Author Topic: Little White Kid Calls A Black Mom A N....r and gets beat up  (Read 11323 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
He got lit up.  Straight up black power

A

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Little White Kid Calls A Black Mom A N....r and gets beat up
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 01:52:12 PM »
Gloating over a little black kid “winning” a light scuffle against a white kid? Are you for fucking real?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 01:53:47 PM »
A word = justified assault.  ::)

Thread is proof it's about power not equality.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 01:59:46 PM »
HAHAHAHHAHA BLACK POWER IS HYSTERICAL.

BLack power couldn’t happen cause animals can’t unite for power.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 02:00:50 PM »
Wow!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2020, 02:04:31 PM »
One more I found attached
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2020, 02:05:39 PM »

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2020, 02:13:43 PM »

Yep, lets beat up these kids - kid said the N word, instead of educating, going over to his parent's, sitting down and discussing on why it is wrong, and how to work together, this adult said it was fine to beat up a small kid.  Court will see it as 'assisting an assault'.  This kid will remember this as he grows up, and racism will exist over and over again. But in a much more worst way.

Racism is there in many ways, but how you work to deal and build relationships matter for years.   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2020, 02:17:50 PM »
Yep, lets beat up these kids - kid said the N word, instead of educating, going over to his parent's, sitting down and discussing on why it is wrong, and how to work together, this adult said it was fine to beat up a small kid.  Court will see it as 'assisting an assault'.  This kid will remember this as he grows up, and racism will exist over and over again. But in a much more worst way.

Racism is there in many ways, but how you work to deal and build relationships matter for years.

Ron, I was raised the way that kids have to be kids.  Honestly the kid using the n word shows that his parents raised him that way.  Mother let things play out but honestly I think it ended the way it did rightfully
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2020, 02:19:15 PM »
applauding a child getting beat up?

disgusting behaviour from Goodrum!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2020, 02:23:07 PM »
Monkeys going to monkey and apes going to ape.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2020, 02:23:53 PM »
Ron, I was raised the way that kids have to be kids.  Honestly the kid using the n word shows that his parents raised him that way.  Mother let things play out but honestly I think it ended the way it did rightfully

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2020, 02:34:07 PM »
applauding a child getting beat up?

disgusting behaviour from Goodrum!
What's wrong with kids fighting.  Better to get it out now so they don't solve their problems with guns later

A

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2020, 02:36:16 PM »

Sadly Can’t blame him, he prob had no father figure to teach him anything

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2020, 02:48:48 PM »
One more I found attached

That looks like a legal move because the kid in blue brought the other kid to the mat at the same time he himself went to the mat.

That's a legit move in folkstyle wrestling.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2020, 02:58:55 PM »
Solid trolling by VG

If this was 2 white kids or 2 black kids going at it, everyone would be laughing at how the boy is getting handled by a girl smaller than him and pointing out that the boy is destined for a job in law enforcement.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2020, 03:13:19 PM »
Honestly the kid using the n word shows that his parents raised him that way.

I wouldn't be so sure that the kid heard the N word from his parents.  White people rarely say that word, if ever........but it's ubiquitous in the black community.  If he lives by these black folks and goes to school with their children I'd wager that he learned it from them.  At that age I doubt he even understands what it means.  I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2020, 03:32:33 PM »
He got lit up.  Straight up black power

Melvin, I never thought a beatdown, brokeass, pole-smoking deviant phaggot like you would also be a racist. But since you have gone out of your way the past few days to push your racist stance, that only means you’re fair game for the other side of that coin.

I always figured you were a retard, but you knew the White man buttered your bread. On the other hand....fuck you and your stupid videos. You have only proven you’re a gap toothed, obese, burnt match.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2020, 03:33:53 PM »

The kid will forever know how he can trigger some folks with the use of one word - that's power.  Stupid, awful, and absurd, but power nonetheless.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2020, 03:40:18 PM »
What's wrong with kids fighting.  Better to get it out now so they don't solve their problems with guns later

I know this may be beyond your comprehension but just maybe kids talking through problems might just be a better idea than fighting..

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2020, 09:27:57 PM »
"OP" must be hurtin inside somethin fierce to post such a hateful video

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2020, 09:39:23 PM »

I don't think in real life you get a little kid who calls you a n*gg*r and says "suck my dick", and throws rocks at you to have a sit-down and discuss the social implications of racism and to show good manners and decency to other people. He's already a racist and has been brought up by shitty parents. And it did make a difference that it was another little kid, especially a girl, that kicked his cracker ass.

One of the problems with kids today is that they don't get their ass beat anymore by their parents.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2020, 09:41:17 PM »
I wouldn't be so sure that the kid heard the N word from his parents.  White people rarely say that word, if ever........but it's ubiquitous in the black community.  If he lives by these black folks and goes to school with their children I'd wager that he learned it from them.  At that age I doubt he even understands what it means.  I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Of course he knows what it means. That's why he said it to a Black woman.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2020, 09:51:59 PM »
Goodrum is a disgusting creature that should be purged!
Q

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2020, 12:08:58 AM »
Of course he knows what it means. That's why he said it to a Black woman.

Black people say it when they get angry at each other..........repeatedl y.  I doubt a kid at that age understands the full context of the word and why some people consider it worse than calling someone an a$$hole or a m0therfucker.