Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 65178 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #1350 on: September 13, 2021, 01:31:38 PM »
Funny you were a Giants fan earlier in the thread you know their arch enemy who beat them twice in the Superbowl
Never was a Giants fan. It's what me and  father bonded over. I'm a Patriots fan.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1351 on: September 13, 2021, 01:35:18 PM »
Obituaries can be written however you want. They can be a story of remembrance to honor the departed or they can be as simple as a death notice. They can include a photo or not.

How they are written is irrelevant.  What is relevant is that they are not written for people still alive.  If the old man died, there should be an obit.  Shitso hasn't posted one because he is lying again.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1352 on: September 13, 2021, 01:37:41 PM »
How they are written is irrelevant.  What is relevant is that they are not written for people still alive.  If the old man died, there should be an obit.  Shitso hasn't posted one because he is lying again.
You are out of time.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1353 on: September 13, 2021, 02:21:48 PM »
You do realize people make faces when flexing??? It’s not supposed to be my headshot for my actions g portfolio. Obviously not look a lot different when relaxed

It doesn't matter. Make any face you want or no face at all. And we've all seen countless versions. The fact is that you are old and unhealthy looking. You have a grizzled, haggard look with that "John Meadows" type of skin tone that Wes mentioned. You're balding with thin wisps of hair fighting to stay alive. You're a diarrhea-ridden, disgusting mess. What kind of person has to sit on the toilet 12-15 times a day pissing out liquid shit? No wonder you can't gain weight. Your body can't assimilate all those crappy calories. No wonder you can't hold down a job.

You are such a disgusting little creature. So weird and ugly.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1354 on: September 13, 2021, 02:23:00 PM »
It doesn't matter. Make any face you want or no face at all. And we've all seen countless versions. The fact is that you are old and unhealthy looking. You have a grizzled, haggard look with that "John Meadows" type of skin tone that Wes mentioned. You're balding with thin wisps of hair fighting to stay alive. You're a diarrhea-ridden, disgusting mess. What kind of person has to sit on the toilet 12-15 times a day pissing out liquid shit? No wonder you can't gain weight. Your body can't assimilate all those crappy calories. No wonder you can't hold down a job.

all signs of AAS abuse and being on the onset of liver/kidney  failure

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1355 on: September 13, 2021, 02:31:36 PM »

That is definitely the face of a guy getting his shit pushed in.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1356 on: September 13, 2021, 02:36:19 PM »

His GF's Boyfriends turn.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1357 on: September 13, 2021, 02:43:21 PM »
His GF's Boyfriends turn.

That wasn’t his GF in the bike pics.

That was just a chick who went for a ride with the closet phag for the day.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1358 on: September 13, 2021, 03:28:30 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1359 on: September 13, 2021, 03:56:14 PM »

LMAO!

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1360 on: September 13, 2021, 04:07:02 PM »
Can someone draw in a cheap plastic urn on the desk in this picture?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1361 on: September 13, 2021, 04:26:27 PM »
Pellius takes no fucking prisoners...that shit was raw !!  LOL  ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1362 on: September 13, 2021, 04:51:14 PM »
Shizo, any plans for Father’s Day?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1363 on: September 13, 2021, 05:39:12 PM »
You guys did me right.
Thanks.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1364 on: September 14, 2021, 02:11:20 AM »
I'm 61 years old, almost 20 years older than Bhanks, and I think when comparing him to this picture I took about an hour ago he looks much older than I do. In addition, I think I also look healthier. He has that grizzled, haggard look of someone well into his late fifties/early sixties. We can only imagine what a mess he will be when he reaches my age. Bhanks isn't aging he's decomposing. All that crap he eats is causing him to just decay and rot away. Of course, chances are he will never get close to my age anyway.

Bhanks is so conceited and has a total lack of self-awareness that he doesn't realize that his self-indulgent, pampered, and spoiled lifestyle is slowly killing him. Of course, he weighs more than I do and that is what he really matters. LOL!

Fucking insane that your hair is still so thick and it’s original colour. To say a little bit jealous is an understatement haha

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1365 on: September 14, 2021, 02:25:49 AM »
Fucking insane that your hair is still so thick and it’s original colour. To say a little bit jealous is an understatement haha

No, I mentioned I use Just for Men hair dye. I naturally have a little frost on the top and temple areas. I didn't want to make the mistake my older brother did when he let it go almost completely gray then all of sudden shows up at work with dark brown hair. Like Arnold, I started to take of it as soon as I saw it coming out when I hit my fifties (according to a bio, Arnold started dying in his 30s). That way nobody noticed and it wouldn't be a big shock if I changed it.

It's kind of funny to me that guys will get blond hair streaks or color it some crazy color like purple or blue and people think it's cool, but if you color your hair to keep it's original color that's fake and phony. I'll get shit if it turned all gray and I'll get shit for keeping my original color. So if shit comes at me from all sides, I just might as well do what I want. Besides, in real life I can pull it off and nobody bats an eye. If my face was all grizzled, haggard, and wrinkly like Bhanks then that would be a different issue. The only time anybody has ever asked me if I dyed my hair was when the knew how old I am. I just kind of laugh and say, "What? You think it's odd that a man over 60 years old has jet black shoe polish hair?" Then I say, "Of course, I do. I'll look old with gray hair. Who want to look old?" Then I flash an ab shot. LOL!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1366 on: September 14, 2021, 06:24:41 AM »
Did your father pull through?

Hoping he gets home safe from the hospital.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1367 on: September 14, 2021, 06:35:34 AM »
You are out of time.

Nah bro, that sounds like a trait that runs in your family.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1368 on: September 14, 2021, 06:47:32 AM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1369 on: September 14, 2021, 06:51:39 AM »

OMG

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1370 on: September 14, 2021, 06:55:16 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #1371 on: September 14, 2021, 05:57:56 PM »

~

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1372 on: September 14, 2021, 06:37:17 PM »
No, I mentioned I use Just for Men hair dye. I naturally have a little frost on the top and temple areas. I didn't want to make the mistake my older brother did when he let it go almost completely gray then all of sudden shows up at work with dark brown hair. Like Arnold, I started to take of it as soon as I saw it coming out when I hit my fifties (according to a bio, Arnold started dying in his 30s). That way nobody noticed and it wouldn't be a big shock if I changed it.

It's kind of funny to me that guys will get blond hair streaks or color it some crazy color like purple or blue and people think it's cool, but if you color your hair to keep it's original color that's fake and phony. I'll get shit if it turned all gray and I'll get shit for keeping my original color. So if shit comes at me from all sides, I just might as well do what I want. Besides, in real life I can pull it off and nobody bats an eye. If my face was all grizzled, haggard, and wrinkly like Bhanks then that would be a different issue. The only time anybody has ever asked me if I dyed my hair was when the knew how old I am. I just kind of laugh and say, "What? You think it's odd that a man over 60 years old has jet black shoe polish hair?" Then I say, "Of course, I do. I'll look old with gray hair. Who want to look old?" Then I flash an ab shot. LOL!

You have no wrinkles as far as I can see and look great P.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1373 on: September 14, 2021, 07:56:55 PM »
I would like to go for Wendy’s chocolate Frosties with Pellius.

I’d let him drive so other women wouldn’t think he was suffering in a mid-life crisis and hopefully that would keep fellow Getbiggers from asking him out.  💋❤️

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1374 on: September 14, 2021, 08:10:33 PM »
You have no wrinkles as far as I can see and look great P.

It comes at a price. A steep price. Let's just say that there is a portrait of me in the attic showing me slowly decomposing.