Author Topic: Rumor Mill: Phil Heath's Colorado Check Bounced?  (Read 22575 times)

thisiskeith12

Re: Rumor Mill: Phil Heath's Colorado Check Bounced?
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2006, 09:21:07 AM »
you're a pain in the ass.

If I don't matter, why does it matter?!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2006, 09:22:18 AM »
If I don't matter, why does it matter?!

i just wanted to post a Jessica Alba pic.  Focus on what's important here.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2006, 09:24:21 AM »
is that a tattoo on her lower back?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2006, 09:24:29 AM »
i just wanted to post a Jessica Alba pic.  Focus on what's important here.

She needs a toothpick.

is that a tattoo on her lower back?

That's a bullseye!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2006, 09:25:53 AM »
Fair enough.  Will the NAABA be offering 150k in prize monies this Sept and Oct?

No, but they won't be offering 150,000 pounds of bullshit
A

thisiskeith12

« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2006, 09:26:28 AM »
Wait a minute, DID YOU TAKE THOSE PICTURES 240!?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2006, 09:27:10 AM »
Wait a minute, DID YOU TAKE THOSE PICTURES 240!?

nah, they were posted back on the Y when it was a cool place.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2006, 09:28:31 AM »
No, but they won't be offering 150,000 pounds of bullshit

Vince, as a high caliber athlete yourself, why would you hate all over the rights of athletes to compete in another division where they can make good money?  If they're not placing in the IFBB, they're not earning any $ in the IFBB. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2006, 09:31:56 AM »
Vince, as a high caliber athlete yourself, why would you hate all over the rights of athletes to compete in another division where they can make good money?  If they're not placing in the IFBB, they're not earning any $ in the IFBB. 

I don't have a problem with fair competition.  I have a problem however which an organization ran by a person with no integrity
A

thisiskeith12

« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2006, 09:37:29 AM »
I don't have a problem with fair competition.  I have a problem however which an organization ran by a person with no integrity

Wayne's reputation of trying to shock doesn't seem too thought out.

Stavios

« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2006, 09:37:50 AM »
If I had millions of dollar, I would buy Jessica Alba

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2006, 09:38:13 AM »

Please list exactly why you make the claim that Wayne DeMilia has no integrity.  I don't want to hear quotes from pissed off athletes after placing low.  I want to hear proof Wayne has no integrity.

Also, since you have posted 3 or 4 big hoaxes on getbig this year intended to confuse and mislead people, how would you rate your own integrity, Vince?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2006, 09:40:52 AM »
Please list exactly why you make the claim that Wayne DeMilia has no integrity.  I don't want to hear quotes from pissed off athletes after placing low.  I want to hear proof Wayne has no integrity.

Also, since you have posted 3 or 4 big hoaxes on getbig this year intended to confuse and mislead people, how would you rate your own integrity, Vince?

Someone needs to post the pic of the kid onstage at the last NOC. Proof right there.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2006, 09:49:37 AM »
Please list exactly why you make the claim that Wayne DeMilia has no integrity.  I don't want to hear quotes from pissed off athletes after placing low.  I want to hear proof Wayne has no integrity.

I would make a list but I don't think I'll want to write a novel anytime soon but if I was to begin with something it would be the last NOC show he did.  And if you speak to the athletes, you'll find out that's its beyond contest placings. 

As far as the hoaxes are concerned they have nothing to do with my integrity.  I like to have fun around here like everyone else.  I would base it upon the company I own and operate.  I insure that my customers get the realest shit legally available as well as one of few people that still supply the good old fashioned classic bodybuilding supplements.  The stuff that built champion physiques.  People love buying stuff from me because my products are very unique.  I'm not a carbon copy Efitstore, Netrition, DPS, etc store.  I'm bulldogging the competition like the Georgetown Hoya's.

My new announcement won't be a hoax and I assure you I plan to unlease "my comeback".  I may even put out some of the new pictures if I feel like it.  I'm just taking it easy right now.... ;D
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 21, 2006, 09:59:04 AM »
I insure that my customers get the realest shit legally available as well as one of few people that still supply the good old fashioned classic bodybuilding supplements.  The stuff that built champion physiques.  People love buying stuff from me because my products are very unique.  I'm not a carbon copy Efitstore, Netrition, DPS, etc store.  I'm bulldogging the competition like the Georgetown Hoya's.

Which champion's physiques were built through the use of your products?  Are you just using an old catch phrase, or can you back up your claims with proof?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2006, 10:01:37 AM »
Which champion's physiques were built through the use of your products?  Are you just using an old catch phrase, or can you back up your claims with proof?

Geez 240...Why must you set yourself up?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2006, 10:16:21 AM »

Arnold, Franco, Zane, Draper, Reeves and many others used Milk & Egg Protein Powder, Liver Tablets, Brewers Yeast, Knox Gelatin etc to built great physiques.  That's what I'm referring too. 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2006, 10:21:21 AM »
Arnold, Franco, Zane, Draper, Reeves and many others used Milk & Egg Protein Powder, Liver Tablets, Brewers Yeast, Knox Gelatin etc to built great physiques.  That's what I'm referring too. 

Vince, what % of Arnold's success would you attribute to the use of knox gelatin and brewer's yeast?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2006, 11:07:20 AM »

What are you talking about???  There are a number of pro bodybuilding federation all other the world.  Did you forget about the NABBA where Rhino made his name???  Its a viable competitor to the IFBB and is growing very fast

You really do need to shut up, listen, and learn a few things before opening your fool mouth again.

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2006, 01:39:53 PM »
All right guys lets cool it already no need for anyone to get upset, it summertime, the sun is shining and the girls are looking pretty so why are we getting caught up in this crap?  everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2006, 03:03:56 PM »
You really do need to shut up, listen, and learn a few things before opening your fool mouth again.

Kiss my left asscheek, clown.  The NABBA is big worldwide, just not big in the US but it will be soon.  Give it some time
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2006, 03:05:55 PM »

Kiss my left asscheek, clown.  The NABBA is big worldwide, just not big in the US but it will be soon.  Give it some time

Which would you say is bigger:

NAABLA winnings in Sept/Oct of 2006 (??)

OR

PDI winnings in Sept/Oct of 2006 ($150,000)?

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
Re: Rumor mill hard at work
« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2006, 03:12:09 PM »
I'm just keeping it real and telling it like it is.

Why on earth you keep saying this is beyond me?? do you really believe that is what you are doing? What do you think the majority of people on here are doing when they tell you not to embarass yourself by getting on the stage again? wake up ffs!
Team Efferding