Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1489706 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #10225 on: July 27, 2022, 06:42:57 PM »
Let me tell you what I know when I add weight and continue to train then drop weight I have more muscle I can't add muscle at 6% bodyfat I need to add a little fluff to add muscle. Does anyone bulk in contest condition hell no. Do pros stay in contest condition hell no. The only guys who can do that are little guys who are not trying to add any size. I can stay 6% 195lbs year round but I can't make gains like that. I am trying to make real gains. If I want to be 225lbs shredded I need to be 235lbs fluff first. Also again I am actually dropping water weight right now lowering my estrogen retention. I don't have fucking edema I have a swollen ankle from a stingray bite big difference. I have also had Covid the entire fucking month of July. I am just now getting better. I will be in the commercial gym next week and pushing toward 235-240 by the end of August. I know I am gaining muscle as my strength is going up. By all means you starve yourself to 154lbs I am heading North
Stingray bite... ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10226 on: July 27, 2022, 07:18:06 PM »
I don't have fucking edema I have a swollen ankle from a stingray bite big difference.

Mr. Stingray can you tell us what happened?

"So there I was in the water minding my own business, when this shaky guy comes up, and starts rubbing my fins. He seems a little geeked out, so I tell 'em "Whoa buddy, I appreciate friendship as much as the next guy, but I'm a very traditional type fish, I don't go for that fag stuff."

Next thing I know, he's trying to finger my spiracle, that's that blowhole looking thing right by my eye, but that's neither here, nor there. So  I take my stinger and I give him a good one right in the ankle. He lets out a yelp, and then goes running off yelling some bullshit about "Can't be faded". It is what it is." 

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #10227 on: July 27, 2022, 07:31:01 PM »
Stingray bite... ;D ;D

He posted pics months ago of swollen ankles....

Now he's blaming a stingray.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10228 on: July 27, 2022, 07:31:43 PM »
Let me tell you what I know when I add weight and continue to train then drop weight I have more muscle I can't add muscle at 6% bodyfat I need to add a little fluff to add muscle. Does anyone bulk in contest condition hell no. Do pros stay in contest condition hell no. The only guys who can do that are little guys who are not trying to add any size. I can stay 6% 195lbs year round but I can't make gains like that. I am trying to make real gains. If I want to be 225lbs shredded I need to be 235lbs fluff first. Also again I am actually dropping water weight right now lowering my estrogen retention. I don't have fucking edema I have a swollen ankle from a stingray bite big difference. I have also had Covid the entire fucking month of July. I am just now getting better. I will be in the commercial gym next week and pushing toward 235-240 by the end of August. I know I am gaining muscle as my strength is going up. By all means you starve yourself to 154lbs I am heading North

So when did the shakes start?

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10229 on: July 27, 2022, 07:43:36 PM »

"So there I was in the water minding my own business, when this shaky guy comes up, and starts rubbing my fins. He seems a little geeked out, so I tell 'em "Whoa buddy, I appreciate friendship as much as the next guy, but I'm a very traditional type fish, I don't go for that fag stuff."

Next thing I know, he's trying to finger my spiracle, that's that blowhole looking thing right by my eye, but that's neither here, nor there. So  I take my stinger and I give him a good one right in the ankle. He lets out a yelp, and then goes running off yelling some bullshit about "Can't be faded". It is what it is."
;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10230 on: July 27, 2022, 07:46:45 PM »

Amazing post.  I'm in tears.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10231 on: July 27, 2022, 10:57:11 PM »
Dude for the last time I do not weigh 154.

Next years Maters Nats in my age group and weight will be 154 - 176....meaning I can weigh anywhere between there wherever I think I look good enough to be competitive......the goal is to place or win,not to weigh more than everyone in your class and succeed in doing so only to place last.

Please try to realize with your Mensa Member brain that my bone structure is tiny, I`m an extreme ectomorph.....no excuse, just a plain old  fact,

I have always been a hard gainer....started out weighing less the 100 pounds,and now weigh over 180 according to the scale at my doctors office and my last visit wasn`t long ago....plus I`m 5'8" inches tall....now you tell me why and how I could possibly get to your weight when it`s literally killing you to even get there?

Are you dense, no you just don`t know bodybuilding....you can`t change your God given bone structure...and why in the world do you think my goals should be the same as yours or anyone elses for that matter.....I`m 67, not 44.....it doesn`t get easier as you age.....hopefully one day you will remember me saying this if you even make it to my age?

