Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99422 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #575 on: October 09, 2011, 04:48:38 PM »
THIS IS a LEGITIMATE CONCERN!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #576 on: October 09, 2011, 04:51:00 PM »
THIS IS a LEGITIMATE CONCERN!

fuck... :-X That sucks.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: October 09, 2011, 04:56:54 PM »
^^^^
even that dude, youre 50 and took out 320k in loans?

how many working years do you think you have left to be doing that? seriously?

if youre 50 and still taking out loans that means you didnt save much of anything, WTF?

you know what all these signs have in common?

I want/wanted this but didnt really need it now I am suffering b/c I didnt think it through...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: October 09, 2011, 04:58:00 PM »
fuck... :-X That sucks.
Yeah.  Its really easy to spot the legitimate concerns and this one is REALLY bad.  Affirmative Action for anyone is bullshit and always has been.  Merit and willingness to work should count more than something nobody has any control over.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: October 09, 2011, 04:59:40 PM »
^^^^

if youre 50 and still taking out loans that means you didnt save much of anything, WTF?

I want/wanted this but didnt really need it now I am suffering b/c I didnt think it through...

Well in his case, if it weren`t for Affirmative Action, a bad policy, he may have been able to pay off this loan very quickly as he would have residency. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: October 09, 2011, 05:02:51 PM »
Well in his case, if it weren`t for Affirmative Action, a bad policy, he may have been able to pay off this loan very quickly as he would have residency. 
we would still be supporting the crap out of this guys as he apparently had nothing in savings...

again its all I want/wanted NOT NEEDED this and went for it and now I am in a crappy situation. I can feel for some of them this guy is an example of one of them but still he is in this position b/c of himself and I nor you or anyone else should be responsible for that.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #581 on: October 09, 2011, 05:05:10 PM »
the protestors want reform of the economic, education, and healthcare system. they arent asking for handouts.
Really!? But, you're a moron. A self-taught-sitting-in-his-room-thinking-he's-himself-brilliant-moron!?   ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: October 09, 2011, 05:05:58 PM »
we would still be supporting the crap out of this guys as he apparently had nothing in savings...

again its all I want/wanted NOT NEEDED this and went for it and now I am in a crappy situation. I can feel for some of them this guy is an example of one of them but still he is in this position b/c of himself and I nor you or anyone else should be responsible for that.
I also think he should be able to join the military despite his age as he could use his skills as a Medical Doctor. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: October 09, 2011, 05:07:00 PM »
I also think he should be able to join the military despite his age as he could use his skills as a Medical Doctor. 
Ill totally agree with that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: October 09, 2011, 05:07:19 PM »
^^^^

I do wonder why he is homeless at 50 though. 

MikMaq

« Reply #585 on: October 09, 2011, 05:41:17 PM »
Ironically you guys are missing some key points, the social sciences are extremely important to our economy, to ignore this shows your lack of education.

People with degrees in the applied sciences(business/engineering etc), are the problem, as they have to much leverage over our economy. They live by theory(ironic for pragmatist) that a system based on numbers is superior to a system that is based on qualitative values. A prime example is the insane salaries these fortune 500 assholes make. Upon mentioning this you guys love to state the value of an numerical system, if one person can create the wealth of 100 people he logically deserves to be compensated accordingly, interfering with this would logically be a damper on the efficiency of the overall market.

The problem is that only makes sense if you ignore the qualitative value that 100 people add to the economy. A person with a background in say pyscology will understand this on a scientific level. An economic system that places the element of control in the hands of a select few is bound for failure(which is happening right now btw).  Directly due to the fact that the human mind is limited on a biological level. We can't know everything which is a scientific fact, ironically the markets ignore this with an expert fallacy, and constantly place increasing value to so call experts(c.e.o's) In simple terms if management is seen as the markets intellects, and a market system values narrowmindness(few c.e.o's) than it's obvious the system is fucked!!!!!

Anyhow this is only one example how are systems is totally out of wack there are thousands more but don't for a minute pretend that these people don't have a reason to be upset.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #586 on: October 09, 2011, 05:48:54 PM »
still waiting for jack to post pics of all these ppl with business degrees that are part of the 99%

Bro, you didn't even bother to look at what I said.  Let's not bullshit one another.

I pointed out that most of the people with loan problems don't specify what they were pursuing.

Maybe you've mistaken me for one of the dozens of other people you're currently arguing with.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: October 09, 2011, 06:00:55 PM »
Ironically you guys are missing some key points, the social sciences are extremely important to our economy, to ignore this shows your lack of education.

People with degrees in the applied sciences(business/engineering etc), are the problem, as they have to much leverage over our economy. They live by theory(ironic for pragmatist) that a system based on numbers is superior to a system that is based on qualitative values. A prime example is the insane salaries these fortune 500 assholes make. Upon mentioning this you guys love to state the value of an numerical system, if one person can create the wealth of 100 people he logically deserves to be compensated accordingly, interfering with this would logically be a damper on the efficiency of the overall market.

The problem is that only makes sense if you ignore the qualitative value that 100 people add to the economy. A person with a background in say pyscology will understand this on a scientific level. An economic system that places the element of control in the hands of a select few is bound for failure(which is happening right now btw).  Directly due to the fact that the human mind is limited on a biological level. We can't know everything which is a scientific fact, ironically the markets ignore this with an expert fallacy, and constantly place increasing value to so call experts(c.e.o's) In simple terms if management is seen as the markets intellects, and a market system values narrowmindness(few c.e.o's) than it's obvious the system is fucked!!!!!

Anyhow this is only one example how are systems is totally out of wack there are thousands more but don't for a minute pretend that these people don't have a reason to be upset.

As someone with a Psych degree, a finance degree and soon an MBA...YOURE FULL OF SHIT!!!

