Author Topic: A day in the life of Rich Piana  (Read 27048 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: A day in the life of Rich Piana
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2014, 01:57:41 PM »

I worked for HomeGold Financial as a Mortgage Originator and Loan Officer so I know quite a lot about real estate, asswipe.  Made a shitload of money....until this happened. I'm lying my ass off

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/2004-02-05-homegold_x.htm

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2014, 02:31:19 PM »
So bottom line is public record shows Rich and his wife(?) bought the house that was foreclosed on in 2002. In 2008 a quick claim deed was filed giving full ownership of this home to her.

Owner: Debra J Piana City:Los Angeles-Northridge Zip:91325 County:Los Angeles County CA Region:San Fernando Valley Neighborhood:Los Angeles-Northridge Subdivision: — Street:Romar Street
Yr. Built: 1960 Builder: — Sqft (land | living):N/A land | 1,875 livingBedrooms:3Bathrooms:2Property Taxes: $5,377.05 (2010) Stories: —

Sales History

Price   Type   Date   B-Buyer/S-Seller   Agent

3/21/2008 S: Rich Piana   SA: N/A Resale   03/21/2008   B: Debra Jane Piana   BA: N/A

1/25/2002         $345,000   Resale   01/25/2002   B: Debra Jane Piana, Rich Piana   BA: N/A
        S: Dejesus Jose, Natividad 1995 (Trust), Jose V Dejesus (Trustee) (Trustee), Natividad C Dejesus   SA: N/A

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2014, 02:50:49 PM »
So bottom line is public record shows Rich and his wife(?) bought the house that was foreclosed on in 2002. In 2008 a quick claim deed was filed giving full ownership of this home to her.

Owner: Debra J Piana City:Los Angeles-Northridge Zip:91325 County:Los Angeles County CA Region:San Fernando Valley Neighborhood:Los Angeles-Northridge Subdivision: — Street:Romar Street
Yr. Built: 1960 Builder: — Sqft (land | living):N/A land | 1,875 livingBedrooms:3Bathrooms:2Property Taxes: $5,377.05 (2010) Stories: —

Sales History

Price   Type   Date   B-Buyer/S-Seller   Agent

3/21/2008 S: Rich Piana   SA: N/A Resale   03/21/2008   B: Debra Jane Piana   BA: N/A

1/25/2002         $345,000   Resale   01/25/2002   B: Debra Jane Piana, Rich Piana   BA: N/A
        S: Dejesus Jose, Natividad 1995 (Trust), Jose V Dejesus (Trustee) (Trustee), Natividad C Dejesus   SA: N/A

So what years did Kobe Bryant own it?

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2014, 02:53:55 PM »
I'm no financial master, but I've found I did everything wrong before I learned how to do it right.

One of the best pieces of advice I received was directly from radio host, Tom Leykis.  Tom said, "Do not ever buy a home until you find the one you want to DIE in.  Homes are not an investment."

I guess it's all a part of growing up and maturing.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2014, 02:54:53 PM »
Not that I care or want to make the guy look bad - he's living the dream etc - the foreclosure being referred to is very recent. It was posted on here. Amy said he was going to get kicked out a year ago.

This is six years old.
O

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2014, 02:55:45 PM »
John Romano had a similiar house and he racked up a ton of cash by purchasing 5 other houses, renting them, and letting them go into foreclosure.  Consider that it usually takes on average about 24 months to do so you can rack up a shitload of money that way....credit will be horrible but since Romano moved to Mexico, it doesn't even matter at this point.

I'm both surprised and not surprised about John pulling off another fraud like this.  Disappointing.

Where did you hear about this, Vince?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2014, 03:04:42 PM »
Not that I care or want to make the guy look bad - he's living the dream etc - the foreclosure being referred to is very recent. It was posted on here. Amy said he was going to get kicked out a year ago.

This is six years old.

I posted to show the property ownership history.  Yes this was the one recently foreclosed on.

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2014, 03:05:07 PM »
I'm no financial master, but I've found I did everything wrong before I learned how to do it right.

One of the best pieces of advice I received was directly from radio host, Tom Leykis.  Tom said, "Do not ever buy a home until you find the one you want to DIE in.  Homes are not an investment."

No offense but Tom Leykis is a fcking meatbag.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2014, 03:25:50 PM »
Is spent at the tattoo parlor....

There you have it.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2014, 03:34:50 PM »
I'm both surprised and not surprised about John pulling off another fraud like this.  Disappointing.

Where did you hear about this, Vince?

A very reliable source.  BTW, John Romano isn't his real name.   He changed it because he ripped off a bunch of elderly people back in the 80's with some sort of telephone coin collection scam.  He also was convicted of money laundering in the late 70's as well. 
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2014, 03:36:58 PM »

A very reliable source.  BTW, John Romano isn't his real name.   He changed it because he ripped off a bunch of elderly people back in the 80's with some sort of telephone coin collection scam.  He also was convicted of money laundering in the late 70's as well. 

One day you should write a book about your insider experiences of the muscle world. You should name your sources and blow the industry apart - from the inside!
O

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2014, 03:41:27 PM »
One day you should write a book about your insider experiences of the muscle world. You should name your sources and blow the industry apart - from the inside!

