Author Topic: What's the most you've ever let yourself go  (Read 5743 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
What's the most you've ever let yourself go
« on: December 06, 2014, 08:22:32 PM »
Physique/looks wise. Whether it was after an injury , divorce/breakup,  whatever....what kicked you into high gear and forced you to get back in shape?

l

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: What's the most you've ever let yourself go
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 08:40:32 PM »
One time i stopped training and I looked like this

X

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 09:01:38 PM »
the more money i make the less i care about fatloss etc.

though i am still lean as fuck.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 09:08:00 PM »
Break ups only have made me more muscular so far.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 09:29:35 PM »
I just ate a whole pan of fudge

Im 280 pounds of not too pretty

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 09:38:59 PM »

You we're dieting for a while there. Perhaps give it another shot in the spring?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 09:44:07 PM »
You we're dieting for a while there. Perhaps give it another shot in the spring?

absolutely not. I get no greater pleasure than chocolate, a cuban cigar and as little movement as possible

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2014, 10:06:11 PM »
daily consumption of blow over a long ass time got my weight down big time at one point...
?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2014, 10:25:36 PM »
It was a real low time lol

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2014, 10:31:46 PM »
Non existent cock of peace

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2014, 11:43:19 PM »
Non existent cock of peace

Just think about all women I left disappointed!!

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2014, 11:53:21 PM »
Just think about all women I left disappointed!!

Don't be so hard on yourself, I bet the lesbians loved playing with your huge clit.

P.s. Someone has written their shopping list on your torso, you might want to get that removed.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2014, 02:12:20 AM »
I was in a 5 year relationship that was at its lowest point and in the shitter. While sitting at work one dayi looked down and saw my gut. Realized the relationship was just about over, and had to restore myself to be back out in the market. So the switch got flipped and has been ever since. She looks like junk with a face like gonzo from the Muppets now.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2014, 03:51:30 AM »

awesome how u got back in shape,u look great in the bottom pic
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2014, 04:03:17 AM »
Break ups only have made me more muscular so far.

same here,every time i got comfortable in a relationship i noticed i wasnt nearly as lean as i woulda liked to be. once i split up with the broad,whether it was her choice or mine didnt matter,i always got super lean again. i remember this girl broke up with me about 20 plus years ago and i got super lean and found another girl also, i was in a store one day with my new girl looking all lean and happy and she was there with some fat sloppy looking joker,i can tell she was burning up cause when u r with a person awhile u get to know these things. she saw me and right away starts hanging all over the fat guy and kissing him,i winked at her and walked out with my new broad.she actually walked outside and screamed(u r a loser and always will be)as i was walking towards my car :D.my new girl was like what the fuck is that about?i told her the truth and she said your ex girlfreind is just mad u moved on,i always found that out about most broads,even if they break up with u they dont want u to b with no one else right away. its kinda weird the way they think,its ok for them to b with another dude but its not ok for u to be with another broad ::)
R

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2014, 04:05:06 AM »
same here,every time i got comfortable in a relationship i noticed i wasnt nearly as lean as i woulda liked to be. once i split up with the broad,whether it was her choice or mine didnt matter,i always got super lean again. i remember this girl broke up with me about 20 plus years ago and i got super lean and found another girl also, i was in a store one day with my new girl looking all lean and happy and she was there with some fat sloppy looking joker,i can tell she was burning up cause when u r with a person awhile u get to know these things. she saw me and right away starts hanging all over the fat guy and kissing him,i winked at her and walked out with my new broad.she actually walked outside and screamed(u r a loser and always will be)as i was walking towards my car :D.my new girl was like what the fuck is that about?i told her the truth and she said your ex girlfreind is just mad u moved on,i always found that out about most broads,even if they break up with u they dont want u to b with no one else right away. its kinda weird the way they think,its ok for them to b with another dude but its not ok for u to be with another broad ::)

wow.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2014, 04:05:27 AM »
Don't be so hard on yourself, I bet the lesbians loved playing with your huge clit.

