Author Topic: Dogs kill  (Read 4526 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Dogs kill
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2009, 07:47:32 AM »
Hate my area. So many dogs, with shit fences, dogs roaming the streets at night. You gotta watch where you walk

just walk around with  the strap...like i do...then you could just blast them shits

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2009, 07:48:11 AM »
.Well, I was simply doing my job, I turned up to a property to do a lawn mowing quote and soon after exiting my car was set upon by two viscious pit bulls, I have reportied it to the authorities who have seized the dogs and informed me that the dogs were already declared dangerous as they had a few months before killed two alpacas on an adjacent property.
Anyway, Your a Fu#KWIT who's entry into this world was due to a gang rape of your mother! by the way that is sarcasm

shouldn't have gotten out of your car...like i always say, you mess with a pit. . .

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2009, 07:50:36 AM »
shouldn't have gotten out of your car...like i always say, you mess with a pit. . .
I was invited to the property by the owner to do a quote for 7 acres of lawn mowing, there were no dogs around when I arrived so i was making my way to the front door. Nobody was 'messin with a pit bull' you idiot! I was simply doing my job.  Your a Fu#KWIT who's entry into this world was due to a gang rape of your mother!
V

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2009, 07:52:40 AM »
I was invited to the property by the owner to do a quote for 7 acres of lawn mowing, there were no dogs around when I arrived so i was making my way to the front door. Nobody was 'messin with a pit bull' you idiot! I was simply doing my job.  Your a Fu#KWIT who's entry into this world was due to a gang rape of your mother!

well, pits only attack the weak.  they were just doing what is natural to any predator...culling the weak and diseased from the herd.  perhaps you should think about weight training so this doesn't happen inthe future?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2009, 07:57:06 AM »
well, pits only attack the weak.  they were just doing what is natural to any predator...culling the weak and diseased from the herd.  perhaps you should think about weight training so this doesn't happen inthe future?
I am 36 years old, 6 foot 2 and 123kg of solid build, I have weight trained for over 15 years - I haven't heard anybody describe me as weak, only cowards on getbig, who sit at their desktops masturbating over oiled up guys in thongs.  Either you are very young and arrogant or unable to deal with reality, I have not yet any man who could take on two pitbull terriers at a time and come off better off! You obvioulsy dont know the power off a pit bull. Your a fool

By the way, the dogs are scheduled to be destroyed, I will recover to live again, who is the greater predator!
V

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2009, 07:59:02 AM »
I am 36 years old, 6 foot 2 and 123kg of solid build, I have weight trained for over 15 years - I haven't heard anybody describe me as weak, only cowards on getbig, who sit at their desktops masturbating over oiled up guys in thongs.  Either you are very young and arrogant or unable to deal with reality, I have not yet any man who could take on two pitbull terriers at a time and come off better off! You obvioulsy dont know the power off a pit bull. Your a fool

::)
ok tough guy....i punched 2 pits in the face this mornin on my way to school...true story... ;D

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2009, 07:59:54 AM »

By the way, the dogs are scheduled to be destroyed, I will recover to live again, who is the greater predator!

No you have  How are you doing?
No Worries 4 me

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2009, 08:00:35 AM »
::)
ok tough guy....i punched 2 pits in the face this mornin on my way to school...true story... ;D
Punchin your mums armpits while she rapes you for the 100th time doesn't count. True Story!
V

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2009, 08:01:49 AM »
this would have been a happy ending if the dogs attacked & killed the Jehovah Witnesses

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2009, 08:03:53 AM »
Punchin your mums armpits while she rapes you for the 100th time doesn't count. True Story!

was that supposed to be funny? ...i was just jokin with your bitch ass...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2009, 08:04:36 AM »
No you have  How are you doing?
What do you mean how you doing, I have a cast on my left leg, I cant weight bear, my left arm is all mangled up and I have a large infection on my right arm from the IV Site in the hospital,  I am currently on two strong painkillers, two types of anti biotics and a laxative to counteract the constipation from the pain killing drugs.  Every day tasks are near impossible and take ten times as long, I cant work and for the first four days in hospital was unable to move from my back due to the injuries on my leg and arm.  It may be months before I can walk unassisted again. but other than that I am Fantastic! Thanks for asking.
V

