Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman "i might never walk again"  (Read 39105 times)

Kwon3

Re: Ronnie Coleman "i might never walk again"
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2018, 05:14:20 PM »
detriment* not determinate.
You rape and stalk women.

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2018, 06:57:56 PM »
So he's blaming the Doctor instead of his stupid ass throwing around weights like a fool just weeks after each surgery.

this guy isn't the brightest lightbulb out there.

Very sad.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2018, 07:02:34 PM »
You rape and stalk women.

Omg dude. Lol you're calling him a rapist?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2018, 07:49:43 PM »
Ronnie claims the screws broke immediately
after the procedure, while he was still in hospital bed.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2018, 08:01:31 PM »
Ronnie claims the screws broke immediately
after the procedure, while he was still in hospital bed.

I had this happen with an entertainment center, I screwed them in to to tight.

Sounds like the doc did the same.

Kwon3

« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2018, 08:20:00 PM »
Omg dude. Lol you're calling him a rapist?
yes
see, Ron returned to his rightful ceremonial throne at the top of the Getbig Olympus where a God must sit if he is to pass along an official edict of the land. Resplendent in his blinding-white bomber jacket and electricity-filled blue jeans over brown tweed business moccasins, he stood tall above the irrelevant masses below (the non-moderators), flanked by his loyal paladins with shiny gold stars under their forum sobriquets, and declared that no one shall be called a pedo on here again. Apparently it's bad PR and it might even turn on him if ever he pissed someone off (by say banning them) and they then put shit out about him being one since he's the one that had made it legal to say to begin with. So, with customary sagacity and the wisdom long attributed to him by those who freely elected him their spiritual patron saint, he adjusted his big square glasses and said: No more saying anyone's a pedo. But anything else is cool.

I downgraded him to a rapist based on that extant thread about him stalking and punishing his ex for leaving him, but also his sociopathic tendencies, which include the possibility of violence (a common behavioral pattern with that disorder). But we all know he likes 'em way too young to see with what he's hung.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2018, 07:40:41 PM »
Normally Palumbo makes sense, but this time....?

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2018, 08:27:15 PM »
Normally Palumbo makes sense, but this time....?

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Sheesh, Dumbo-Palumbo is a 'tard.  He says that Coleman is now the way he is because he was "...willing to put his body and everything in his soul on the line"...Nope. 

Coleman snorted that line with reckless abandon.   He was 100% drugs.   He will most likely go the way of the Dodo soon and all because he's so freaking retarded (Dumbo-Palumbo would doubtless say, "dedicated") that he will continue to break himself down. 

Dumbo-Palumbo was another totally drug built body.  That manlet was a short, skinny cross country runner fer Buddha's sake, LOL!  He so fucked his body and face up that he now has a condition for drug abuse named for him, LOL!

Keep snortin', Dumbo.   As for Coleman?  Fuck that noise.  Thankewjayzus!  No brain babe!  Ain't nuttin' butt a penus!  Yip! Yip! Yip!

Indeed.  Geeze...No way Cucktard Coleman is the "greatest of all time".  Dumbest, yes. Most physically fucked up, yes.   He's stoooopid.  When told his classmates voted him most likely to succeed, Coleman said "No way does I swallow!  Ain't nuttin' butt a penus! Yip! Yip!"

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2018, 12:38:54 AM »
Sheesh, Dumbo-Palumbo is a 'tard.  He says that Coleman is now the way he is because he was "...willing to put his body and everything in his soul on the line"...Nope. 

Coleman snorted that line with reckless abandon.   He was 100% drugs.   He will most likely go the way of the Dodo soon and all because he's so freaking retarded (Dumbo-Palumbo would doubtless say, "dedicated") that he will continue to break himself down. 

Dumbo-Palumbo was another totally drug built body.  That manlet was a short, skinny cross country runner fer Buddha's sake, LOL!  He so fucked his body and face up that he now has a condition for drug abuse named for him, LOL!

Keep snortin', Dumbo.   As for Coleman?  Fuck that noise.  Thankewjayzus!  No brain babe!  Ain't nuttin' butt a penus!  Yip! Yip! Yip!

Indeed.  Geeze...No way Cucktard Coleman is the "greatest of all time".  Dumbest, yes. Most physically fucked up, yes.   He's stoooopid.  When told his classmates voted him most likely to succeed, Coleman said "No way does I swallow!  Ain't nuttin' butt a penus! Yip! Yip!"

To claim that a 1998, 1999, 2001, 2003 and 2004 Ronnie Coleman was not one of the most impressive bodybuilders of all time is just plain not true. You clearly don't like him as a person, but most of his wins were deserving.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2018, 12:42:36 AM »
I saw Ronnie last night downtown, he was walking fine, then he sees me walking towards him and starts limping...

