Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99644 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #900 on: October 11, 2011, 04:47:39 AM »
these people are about as dumb as people who eat meat everyday and ignore the negative health factors that are well documented all over the web
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #901 on: October 11, 2011, 04:49:13 AM »
I have to give it to Herman Cain here as he is spot on regarding these protests and a few other things as well.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #902 on: October 11, 2011, 05:24:18 AM »
I have to give it to Herman Cain here as he is spot on regarding these protests and a few other things as well.

From which direction will the terrorists invade?
G

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #903 on: October 11, 2011, 05:28:18 AM »

My wife said something today I really like... she goes "The thing is, in the past, what really set America apart from other countries in Europe is that people had the 'work' mentality, you wanted to succeed you worked hard, if you didn't you became a nobody, today there is a growing sense of entitlement regardless of how you are contributing to society"

In other news she also told me I'm starting to sound like a republican more and more everyday!   ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #904 on: October 11, 2011, 06:03:50 AM »
 ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #905 on: October 11, 2011, 06:23:08 AM »
HHHEEEESSSSSSSS  BBBAAAACCCCKKKKK! ! ! ! !

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #906 on: October 11, 2011, 06:42:00 AM »

From which direction will the terrorists invade?
G

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #907 on: October 11, 2011, 06:47:57 AM »
He spells debt "DEPT".

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #908 on: October 11, 2011, 06:51:12 AM »
333386 obviously feels seriously threatened by these protests.

Can someone go and hold him?

G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #909 on: October 11, 2011, 06:54:15 AM »
333386 obviously feels seriously threatened by these protests.

Can someone go and hold him?

I hope they grow TBH - will be 1968 all over again.     These leftist rabble will sink Obama next year.   

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #910 on: October 11, 2011, 06:55:58 AM »
I hope they grow TBH - will be 1968 all over again.     These leftist rabble will sink Obama next year.   
I just hope you post a bunch of stuff about OWS and Obama.

It really changes things.
G

MikMaq

« Reply #911 on: October 11, 2011, 07:26:05 AM »
My wife said something today I really like... she goes "The thing is, in the past, what really set America apart from other countries in Europe is that people had the 'work' mentality, you wanted to succeed you worked hard, if you didn't you became a nobody, today there is a growing sense of entitlement regardless of how you are contributing to society"

In other news she also told me I'm starting to sound like a republican more and more everyday!   ???
The myth that people don't work hard is such bullshit. Loads of people work hard, and all they get in return is being crippled by the time their 45, and no back up. Young kids don't work hard because they don't have to, but once you got a kid that shit ain't the same.

You guys are morons, obviously anybody putting their lifes story on the internet is gonna be just another attention seeking self absorbed whinny bitch. Than there are loads of people who are quiet. I love how all the big posters around here are far more flaw than the legit 99 percenters, adonis lives off his parents wealth, 333386 wouldn't be trusted to help others for a second, and most of the others around here post their faces and drug usages like a right of passage.

There's alot of people getting fucked right now, and most are too proud to admit  it. And spare me the working 70 hours pride bullshit, that's not healthy, ain't good for soceity. I know tons of engineers and business majors who have jobs yes, but there for the most part underemployed and aren't getting the experience they need to be the workforce of tomorrow. To top it off their taking many of the jobs that the 99 percenters should have, so their place as the lower middle class is gone so they should be angry.\

I'm fucking great full for these people, you can pretend that they can all make  the right decisions and get those superior degrees, but just look what happened to medicine the field got ruined by to many people studying medicine and know they make fuck all. The same can be said for electrician plumbers you name it, if we all did the right thing, we'd be in the  same situation. Stop being a I told you so, when you infact really did not and merely taking the place of the hypocrit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #912 on: October 11, 2011, 07:29:29 AM »
The myth that people don't work hard is such bullshit. Loads of people work hard, and all they get in return is being crippled by the time their 45, and no back up. Young kids don't work hard because they don't have to, but once you got a kid that shit ain't the same.

You guys are morons, obviously anybody putting their lifes story on the internet is gonna be just another attention seeking self absorbed whinny bitch. Than there are loads of people who are quiet. I love how all the big posters around here are far more flaw than the legit 99 percenters, adonis lives off his parents wealth, 333386 wouldn't be trusted to help others for a second, and most of the others around here post their faces and drug usages like a right of passage.

There's alot of people getting fucked right now, and most are too proud to admit  it. And spare me the working 70 hours pride bullshit, that's not healthy, ain't good for soceity. I know tons of engineers and business majors who have jobs yes, but there for the most part underemployed and aren't getting the experience they need to be the workforce of tomorrow. To top it off their taking many of the jobs that the 99 percenters should have, so their place as the lower middle class is gone so they should be angry.\

I'm fucking great full for these people, you can pretend that they can all make  the right decisions and get those superior degrees, but just look what happened to medicine the field got ruined by to many people studying medicine and know they make fuck all. The same can be said for electrician plumbers you name it, if we all did the right thing, we'd be in the  same situation. Stop being a I told you so, when you infact really did not and merely taking the place of the hypocrit.