PLEASE STOP REPEATING THAT YOU HAVE COVID...WE GOT IT THE FIRST ZILLION TIMES YOU SAID IT.....GET WELL SOON PLEASE SO WE DON`T HAVE TO KEEP HEARING IT....I BELIEVE YOU FOR CHRISTS SAKE.....BUT IT`S CALLED THE FLU TO BE EXACT, A BAD ONE, BUT STILL THE FUCKING FLU....THEY PUT A LABEL ON IT TO SCARE THE SHEEP INTO FEEDING THEM MONEY,AND THEY SUCCEEDED BEYOND THEIR WILDEST EXPECTATIONS.... NOW PLEASE STOP.

Get as big as you can, but come contest day you will have to lose a ton of weight if you want to place in the top 5....good luck.

It`s not all about weight....it`s about trying to build a proportionate physique and knowing how to present it by hiding your weak points and emphasizing your strong points.....I`ve been working on a posing routine already....yes, a year away...why cuz I want to win.....no halfstepping can be done at this contest, everything must be on point to the best of your ability... trust me....this years lineup wasn`t the norm bro........this is normally/traditionally one fucking tough contest to even place in.

Your logic is....if I want to weigh 333 pounds ,first I have to weigh 444 "fluffy" pounds and eventually I`ll hold on to the weight and reach my goal on building and holding on to muscular bodyweight.....have fun trying cuz if you enter next year you will be in for a rude awakening.

Learn about bodybuilding, don`t just "cocoon" {dumbest made up fucking term ever BTW} and invent ridiculous premises on your own that look good on paper but will fail you in a huge way competitively mark my words..... and I`m not hating, just trying to make you see things differently.....but keep shooting for the stars you may kill some deer or a rabbit if you have sufficient ammo.

Now that you are competing, it`s not just about looking good on the beach or in a grocery store....we can all do that, it`s time to think differently.......it`s about diet, which you don`t take seriously, which is at minimum 75% of bodybuilding with or without roids, about hard training, gear usage, and stage presentation, staying focused when you get tired and want to skip training or a meal......,posing and transitions between poses, cardio, tanning.......etc. etc.

You should no longer just be "lifting"....lots of kids and teens "lift" you should be on a training
regimen.....breakfast, lunch, and dinner, now become meals number -1 through 6, or how many ever work for your goals.....I`m rambling but hey ,good luck, I have this weird uncanny feeling you`re gonna` need all that you can get.

MATT C. LENGTH POST OF PEACE

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10232 on: July 27, 2022, 11:04:00 PM »

Dude you are fucking hilarious.  LOL  ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #10233 on: July 27, 2022, 11:40:32 PM »

Brilliant!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10234 on: July 28, 2022, 12:47:30 AM »
Lets see proof they even lift first

-Not asking for a photo of your ankle, but it you must admit that it does seem odd you've not posted a photo of the ankle in question considering everything else you post photos of. You are sort of the selfie king around here because you post more photos of yourself than anyone else does on Getbig. Why have you suddenly become so elusive? Huh?

Also, not saying you are lying. However, in case you didn’t notice, outing liars and fakers is a common sport on Getbig. This is because over the years there have been many Getbig members who were total fakes and who tried to pull off some whoppers. Eventually they were exposed. As a result, many here have naturally become more suspicious of other posters, especially those who continuously brag about themselves and their accomplishments.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #10235 on: July 28, 2022, 01:28:05 AM »
Chest and arms the other day. Just lots of controlled sets (prob around eight) aiming for around ten reps each on the bench. Nothing heavy. Finished with some flys. For arms I just alternate between rope pull downs for tris and cable curls for bis. Went for a little three-miler with backpack and boots on in the evening for cardio.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10236 on: July 28, 2022, 01:50:13 AM »
You havent gained a single pound in over a year eating like ten men
What are you going to do to gain 20lb in 6 weeks?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #10237 on: July 28, 2022, 03:24:18 AM »

Give That StingRay a Medal.  ;D
Way to Go StingR.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10238 on: July 28, 2022, 04:04:55 AM »
So now I have ab implants? I am actually not liking my current condition, so I have changed my protocol around although did just weigh in 232lbs post dinner. Not sure if a 44-year-old man with thinning hair and a 232lb belly really qualifies as a twink. My ankle is def swollen though not as black today of course have been icing it. Still no pics of any of you haters proving you have done any of these workouts and are in any kind of shape so will continue to assume you are all lying fat slobs who don't even lift
So your ankle was black from the sting ray, your words. And it completely went away in a day? Its just too easy with you

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #10239 on: July 28, 2022, 04:32:35 AM »
So your ankle was black.from the sting ray, your words. And it completely went away in a day? Its just too easy with you

Not just a day but later that same day!

