Author Topic: Why BJJ isn't what you think  (Read 18133 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Why BJJ isn't what you think
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2013, 05:57:48 PM »
And your comment reflects your butthurt from the other day, you just can't let it go can you.

Oh, I wasn't butthurt. I was given the option to have you completely removed from this site (Permanently - You can ask Ron) and since I decided to not act like a Nazi or a liberal faggot, I instead said you should stay. We need people that have different views here, as it brings more dimensions to the site.

Once again OneMorerep you make comments out of context, the name calling is a result of someone stalking me around getbig, doing everything than can to provoke and annoy.  It comes at the end of a long of insults, pitbull jibes and no attempt to debate, just to insult and belittle.    Yes I think UKJEFF is arrogant and ignorant, that's my observation based on his account of himself.  And yes, I feel like I am dealing with a very immature person who is very sensitive and unable to deal with differences of opinion.  

I actually keep name calling to a minimum, I always try and debate the argument if I can, I would say I receive 50 times the insults I give.  Once it becomes apparent that someone has excessively hurt feelings due to my opinion and stalk me around GETBIG, eventually I disengage and offer my analysis.  I have never understood why someone would publicly display there hurt feelings by stalking others and constantly making comments reflecting how upset someone else has made them on a body-building forum of all places.  It's almost like these stalkers become obsessed with me, the only way I have come to remember a getbiggers name is when they stalk me, I don't even bother looking at the name of people posting, I like to respond to the message and not the person.  The only time an exception is made is when it becomes undeniably apparent I have a NEW stalker.  UKJEFF seems to be the latest.

I don't think UkJeff is stalking you. I can't say that I've paid much attention to him following you, but I doubt he would care enough about you to do so.

I think he might simply be trolling you. Have fun with it, but try to ease up on the petty insults, as it makes your long winded responses lose their value.

"1"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2013, 06:09:17 PM »
Oh, I wasn't butthurt. I was given the option to have you completely removed from this site (Permanently - You can ask Ron) and since I decided to not act like a Nazi or a liberal faggot, I instead said you should stay. We need people that have different views here, as it brings more dimensions to the site.

I don't think UkJeff is stalking you. I can't say that I've paid much attention to him following you, but I doubt he would care enough about you to do so.

I think he might simply be trolling you. Have fun with it, but try to ease up on the petty insults, as it makes your long winded responses lose their value.

"1"
I am prepared to be banned, I know that may happen.  I have considered moving on myself anyway.  I think in the 8 years I have been a member here I have outgrown the place. 

And UKJEFF may or may not be trolling, but people like him become pretty transparent. I state my opinion, it really hurts their feelings, and next thing you know every thread I post in there they are, not responding to the subject but doing their best to make personal attacks on me, or provoke, or make some pitbull jibe.  I have to ask myself, what is the mentality of the type of person who behaves that way?  It becomes tiresome and makes me realise maybe I am to old for this place.
V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2013, 06:11:56 PM »
  If you bite me, I will break your arm... and then I will break every other limb you have and choke you out    and then beat you while you are out cold

I will have a bite but you will never be the same
what if the person bites you again as you are attempting to break their arm? What if the person wants to bite your face off (ie that "zombie" dude in Florida).

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2013, 06:16:01 PM »
I am prepared to be banned, I know that may happen.  I have considered moving on myself anyway.  I think in the 8 years I have been a member here I have outgrown the place. 

And UKJEFF may or may not be trolling, but people like him become pretty transparent. I state my opinion, it really hurts their feelings, and next thing you know every thread I post in there they are, not responding to the subject but doing their best to make personal attacks on me, or provoke, or make some pitbull jibe.  I have to ask myself, what is the mentality of the type of person who behaves that way?  It becomes tiresome and makes me realise maybe I am to old for this place.

UkJeff is in his 40's as well. I think he likes to engage in simple banter and sometimes enjoys a little trolling in between. That said, his posts shouldn't drive you away from the site.

There is no other forum as entertaining as this place. I've been a member at many other forums and nothing compares. This place is very addictive.

Remember to have fun around here!

"1"

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2013, 06:18:18 PM »
A lot of street fighters on Getbig  :o, toughest board on the net , respect .

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2013, 06:27:10 PM »
Interesting "Viewpoints"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2013, 07:08:00 PM »
  if he bites while I am breaking it I go crazy and break it fast and I break it hard with no mercy   they go fetal after that and nurse the broken elbow    then I switch to the other arm and snap that one   then they are crying with two broken elbows and I am just getting started

The Hunter

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2013, 07:15:35 PM »
  if he bites while I am breaking it I go crazy and break it fast and I break it hard with no mercy   they go fetal after that and nurse the broken elbow    then I switch to the other arm and snap that one   then they are crying with two broken elbows and I am just getting started
If words were gold, you'd be a wealthy man.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2013, 08:07:15 PM »

Can you take a break from all that macho arm breaking and pick me up at LAX?

;D

ukjeff

« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2013, 10:39:20 PM »
I think he likes to engage in simple banter and sometimes enjoys a little trolling in between.
yep, thats about it.   ;)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2013, 12:19:59 AM »
i actually think the street fighters on getbig are tougher than a lot of arm chair bjj studs on the internet

at least they have a strong juiced up body

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2013, 01:35:13 AM »
Once knew a guy who bit off  guys nose and swallowed it, upon asking him why, he told me so they couldnt sew it back on like the last c**t, absolute animal, type of person you meet once if you have to and avoid, shanked multiple times by a team of lifers and after lockdown refuses to be stretchered out, insists on being allowed to walk out past them as they are locked in their cells. I dont think anyone there that day will ever forget that moment incuding the guards who just walked beside him, no one touched him not even the ambos, collapsed just outside from punctured lungs, but not before he was out of site of dogs who done it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2013, 01:48:49 AM »
That's what I don't get about E-kul. He will answer to random posts with a lengthy, novel-like response in order to attempt to have somewhat of a valid point, but somehow towards the end of his piece always resorts to childish name calling and yet has the nerve to point out things like this:

wtf??  ::)

"1"

It's because he doesn't know how to argue without being controlled by emotions. He has no substance just filler and ad hominem attacks , he's not interested in hearing a counter point , he's already made up his mind and when he gets corrected on his nonsense he goes on the offensive and starts melting down.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2013, 01:50:21 AM »

You obviously have nt checked out "eastsideboxing" half the guys on there would destroy Tyson,Fedor,Overeem and the like on the street.