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2009, 08:05:45 AM »
What do you mean how you doing, I have a cast on my left leg, I cant weight bear, my left arm is all mangled up and I have a large infection on my right arm from the IV Site in the hospital,  I am currently on two strong painkillers, two types of anti biotics and a laxative to counteract the constipation from the pain killing drugs.  Every day tasks are near impossible and take ten times as long, I cant work and for the first four days in hospital was unable to move from my back due to the injuries on my leg and arm.  It may be months before I can walk unassisted again. but other than that I am Fantastic! Thanks for asking.

you sound like a woman on the rag

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2009, 08:06:16 AM »
was that supposed to be funny? ...i was just jokin with your bitch ass...
Just havin a joke! haha
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2009, 08:08:04 AM »
you sound like a woman on the rag
Quit your bitchin BITCH
V

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2009, 08:08:11 AM »

hmmmm...me thinks you doth tell untruths.  pits do not.  besides, you can be 6'10" and 300 lbs @ 2% and still be weak.  weak may refer to your masculinity which I detect thru your posts as severely lacking.  def not an alpha or even a beta male in you.  probably an omega male.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2009, 08:11:41 AM »
hmmmm...me thinks you doth tell untruths.  pits do not.  besides, you can be 6'10" and 300 lbs @ 2% and still be weak.  weak may refer to your masculinity which I detect thru your posts as severely lacking.  def not an alpha or even a beta male in you.  probably an omega male.
You wouldnt know masculinity if it fell on your head, your posts resemble those of a teenage Bufoon displaying a complete lack of real knowledge about anything. By the way, I am not trying to be an aplha male or any other type of male. Your attitude reaks of the classic Small Man Syndrome.
V

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2009, 08:17:46 AM »
You wouldnt know masculinity if it fell on your head, your posts resemble those of a teenage Bufoon displaying a complete lack of real knowledge about anything. By the way, I am not trying to be an aplha male or any other type of male. Your attitude reaks of the classic Small Man Syndrome.

you have much to learn grasshopper.  stick around and learn from the alphas about how to move up in the pack.  otherwise you will be forever running from the pit bulls of the world.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2009, 08:20:31 AM »
you have much to learn grasshopper.  stick around and learn from the alphas about how to move up in the pack.  otherwise you will be forever running from the pit bulls of the world.
Drugs have a lot to answer for.  Another delusional GETBIGGER who thinks he has the answers to lifes mysteries by prentending to be a a Tough Guy from inside his mothers bedroom posting on getbig while popping pimples waiting for replies to his posts.  Good Luck Dreamer
V

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2009, 08:21:40 AM »
Drugs have a lot to answer for.  Another delusional GETBIGGER who thinks he has the answers to lifes mysteries by prentending to be a a Tough Guy from inside his mothers bedroom posting on getbig while popping pimples waiting for replies to his posts.  Good Luck Dreamer

take a deep breath...breath in.....breathe out...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2009, 08:23:02 AM »
take a deep breath...breath in.....breathe out...
Just relax dude, your melting down! Your taking this way too seriously
V

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2009, 08:23:47 AM »
Just relax dude, your melting down! Your taking this way too seriously

it's gonna be ok...we are here to help you

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2009, 08:24:59 AM »
it's gonna be ok...we are here to help you
"We", you mean you and your crack whore MUM!
V

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2009, 08:26:03 AM »
"We", you mean you and your crack whore MUM!

do you have daddy issues?  was he not there for you growing up?  did you not have a proper male role model?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2009, 09:44:46 AM »
Check out this clip of a woman attacked by a pitbull (you may need to click it twice):

http://www.admart.asia/en/board.php?action=detail&id=588&lang=en&section_id=9&category_id=211&pn=1

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2009, 09:53:58 AM »
A dog grabbed my ankle while riding the bike. I called animal control, we went to the house, they asked the owners about the dog and they did not claim it, big surprise, animal hauled it away for destruction. Problem over! I now ride the bike past their yard almost every day. They grill whole pigs and sheep in their yard ever so often, looks nice, but they hardly speak any English so I haven't bothered to aske if they could invite me in for a bite.