::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10240 on: July 28, 2022, 04:43:55 AM »
BHANKS caught in more lies.

At this point, one wonders how bhanks keeps straight all of his lies.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #10241 on: July 28, 2022, 05:21:15 AM »
Dude for the last time I do not weigh 154.

Next years Maters Nats in my age group and weight will be 154 - 176....meaning I can weigh anywhere between there wherever I think I look good enough to be competitive......the goal is to place or win,not to weigh more than everyone in your class and succeed in doing so only to place last.

Please try to realize with your Mensa Member brain that my bone structure is tiny, I`m an extreme ectomorph.....no excuse, just a plain old  fact,

I have always been a hard gainer....started out weighing less the 100 pounds,and now weigh over 180 according to the scale at my doctors office and my last visit wasn`t long ago....plus I`m 5'8" inches tall....now you tell me why and how I could possibly get to your weight when it`s literally killing you to even get there?

Are you dense, no you just don`t know bodybuilding....you can`t change your God given bone structure...and why in the world do you think my goals should be the same as yours or anyone elses for that matter.....I`m 67, not 44.....it doesn`t get easier as you age.....hopefully one day you will remember me saying this if you even make it to my age?

PLEASE STOP REPEATING THAT YOU HAVE COVID...WE GOT IT THE FIRST ZILLION TIMES YOU SAID IT.....GET WELL SOON PLEASE SO WE DON`T HAVE TO KEEP HEARING IT....I BELIEVE YOU FOR CHRISTS SAKE.....BUT IT`S CALLED THE FLU TO BE EXACT, A BAD ONE, BUT STILL THE FUCKING FLU....THEY PUT A LABEL ON IT TO SCARE THE SHEEP INTO FEEDING THEM MONEY,AND THEY SUCCEEDED BEYOND THEIR WILDEST EXPECTATIONS.... NOW PLEASE STOP.

Get as big as you can, but come contest day you will have to lose a ton of weight if you want to place in the top 5....good luck.

It`s not all about weight....it`s about trying to build a proportionate physique and knowing how to present it by hiding your weak points and emphasizing your strong points.....I`ve been working on a posing routine already....yes, a year away...why cuz I want to win.....no halfstepping can be done at this contest, everything must be on point to the best of your ability... trust me....this years lineup wasn`t the norm bro........this is normally/traditionally one fucking tough contest to even place in.

Your logic is....if I want to weigh 333 pounds ,first I have to weigh 444 "fluffy" pounds and eventually I`ll hold on to the weight and reach my goal on building and holding on to muscular bodyweight.....have fun trying cuz if you enter next year you will be in for a rude awakening.

Learn about bodybuilding, don`t just "cocoon" {dumbest made up fucking term ever BTW} and invent ridiculous premises on your own that look good on paper but will fail you in a huge way competitively mark my words..... and I`m not hating, just trying to make you see things differently.....but keep shooting for the stars you may kill some deer or a rabbit if you have sufficient ammo.

Now that you are competing, it`s not just about looking good on the beach or in a grocery store....we can all do that, it`s time to think differently.......it`s about diet, which you don`t take seriously, which is at minimum 75% of bodybuilding with or without roids, about hard training, gear usage, and stage presentation, staying focused when you get tired and want to skip training or a meal......,posing and transitions between poses, cardio, tanning.......etc. etc.

You should no longer just be "lifting"....lots of kids and teens "lift" you should be on a training
regimen.....breakfast, lunch, and dinner, now become meals number -1 through 6, or how many ever work for your goals.....I`m rambling but hey ,good luck, I have this weird uncanny feeling you`re gonna` need all that you can get.

MATT C. LENGTH POST OF PEACE

Funny another board member your buddy Joeswift I believe was just arguing bone size is a myth and any 6 foot 1 man can weigh 180lbs so vice versa any 5 foot 8 man should be able to weigh 300lbs like Nick Walker since according to Joeswift we all have the same size bones. Yet you claim to have small bones. I know I have flaws in symmetry, but I am not going to fix them dieting down I need to outgrow them. The right arm isn't going to get any better losing weight the legs are not going to get any better losing weight. I am not going to have rounder muscle bellies losing weight. Given my frame size I need to be about 240lbs+ to really get some fullness to my legs. I am not sure if I can do that, but I am going to try. Bulking is not some kind of new theory I developed. Also really just hungry woke up starving this am. I am never 10lbs and a couple days away from good condition. As such I need to be at least 10lbs over 225 to drop to 225 on stage and really don't think that is going to be enough legs are still not big enough and are not going to be at 225lbs. So again you be 154-167lbs next summer. I am going to spend the next 9 months eating and training for size then reevaluate in the spring.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10242 on: July 28, 2022, 05:23:48 AM »
He posted pics months ago of swollen ankles....

