: October 07, 2011, 08:49:46 AM »
What makes you think YOU'RE NEEDED on this planet? You've contributed little to society and, by your own admission, your parents gave you the lion's share of your wealth. You're one of the very people that these "99 percenters" want GONE.
Excellent post.
T

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #274 on: October 07, 2011, 09:00:16 AM »
What is the goal of the protesters?  What action are they calling for from Wall Street?  Do they have a mission statement or anything?

From the Occupy Wall Street website, via Picket and Loesch:

Demand one: Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending “Freetrade” by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.

Demand two: Institute a universal single payer healthcare system. To do this all private insurers must be banned from the healthcare market as their only effect on the health of patients is to take money away from doctors, nurses and hospitals preventing them from doing their jobs and hand that money to wall st. investors.

Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.

Demand four: Free college education.

Demand five: Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand.

Demand six: One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now.

Demand seven: One trillion dollars in ecological restoration planting forests, reestablishing wetlands and the natural flow of river systems and decommissioning of all of America’s nuclear power plants.

Demand eight: Racial and gender equal rights amendment.

Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.

Demand ten: Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.

Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the “Books.” World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the “Books.” And I don’t mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.

Demand twelve: Outlaw all credit reporting agencies.

Demand thirteen: Allow all workers to sign a ballot at any time during a union organizing campaign or at any time that represents their yeah or nay to having a union represent them in collective bargaining or to form a union.

These demands will create so many jobs it will be completely impossible to fill them without an open borders policy.

::)   ::)   ::)