Did you make it clear you're one of the bigger guys on Getbig? That's probably why.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2018, 03:20:20 AM »
If we live long enough, we are all going to grow weak and frail and need a cane or a walker to get around. Many bbers throughout history have destroyed their bodies without ever achieving anything close to what Ronnie has. Sports like football, boxing, MMA is far more brutal to your body than lifting weights.

People don't seem to understand the mind of a champion. Someone one wants to be the absolute best in the world. In the world.

Ronnie has no regrets. It's the price he was willing to pay to achieve what he did. It may not be worth it to the vast majority and I get that. But why all the hate for someone who  did what he believed it takes to achieve what he did? The idea that others who never achieved anything close to what Ronnie did think that they know better than he did on how he should train. That if he did this or that instead or this or that he still would have achieve what he did without the wear and tear. You don't know this. He used weights that nobody else used but he also achieved a level that nobody else has. Maybe you're right. Maybe he could have won 8 Os training like Phil Heath. But we'll never know. What we do know is that what he did allowed him to achieve a level no one else has.

Yeah, he's old and weak and walks with a cane or walker. Eventually he will die.

You and I will also grow old and weak and eventually we will die.

There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read them but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between them.

What will your dash say? Do you care? Some do and some don't. Their goal is to go through life as pain free and safely as possible and their measure of success is how long they can drag it out.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2018, 04:03:42 AM »
This ^^

Plus he's brain-dead..

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2018, 05:46:34 AM »
If we live long enough, we are all going to grow weak and frail and need a cane or a walker to get around. Many bbers throughout history have destroyed their bodies without ever achieving anything close to what Ronnie has. Sports like football, boxing, MMA is far more brutal to your body than lifting weights.

People don't seem to understand the mind of a champion. Someone one wants to be the absolute best in the world. In the world.

Ronnie has no regrets. It's the price he was willing to pay to achieve what he did. It may not be worth it to the vast majority and I get that. But why all the hate for someone who  did what he believed it takes to achieve what he did? The idea that others who never achieved anything close to what Ronnie did think that they know better than he did on how he should train. That if he did this or that instead or this or that he still would have achieve what he did without the wear and tear. You don't know this. He used weights that nobody else used but he also achieved a level that nobody else has. Maybe you're right. Maybe he could have won 8 Os training like Phil Heath. But we'll never know. What we do know is that what he did allowed him to achieve a level no one else has.

Yeah, he's old and weak and walks with a cane or walker. Eventually he will die.

There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read them but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between them.

What will your dash say? Do you care? Some do and some don't. Their goal is to go through life as pain free and safely as possible and their measure of success is how long they can drag it out.

I have zero doubts that when his cell phone camera isn't recording his dumb ass, Coleman curls into a fecal position and weeps.  He's a fucking retard whose faith in Jayzus is as real and grounded as his fake physique.  As for what's on our tombstone?  The dash symbolizes "from" as in from 1900 to 1940.  You know, from birth to death.

Coleman's will have stupid "signature catch phrases" such as "Yip!  Yip!" and "Lite wait babee!" on it.  What his famblee need to figurationalize out is the year he went brain dead.  That makes more sense to have on there than the year his drug bloated carcass succumbed to his ignorance.  Fuck Coleman.

He must have a fan over his hospital bed to keep the flies away.  Dude is a total turd in every sense of the word.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2018, 06:00:53 AM »
i get a kick out of morons on here defending another moron who crippled himself lifting weights.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2018, 07:32:04 AM »
I think we are mad that ronnie basically tried the shortcut or cheated his way through life, its not an admirable trait
A

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2018, 08:02:07 AM »
I have zero doubts that when his cell phone camera isn't recording his dumb ass, Coleman curls into a fecal position and weeps.  He's a fucking retard whose faith in Jayzus is as real and grounded as his fake physique.  As for what's on our tombstone?  The dash symbolizes "from" as in from 1900 to 1940.  You know, from birth to death.

Coleman's will have stupid "signature catch phrases" such as "Yip!  Yip!" and "Lite wait babee!" on it.  What his famblee need to figurationalize out is the year he went brain dead.  That makes more sense to have on there than the year his drug bloated carcass succumbed to his ignorance.  Fuck Coleman.

He must have a fan over his hospital bed to keep the flies away.  Dude is a total turd in every sense of the word.

mr scott ronnie is so dumb the reason why he has so many kids is he didnt know your supposed to pull out before you cum   ronnie" yeah buddy im about to cum aint nutting but a ronnie nut"

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2018, 08:37:37 AM »

mr scott ronnie is so dumb the reason why he has so many kids is he didnt know your supposed to pull out before you cum   ronnie" yeah buddy im about to cum aint nutting but a ronnie nut"

;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2018, 10:07:09 AM »

mr scott ronnie is so dumb the reason why he has so many kids is he didnt know your supposed to pull out before you cum   ronnie" yeah buddy im about to cum aint nutting but a ronnie nut"

“Ain’t nuthin’ but a big load! Yeaaaaa, buddy! Woooooo! Everyone wanna blow in dat pussay, but no one wanna change dat der diaper! Wooaaa!”