Now he's blaming a stingray.

Because I have one swollen ankle due to being stung by a stingray. Do you really think my ankles have been swollen for a year? The other ankle is fine. It's fucking crazy I tell you guys my ankle is swollen from a stingray and you say post a pic I post a pic and now it's my ankle is swollen from something else. I could tell you people the sky is blue and you would argue with me

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10243 on: July 28, 2022, 05:50:09 AM »
Because I have one swollen ankle due to being stung by a stingray. Do you really think my ankles have been swollen for a year? The other ankle is fine. It's fucking crazy I tell you guys my ankle is swollen from a stingray and you say post a pic I post a pic and now it's my ankle is swollen from something else. I could tell you people the sky is blue and you would argue with me

So what is this then?

Same swollen ankle for over a year.

More lies.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10244 on: July 28, 2022, 05:55:33 AM »
Funny another board member your buddy Joeswift I believe was just arguing bone size is a myth and any 6 foot 1 man can weigh 180lbs so vice versa any 5 foot 8 man should be able to weigh 300lbs like Nick Walker since according to Joeswift we all have the same size bones. Yet you claim to have small bones. I know I have flaws in symmetry, but I am not going to fix them dieting down I need to outgrow them. The right arm isn't going to get any better losing weight the legs are not going to get any better losing weight. I am not going to have rounder muscle bellies losing weight. Given my frame size I need to be about 240lbs+ to really get some fullness to my legs. I am not sure if I can do that, but I am going to try. Bulking is not some kind of new theory I developed. Also really just hungry woke up starving this am. I am never 10lbs and a couple days away from good condition. As such I need to be at least 10lbs over 225 to drop to 225 on stage and really don't think that is going to be enough legs are still not big enough and are not going to be at 225lbs. So again you be 154-167lbs next summer. I am going to spend the next 9 months eating and training for size then reevaluate in the spring.

Steve jones at around 87 kilos at over 6 ft

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10245 on: July 28, 2022, 05:56:02 AM »
-Not asking for a photo of your ankle, but it you must admit that it does seem odd you've not posted a photo of the ankle in question considering everything else you post photos of. You are sort of the selfie king around here because you post more photos of yourself than anyone else does on Getbig. Why have you suddenly become so elusive? Huh?

Also, not saying you are lying. However, in case you didn’t notice, outing liars and fakers is a common sport on Getbig. This is because over the years there have been many Getbig members who were total fakes and who tried to pull off some whoppers. Eventually they were exposed. As a result, many here have naturally become more suspicious of other posters, especially those who continuously brag about themselves and their accomplishments.

I posted a pic of the ankle and it is clearly swollen but now everyone says it is swollen from something else so what is the point? I could say the sky is blue post a pic and Getbig would call me a liar and try to argue about it. Since when is saying I was stung by a stingray and have a swollen ankle bragging about an accomplishment?? I was stung my ankle is swollen end of story.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10246 on: July 28, 2022, 05:57:46 AM »
So your ankle was black.from the sting ray, your words. And it completely went away in a day? Its just too easy with you

It still is dark and there is black around the sting and in the foot again you say post a photo of your swollen ankle I post a photo of my swollen ankle and your still not happy so what is the point? Can you post a photo proving you even lift yet?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10247 on: July 28, 2022, 05:58:30 AM »
Steve jones at around 87 kilos at over 6 ft

Good for him any chance you are in shape yet?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10248 on: July 28, 2022, 05:58:41 AM »
I posted a pic of the ankle and it is clearly swollen but now everyone says it is swollen from something else so what is the point? I could say the sky is blue post a pic and Getbig would call me a liar and try to argue about it. Since when is saying I was stung by a stingray and have a swollen ankle bragging about an accomplishment?? I was stung my ankle is swollen end of story.

thats only part of the story, you said it was black, thats a sign of gangrene and that doesnt go away on its own

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10249 on: July 28, 2022, 06:01:13 AM »
You havent gained a single pound in over a year eating like ten men
What are you going to do to gain 20lb in 6 weeks?

Who said anything about 20lbs? I am 230lbs now and pretty solid. I am actually dropping water retention now. I still don't think getting to 240lbs is unrealistic. This is supposed to be a bodybuilding board, yet everyone seems to be against anyone adding any weight. Makes no sense wtf are you guys even doing