You don`t know half as much as you think you do there, sport.

MikMaq

« Reply #913 on: October 11, 2011, 07:31:20 AM »
You don`t know half as much as you think you do there, sport.
Lolz I love these responses like you know any engineers  ::)

You couldn't point out one part that is wrong, so you use these weak lines.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #914 on: October 11, 2011, 07:36:00 AM »
Lolz I love these responses like you know any engineers  ::)

You couldn't point out one part that is wrong, so you use these weak lines.
Of course we could easily do so, but why waste the time?  I am having a great time at your expense and I believe you do add a little bit of fluff to the thread at hand so I encourage you to continue.

MikMaq

« Reply #915 on: October 11, 2011, 07:39:27 AM »
I know plenty of them,,,,who are these people at getbig who make such claims as yours,,,,i dont get it fella I just dont get it  ::)

you have 240,,who claims dcotors dont make grammar mistakes,,,

you have adonis,,who hates these 99ers,,whoever they are but yet in other posts,,he SUPPORTS this kind of stuff,,,

Wiggs,,,is the only person who is honest here in this whole board,,along withg gh15 and I,,,,Alex23 also,,,,

all you are ridiculous,,,,
Agreed, even if the truth is exposed they turn it into a joke. ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #916 on: October 11, 2011, 08:36:00 AM »
So what, you don`t get any birthday presents.  Birthdays are nothing other than denoting one full trip around the sun, why does someone need a trinket to remind them of it?

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #917 on: October 11, 2011, 08:46:23 AM »
;)

They were about 300 teachers bussed into the Loop to demonstrate. Tied up traffic on Monroe and over by the Art Museum. Then the fatasses got tired and had to sit down and rest.  ;D

MikMaq

« Reply #918 on: October 11, 2011, 08:54:28 AM »
So what, you don`t get any birthday presents.  Birthdays are nothing other than denoting one full trip around the sun, why does someone need a trinket to remind them of it?

It's a sign of safety and progressiveness, you wanna fuck a kid up convince him theirs no fun and no point in trying. Again dude I really hope you don't breed.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #919 on: October 11, 2011, 08:56:22 AM »

You're wrong here.  It's simply fun.  Kids should be allowed to stay kids for as long as possible.
Y

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #920 on: October 11, 2011, 09:04:51 AM »
You're wrong here.  It's simply fun.  Kids should be allowed to stay kids for as long as possible.
THAT is PRECISELY part of the problem.  Stagnated reality and a childhood that lasts entirely too long filled with bullshit and make believe.  It leads EXACTLY to the behavior we see exhibited.  I grew up without ever having these nonsense gift giving times.  I don`t buy anyone any gifts, nothing for anyone, not even Jezebelle and she does the same.  Its not fun and it serves no purpose.

A prolonged childhood will do nothing but lead to irresponsible behavior with an inability to deal and face reality.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #921 on: October 11, 2011, 09:06:06 AM »
Here is an example of a prolonged childhood I am sure.  She thinks she was PROMISED something as if mommy PROMISED to buy her a gift for her birthday.

rc2008

• Getbig II
« Reply #922 on: October 11, 2011, 09:07:17 AM »
No, our kids are being raised from a young age to have that sickening sense of entitlement. That they should have a birthday present. That they should have Xbox. As a kid, you should be taught to respect your fucking elders, do your fucking sums, and eat the healthy meals you are given.

People hate Adonis, when he is basically the only one in the thread making logical points.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #923 on: October 11, 2011, 09:09:43 AM »
Here is an example of a prolonged childhood I am sure.  She thinks she was PROMISED something as if mommy PROMISED to buy her a gift for her birthday.

Preach it TA.....

She is terrified of the unknown - we all were when we graduated. If these assclowns spent half as much time and effort looking for a job as they do whining and "occupying", they'd have one.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #924 on: October 11, 2011, 09:19:30 AM »
THAT is PRECISELY part of the problem.  Stagnated reality and a childhood that lasts entirely too long filled with bullshit and make believe.  It leads EXACTLY to the behavior we see exhibited.  I grew up without ever having these nonsense gift giving times.  I don`t buy anyone any gifts, nothing for anyone, not even Jezebelle and she does the same.  Its not fun and it serves no purpose.

A prolonged childhood will do nothing but lead to irresponsible behavior with an inability to deal and face reality.

I'm not sure whether or not to engage you on this subject any further because I know your stance on children, and I respect everyone's opinion - to each his own.

But being a kid at age SIX is not a stagnated/prolonged childhood.  Children should be exposed to realities at a rate where they have the capacity to understand them.  Getting presents is fun at age six, and should be.  There will be no detrimental future ramifications from it.
Y