Author Topic: 5 days of dorian  (Read 6454 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: 5 days of dorian
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2008, 03:00:08 PM »
I didn't miss it.  I just don't trust everything everyone says.  I work in the visual effects industry, it's my job to make fake things look real, my job relies on visual deception so I know how easy it is to fake things.  I'm not saying one way or the other the photo is untouched, but just going by other shots I've seen of Yates that year, I never saw his quads and waist look like that, ever.  That's all I'll say about it.

You're implying it's worked but don't have the balls to say it

he's 283 pounds in that pic and it's not out of the realm of possibility to think his quads may be at their biggest ever , especially seeing he said 1995 was a good year , clearly evident from his Olympia that year

and my point still stands he keeps denying his buddy touched the screencaps , Kevin Horton exposed him doing and the person who did it admitted he plays with pictures my point still stands he's wrong and a liar

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2008, 03:03:40 PM »
You're implying it's worked but don't have the balls to say it

he's 283 pounds in that pic and it's not out of the realm of possibility to think his quads may be at their biggest ever , especially seeing he said 1995 was a good year , clearly evident from his Olympia that year

and my point still stands he keeps denying his buddy touched the screencaps , Kevin Horton exposed him doing and the person who did it admitted he plays with pictures my point still stands he's wrong and a liar

Heh, it's not that I don't have the balls to say it, I just don't have enough evidence to logically make a valid opinion.  People do all kinds of sneaky shit to photos, stuff you wouldn't even be able to notice, even trained eyes.  I'm not saying one way or the other, just that I've never seen his quads and waist look like that.  If there are other photos out there supporting that physique, please feel free to post them.

And to say the photo is untouched is not entirely accurate either.  It's already been through photoshop to mask out the background, add the reflection on the floor etc.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2008, 03:07:29 PM »
Heh, it's not that I don't have the balls to say it, I just don't have enough evidence to logically make a valid opinion.  People do all kinds of sneaky shit to photos, stuff you wouldn't even be able to notice, even trained eyes.  I'm not saying one way or the other, just that I've never seen his quads and waist look like that.  If there are other photos out there supporting that physique, please feel free to post them.

I didn't post them Kevin did and here are two pictures of Dorian's waist from 1995 Mr Olympia , same contest when held tight his waist looks small when relaxed well you get the idea so that can more than explain the waist appearance

and the quads he's 283 pounds explains why they would be that big

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2008, 03:10:35 PM »
I didn't post them Kevin did and here are two pictures of Dorian's waist from 1995 Mr Olympia , same contest when held tight his waist looks small when relaxed well you get the idea so that can more than explain the waist appearance

Based on those I could see the photo as being legit.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2008, 03:25:41 PM »
I'm not going to get involved in a drawn out debate about Dorian and Ronnie etc, but I may pop in every now and then over the next few years to add a post or two!

Numerous people including judges, writers photographers have stated that photos do not do Dorian justice and I agree, even though I've taken some of them.

An interesting exercise is to look at the shots that I took of him in 93 and then look at the video that was shot at the same time. The angle of the video reveals the depth to his physique that the photos don't.

Below is a shot that Chris Lund took of him which shows more of that depth.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2008, 03:28:58 PM »
I'm not going to get involved in a drawn out debate about Dorian and Ronnie etc, but I may pop in every now and then over the next few years to add a post or two!

Numerous people including judges, writers photographers have stated that photos do not do Dorian justice and I agree, even though I've taken some of them.

An interesting exercise is to look at the shots that I took of him in 93 and then look at the video that was shot at the same time. The angle of the video reveals the depth to his physique that the photos don't.

Below is a shot that Chris Lund took of him which shows more of that depth.

another great shot . Kevin thanks for the pictures you posted and I get you not wanting to get involved .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2008, 03:29:04 PM »
I'm not saying one way or the other the photo is untouched, but just going by other shots I've seen of Yates that year, I never saw his quads and waist look like that, ever

and neither has anyone else, including dorian himself... ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2008, 03:33:52 PM »

um HELLO? ::)

at 300 pounds his quads didn't have that sweep and his waist was HUGE

so how can he have even more massive quads at 283?

and you think his waist shrunk to about half the size at 283 LOL? ::)

holy shit man use your head! ::)

you truly are NaiveDeity.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2008, 03:36:13 PM »
um HELLO? ::)

at over 300 pounds his quads didn't have that sweep and his waist was HUGE

so how can he have even more massive quads at 283?

and you think his waist shrunk to about half the size? ::)

holy shit man use your head! ::)

you truly are NaiveDeity.. :-\

Man you're having a bad day lol a bad week in fact all due to bodybuilding.com lol Hulkster one has nothing to do with the other one if offseaon guestposing and one is pre-contest prep BIG difference

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2008, 03:37:48 PM »
Is this "Hulkster" ?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2008, 03:39:06 PM »
Is this "Hulkster" ?

LMFAO I watched that fight and that's exactly Hulkster lol long , long night for The Golden Boy simply outclassed , perfect analogy

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2008, 03:44:19 PM »
check it out, for Kevin and ND:

dorian's 95 contest quads

tom platz's quads

dorian's 95 morphed quads

someone did some creative editing..

what is so sad is that ND and Co, including a professional photographer, cannot see how blatant this is... ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2008, 03:47:13 PM »

tom platz's quads

what is so sad is that ND and Co, including a professional photographer, cannot see how blatant this is... ::)

Your example of Platz legs is a good one to show how side lighting reveals depth, whereas the frontal lighting used at contests doesn't.
It's all about the shadows.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2008, 04:07:16 PM »
This picture is obviously real.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2008, 05:27:19 PM »
It is definitely morphed, Borton is a lair!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2008, 05:39:52 PM »

tom platz's quads

Huckster the picture is not shopped. What happens is that in the contest pic Dorian is just touching his hips with his clasped hands, while in the black-and-white picture he's actually pushing his waist in with his hands. This is not rocket science.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2008, 05:46:02 PM »
  Hucksterthe picture is not shopped. What happens is that i the contest pic Dorian is just touchig his hips with his clasped hands, while in the black-and-white picture he's actually pushing his waist in wi is hands. This is not rocket science.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

its more than just the hands...
Flower Boy Ran Away

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »
It's all about the shadows.

Call it what you'd like.  Someone "shadowed" out his hips.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2008, 05:50:05 PM »

tom platz's quads

What's your excuse now?  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2008, 06:09:00 PM »
Call it what you'd like.  Someone "shadowed" out his hips.