The system doesnt place control in anybody's hands, it lets ppl make decisions for themselves...ppl that work for these companies CHOOOOSE to do so. They equally CHOOOOOSE not to be the ppl in which the power subsides....

Nobody is stopping them from being the ppl with the power, they are choosing to take the easier route and demanding unrealistic rewards for it ::)

take your psuedo intellectual shit else where, maybe you and drizzle can get together and circle jerk while talking about how labor deserves as much as management.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: October 09, 2011, 06:03:08 PM »
Bro, you didn't even bother to look at what I said.  Let's not bullshit one another.

I pointed out that most of the people with loan problems don't specify what they were pursuing.

Maybe you've mistaken me for one of the dozens of other people you're currently arguing with.
Nope youre the one, so the ones that do specify...where are the business degrees?

obviously if this was about all ppl getting screwed over and not just the top 1% screwing over the other 99% you would logically expect to see an appropriate number of graduates with business degrees represented in the 99%...

SOOOOOO, lets see these signs of the ones that do list their majors that include the business degrees.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #589 on: October 09, 2011, 06:15:21 PM »
Nope youre the one, so the ones that do specify...where are the business degrees?

obviously if this was about all ppl getting screwed over and not just the top 1% screwing over the other 99% you would logically expect to see an appropriate number of graduates with business degrees represented in the 99%...

SOOOOOO, lets see these signs of the ones that do list their majors that include the business degrees.
Business degrees are worthless... Hope this helps.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: October 09, 2011, 06:19:01 PM »
Really? Mine got me a pretty decent Job, a job that is helping me pay for my MBA...

you have a business degree?

Id say marketing is probably the weakest one and even that you can always get a sales job but then again most sales jobs you dont really need a degree to get anyway so.

whats your business degree in leafy?

MikMaq

« Reply #591 on: October 09, 2011, 06:22:03 PM »
As someone with a Psych degree, a finance degree and soon an MBA...YOURE FULL OF SHIT!!!
Yet you seem to fail to understand my arguement  ::)
The system doesnt place control in anybody's hands, it lets ppl make decisions for themselves...ppl that work for these companies CHOOOOSE to do so. They equally CHOOOOOSE not to be the ppl in which the power subsides....
Your getting into semantics here, the current system obviously favors monopolies, and a narrow management strata. Also you ignore the fact the public have far more leverage with government than in commerce, hence the need for mass protest. Again what the fuck are you saying

Nobody is stopping them from being the ppl with the power, they are choosing to take the easier route and demanding unrealistic rewards for it ::)
Who is they again my argument is that these people are getting fucked the economic system isn't healthy
take your psuedo intellectual shit else where, maybe you and drizzle can get together and circle jerk while talking about how labor deserves as much as management.
Where the fuck did I say labor should make as much as management drawing conclusions t hat aren't there
  Anyhow

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: October 09, 2011, 06:25:54 PM »
Agreed. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: October 09, 2011, 06:27:02 PM »
Anyhow dude if your as agressive and egotistical in real life as you are on this site, I really pity you bro. :-\
LMFAO this is funny coming from you, and im not i just cant stand ignorance and youre spewing it right now.

I agree they have much more power in govt WHICH IS WHY THEY SHOULD BE PROTESTING THE GOVT!!! not business that they subscribe too...what the fuck are you saying?

sorry hoss "them" are the ppl you feel are getting fucked...sorry you dont subscribe to the fucking and then yell about getting fucked that shit doesnt fly...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: October 09, 2011, 06:27:58 PM »
Agreed. 
find some pics of ppl with business degrees in the 99% TA Id like to see them represented as much as ppl do major in those areas...

MikMaq

« Reply #595 on: October 09, 2011, 06:29:21 PM »

Pardon for someone that just did a degree drop you sure as hell are short sighted. There an obvious difference between the way people in the applied sciences versus the way people in the social sciences do things. They get out and protest and you bitches just sit around whining like a bunch of old men.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: October 09, 2011, 06:32:38 PM »
Pardon for someone that just did a degree drop you sure as hell are short sighted. There an obvious difference between the way people in the applied sciences versus the way people in the social sciences do things. They get out and protest and you bitches just sit around whining like a bunch of old men.
LMFAO ahhhh so its not that ppl with business degrees arent in the 99% movement its just that they are not motivated enough to get out and join the protests?

AHHHH IC IC thank you for clearing that up...

ORRRRR

could it be that majority of these ppl actually got jobs?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: October 09, 2011, 06:33:35 PM »
What is this "I was told to go" Bullshit.  Why not think for yourself?  Sometimes you gotta see the forest instead of the trees.

MikMaq

« Reply #598 on: October 09, 2011, 06:34:40 PM »
LMFAO this is funny coming from you, and im not i just cant stand ignorance and youre spewing it right now.

I agree they have much more power in govt WHICH IS WHY THEY SHOULD BE PROTESTING THE GOVT!!! not business that they subscribe too...what the fuck are you saying?

sorry hoss "them" are the ppl you feel are getting fucked...sorry you dont subscribe to the fucking and then yell about getting fucked that shit doesnt fly...

The quote was edited out I thought you were bezerkfury I'm hungover so I ain't apologizing for shit.

Meh I agree with the statement that they should be protesting the gov, and I strongly believe it will flow into it. Politicians aren't stupid this is a huge demographic of people that are becoming more politically aware.  

Anyhow what fucking ignorance am I stating you haven't yet  touched on any of the issues I mentioned without twisting what I said into your on bias.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: October 09, 2011, 06:37:18 PM »
Another problem I see:  Lack of generational wealth.  What has happened to all of their families accumulated assets over the years?  Houses used to belong to families for decades and centuries.  Where do the houses that their Grandparents owned end up?