When you point fingers at people....you generally have more pointing back at you.  A lot of things in the industry I'll never discuss...not a snitch or anything like that
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2014, 03:42:41 PM »
When you point fingers at people....you generally have more pointing back at you.  A lot of things in the industry I'll never discuss...not a snitch or anything like that

You'll take your muscle secrets to the grave. A man of honor. You have to be respected for that.
O

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2014, 03:51:07 PM »

I worked for HomeGold Financial as a Mortgage Originator and Loan Officer so I know quite a lot about real estate, asswipe.  Made a shitload of money....until this happened.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/2004-02-05-homegold_x.htm

Another business venture that collapses because it fails to heed the advice of superstar businessman, renowned enterpreneur, celebrated bodybuilder, prominent homosexual, esteemed Bitcoin tycoon, world-famous gourmand and purveyor of bee-pollen, Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, REC, TUM, ASS, HOL.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2014, 06:09:36 PM »
He just lost his last house. Amy said it was the only thing he cared about - that and his dogs. Rich is an animal lover so that makes him ok in my book.

An animal lover does not feed his dog weight gainer as he did to have it gain 20lbs. Not healthy or smart, so his original labeling of being a dumb ass stands.
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2014, 06:10:35 PM »

Like you know anything, shut the fuck up you deformed ugly ass mutant.
Geez....
?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2014, 06:23:23 PM »
Another business venture that collapses because it fails to heed the advice of superstar businessman, renowned enterpreneur, celebrated bodybuilder, prominent homosexual, esteemed Bitcoin tycoon, world-famous gourmand and purveyor of bee-pollen, Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, REC, TUM, ASS, HOL.

;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2014, 06:35:37 PM »

read the embodened sentences.

one has to do with the other.

where else can you put 50k down, and make at least that, or double it in as little as 3 years floating a loan as low as 2-3%.

i dont know what you plan on investing in that yields more return than that.
b

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2014, 07:00:44 PM »

You wouldn't last a minute in the places I work.  Stick to bagging groceries at Publix with Jason Genova.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2014, 07:05:53 PM »

This is six years old.

Rich's ex-girl is one crazy woman.  As far as the foreclosure is concerned, its like I said when it happened....if your house is worth 400k and you owe 650k then it does no good to continue paying on a home. 

Banks love to bait homeowners to live up to their obligations and make paying an inflated mortgage a sense of pride issue in owning up to your debts.  However, talk is cheap and when the banks owned money, they got bailed out by the government with OUR MONEY.  They are nothing more than hypocrites so do what's fiscally needed for your own well being.
A

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 08, 2014, 07:24:32 PM »

Rich's ex-girl is one crazy woman.  As far as the foreclosure is concerned, its like I said when it happened....if your house is worth 400k and you owe 650k then it does no good to continue paying on a home. 

Banks love to bait homeowners to live up to their obligations and make paying an inflated mortgage a sense of pride issue in owning up to your debts.  However, talk is cheap and when the banks owned money, they got bailed out by the government with OUR MONEY.  They are nothing more than hypocrites so do what's fiscally needed for your own well being.

Imagine actually living within your means, not blaming others for poor decisions, educating yourself about mortgages and home ownership, understanding the concept of a binding agreement, and actually being accountable and responsible for things you're legally obligated too?

Just another pathetic excuse and weak justification for continuing the culture of playing the victim. Come on Melvin, you know better.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 08, 2014, 07:30:14 PM »
Melvin's joy at buying his first flatscreen tv was incredibly touching. I imagine he felt like Donald Trump when he bought his first golf course.
O

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2014, 07:42:06 PM »
Imagine actually living within your means, not blaming others for poor decisions, educating yourself about mortgages and home ownership, understanding the concept of a binding agreement, and actually being accountable and responsible for things you're legally obligated too?

Just another pathetic excuse and weak justification for continuing the culture of playing the victim. Come on Melvin, you know better.

That's somewhat true however most people are duped into lopsided mortgage agreements and simply put, a lot of people should have never qualified for those loans.....its the reason why the housing market collapsed because folks decided to just say GO FUCK YOURSELF. 

Mortgages have to be fair and reasonable.....and should never be pushed through unless the applicant is qualified.  After all, a guy making 20k a year should not be able to obtain a 400k house
A

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2014, 07:47:01 PM »
That's somewhat true however most people are duped into lopsided mortgage agreements and simply put, a lot of people should have never qualified for those loans.....its the reason why the housing market collapsed because folks decided to just say GO FUCK YOURSELF. 

Mortgages have to be fair and reasonable.....and should never be pushed through unless the applicant is qualified.  After all, a guy making 20k a year should not be able to obtain a 400k house

So......did any of those people who bought a $400,000 house and sold it for $900,000 a few years later give the profit back because they were duped into a mortgage?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2014, 08:00:21 PM »
if i had the money to buy a house like that

i would move to thailand and live in a nice place by the beach, sleep late everyday, drink cocktails on the beach, pump iron, and fuck whores

5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms  ::)

waste of money

Can I come & stay @ the weekends?