P.s. Someone has written their shopping list on your torso, you might want to get that removed.

Lololol good stuff

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2014, 04:22:11 AM »
wow.

i thought it was funny to b honest,cause u know yourself that if u scream something at one of your ex boyfreinds its because u still care about them,if u didnt care and got over them u woulda just smiled and maybe said hello and kept going.she screamed cause she saw i moved on and was happy,i guess she expected me to sit home crying about her for eternity.im not gonna lie,the first 2 months i was heart broken and did cry alot but i got over her when i met another girl at my gym.it was kinda weird,when we split up i was calling her sometimes and asking if i can see her,she kept saying no,then when i met this new girl and stopped calling her she started calling me(saying did u just call me) and stuff like that.then she even stopped by my apartment and said she thinks i have her stuffed animal ??? i said i dont and didnt even invite her up ;)she finally gave up after she saw me that day with my new girl
R

juicemachine

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2014, 04:29:25 AM »

You looked real pretty in those picture poses with tanks and hummers. And the beautiful woman with big juicy melons

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2014, 04:32:24 AM »

I guess theres some truth in this quote

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2014, 05:05:59 AM »
I guess theres some truth in this quote

very nice quote right there and its right on the money also, ill b honest and admit that i was jealous in my life over seeing one of my ex-girlfreinds having a better life than i was able to give them when we where together.one of my ex-girlfreinds met some dude who's dad owned a chain of electrical lighting stores,his family was loaded.i remember seeing her freind one time in the supermarket and her telling me how my ex is driving a brand new car and shes going on vacation soon to florida with that guy,i tried my best when i was with her but couldnt keep up with her high demands,i felt under pressure constantly with her as far as her wanting everything brand new, brand new cars,best seats for events,always wanting to eat at the most expensive places around ect ::) i just couldnt keep up with that,i was only making 15 dollars an hour back than(1995) and just couldnt do it,i was going broke fast.i finally snapped one day and took all her shit and threw it out my fucking apartment window and told her to GET THE FUCK OUT U STINKING WHORE, she actually called the cops and they made me pick up her stuff off the lawn. anyway it was the best move i ever did in my life,i met another girl afew months later who was totally happy if u bought her an ice cream cone or something small,she was happy to eat at a small chinese resteraunt or get some take out and eat at home watching a movie on the VCR,i was totally happy and that huge weight was lifted off my back.my blood pressure actually went down to normal and i felt great,just wasnt worth it with that gold digger i used to have,i felt like i was gonna have a heart attack every day with her
R

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2014, 05:10:29 AM »
Since stress makes me lose weight and lean out, I am never too far out of shape  :-\

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2014, 05:15:25 AM »
Since stress makes me lose weight and lean out, I am never too far out of shape  :-\

i hear u man,afew months ago i wasnt eating barely nothing.i was sitting in my room with sheets over my window blinds to make sure no light came in my room,then id watch horror movies,ghost stories ect and live in darkness. my wife and son were nervous to even come in my room cause they thought i lost my mind :o, it was that bad bro.id sit there with a razor blade in one hand rubbing it against my wrist trying to get up the courage but as usuall id wimp out when it came to icing myself. im glad i did wimp out though cause things got better and im back on track
R

juicemachine

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2014, 05:16:57 AM »
in life you have skinnies and fatties. mesomorph is a temporary state of drug and mental disorder fueled artificial form. in the end there are only skinnies and fatties, shadows and dust.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2014, 05:17:28 AM »
i hear u man,afew months ago i wasnt eating barely nothing.i was sitting in my room with sheets over my window blinds to make sure no light came in my room,then id watch horror movies,ghost stories ect and live in darkness. my wife and son were nervous to even come in my room cause they thought i lost my mind :o, it was that bad bro.id sit there with a razor blade in one hand rubbing it against my wrist trying to get up the courage but as usuall id wimp out when it came to icing myself. im glad i did wimp out though cause things got better and im back on track
Sorry to hear it was so bad...stay strong  ;)