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2018, 11:21:04 AM »
“Ain’t nuthin’ but a big load! Yeaaaaa, buddy! Woooooo! Everyone wanna blow in dat pussay, but no one wanna change dat der diaper! Wooaaa!”

bwa ha ha classic and i bet ronnie did say that.

mr fortress do you think ronnies  white wife wipes his black ass now, since he is a cripple ?

i bet while she is wiping his ass he is doing those atrocious shrugs and curls  :)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 28, 2018, 11:41:44 AM »
Well, he put himself in this predicament.

Ronnie accomplished something by becoming the best bodybuilder in the world throughout many occasions. He probably earned a decent amount of money over the course of his Mr. Olympia reign (maybe in the $5-10million range, although I truly have no clue).

What he continues to do to himself now makes absolutely no sense. He should have simply walked away from the "sport" with as much money as he earned, opened up a small gym with added services (yoga, pilates, spin cycle classes, crossfit & personal training services etc) and gone the Lee Haney route, by way of losing 80-100lbs of that excess muscle and just lived a normal life from that point moving forward.

Sadly, I don't think he will be done until he proves that you can go from being one of the biggest men in the world to being one of the most emaciated cripples in the world in under 10 years. The man goes extreme in every direction. Gain muscle...extreme. Lose muscle...extreme. Create babies...extreme.

"1"

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2018, 11:47:39 AM »
Well, he put himself in this predicament.

Ronnie accomplished something by becoming the best bodybuilder in the world throughout many occasions. He probably earned a decent amount of money over the course of his Mr. Olympia reign (maybe in the $5-10million range, although I truly have no clue).

What he continues to do to himself now makes absolutely no sense. He should have simply walked away from the "sport" with as much money as he earned, opened up a small gym with added services (yoga, pilates, spin cycle classes, crossfit & personal training services etc) and gone the Lee Haney route, by way of losing 80-100lbs of that excess muscle and just lived a normal life from that point moving forward.

Sadly, I don't think he will be done until he proves that you can go from being one of the biggest men in the world to being one of the most emaciated cripples in the world in under 10 years. The man goes extreme in every direction. Gain muscle...extreme. Lose muscle...extreme. Create babies...extreme.

"1"

Well said.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2018, 12:38:32 PM »
Was more suprised that he was able to dish out 2 million dollars for surgeries like it's pennies. Does it even cost that much for that type of surgery?

I thought he was near broke since having to pimp his supp company constantly. Well maybe not he really is broke who knows.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2018, 12:48:05 PM »

No one seems to be blaming Ronnie for what he did while he was reigning Mr. O.

Its his continuous actions that we are blaming him--training heavy, swinging weights, just a few weeks after spinal surgery.

Ronnie accomplished what he needed to accomplish. At this point, there is no reason to train like he is training and suffer the consequences of never being able to walk again. It's idiotic. Its needless pain and suffering for absolutely no reason. If the goal of life is longevity and quality of life, clearly Ronnie doesn't care. So be it. However, there is nothing brave or courageous about his (current) stupid choices.
X

Kwon3

« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2018, 12:59:35 PM »
My two issues with Ronnie, with whom I otherwise have no interaction and/or emotional or mental investment:

1) He's loudly religious and claims that his lifestyle choices and the path he took were all reflections of his covenant with his god. Christianity permeates everything he submits to social media and he unerringly refers to it as his lodestone and moral guidebook. His behavior, whether in the form of his promiscuity, his many illegitimate children out of wedlock, his professionally-necessary but morally bankrupt claims of being a natural athlete (giving kids who worshiped him the wrong ideas and a false idol to admire), all while posing as a figure of authority and law enforcement in his community, is anything but Christian or religious. If anything, it fits the template of a far-left hedonist with little regard for his health or that of others, as well as his image as the chief ambassador of a once-popular "sport."

2) He sells products that are certifiable junk, namely that fat-shrinking cream that gets so pilloried and ridiculed whenever he trots out the contractually-mandated once-a-month posting about it on Instagram, complete with belly rubbing and awkward white stains left on his chocolate torso when the clip ends. Don't sell junk to people. You want to sell supplements, fine, be our guest, make a living. But if they're falsely advertised or fail to deliver results on 100% of users (which seems to be germane to what his followers tell him on IG), you're basically committing fraud and showing your deep contempt for your fans in return for a monthly direct deposit from the snake oil company that makes it.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2018, 01:30:33 PM »
Ronnie is the victim here. The doctor who negligently performed these procedures needs to be held accountable and Ronnie needs to be fairly compensated, by a Tarrant County jury, which he will be, for his pain and suffering, medical expenses, and lost earnings. Ronnie needs to be made whole for the injustice that he has had to endure. We should all wish I’m well.