Author Topic: Murdered For Knowing Too Much...  (Read 3711 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Murdered For Knowing Too Much...
« on: February 28, 2010, 08:27:23 AM »
C

newmom

Re: Murdered For Knowing Too Much...
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 08:39:14 AM »
sorry thats more than a coinky dink

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 09:07:26 AM »
sorry thats more than a coinky dink

Yeah...I remember seeing the videos of these same people being interviewed the day of and the day after 911 and them telling how explosions were going off all of the towers and building 7. I am shocked seeing that so many of them are dead...I don't think the news reported anything about them dying
C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 11:53:31 AM »
Yeah...I remember seeing the videos of these same people being interviewed the day of and the day after 911 and them telling how explosions were going off all of the towers and building 7. I am shocked seeing that so many of them are dead...I don't think the news reported anything about them dying

There's no way the DC madam committed suicide by hanging herself 2 days before court. That's a male MO
Women slit their wrists in bathtubs, or overdose on pills. They don't hang themselves or blow their brains out.
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 12:44:16 PM »
There's no way the DC madam committed suicide by hanging herself 2 days before court. That's a male MO
Women slit their wrists in bathtubs, or overdose on pills. They don't hang themselves or blow their brains out.

Very good observation...I did not think of that, but you are right. In all of these cases the deaths were definitely out of character for the person(s) and notice how many deaths were right before the release of further information, or investigations or some other form of exposure to what really happened on 911
C

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2010, 01:01:40 PM »
Idiots....I mean, Idiot  :D

2005:

% of suicides that were hangings, strangulation, suffocation for men = 22.7%
% of suicides that were hangings, strangulation, suffocation for women = 20.2%

2004 was roughly the same

http://www.suicide.org/suicide-statistics.html

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2010, 01:02:29 PM »

2005:

Owned.  :D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2010, 01:22:00 PM »

2005:

Your so called statistics does not answer how a person committed suicide, just that it was suicide. If a person is SUICIDED it is still registered as suicide...not that someone killed them and made it look like a suicide.

second..what is the chance that all of these people who were from the WTC would all commit suicide or be involved in strange deaths soon thereafter? The same pattern of death took place after the Oklahoma City bombing as well. Many witnesses and people who spoke up were found dead soon thereafter. Also how come so many people who were a part of the WTC police, firemen, emergency help are afraid to speak up about what they saw?

Ya gotta stop being so naive skippy. You are the perfect candidate to be suckered into believing the sky is falling...you dismiss facts, but believe the LIES.
C

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2010, 02:01:47 PM »
Your so called statistics does not answer how a person committed suicide, just that it was suicide. If a person is SUICIDED it is still registered as suicide...not that someone killed them and made it look like a suicide.

second..what is the chance that all of these people who were from the WTC would all commit suicide or be involved in strange deaths soon thereafter? The same pattern of death took place after the Oklahoma City bombing as well. Many witnesses and people who spoke up were found dead soon thereafter. Also how come so many people who were a part of the WTC police, firemen, emergency help are afraid to speak up about what they saw?

Ya gotta stop being so naive skippy. You are the perfect candidate to be suckered into believing the sky is falling...you dismiss facts, but believe the LIES.

I'm naive?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2010, 02:07:11 PM »

Your CT is neither here nor there.  You were trying to claim women don't hang themselves and, in reality, the percentages are about the same for men and women.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2010, 02:38:33 PM »

Your CT is neither here nor there.  You were trying to claim women don't hang themselves and, in reality, the percentages are about the same for men and women.

You mean Jag said that is not the MO for women, which I agree. Men and women may commit suicide nearly equal, but the means to that end are entirely different.
C

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2010, 03:17:06 PM »
You mean Jag said that is not the MO for women, which I agree. Men and women may commit suicide nearly equal, but the means to that end are entirely different.

No, READ!

I didn't give you percentages of men and women committing suicide.  I gave you percentages on the MEANS of suicide for each gender.

Hangings, strangulations, and suffocations, are nearly the same for both men and women.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2010, 04:30:29 PM »

2005:

You know what, ...I'm going to take a very Palinesque approach to this.
I don't care what those numbers say. I refuse to believe that women commit suicide by hanging themselves

How does a person commit suicide by suffocating themselves, bodily reflexes would preclude that IMO.
how does a person commit suicide by strangling themselves, again, reflexes would preclude that.

I can see where alot of women could be murdered through suffocation and/or strangulation,
...but committing suicide that way? I think it would be very difficult if not impossible to do.
w

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2010, 05:15:31 PM »
You know what, ...I'm going to take a very Palinesque approach to this.
I don't care what those numbers say. I refuse to believe that women commit suicide by hanging themselves

How does a person commit suicide by suffocating themselves, bodily reflexes would preclude that IMO.
how does a person commit suicide by strangling themselves, again, reflexes would preclude that.

I can see where alot of women could be murdered through suffocation and/or strangulation,
...but committing suicide that way? I think it would be very difficult if not impossible to do.

Great, and you can carry the same stupidity moniker that marks Palin everywhere she goes.

Oops, my bad.  You've already been doing that.  Of course, you are the same person who thought the fucking detention facility at Gitmo was supporting Haiti, so I guess I really shouldn't expect much.

However, there is good news.  As a part of my charity work for GB-2010, I'm going to make it my mission to increase your level of intelligence.  I'm taking you under my wing.

Lesson #1 - Suicide by suffocation

Suicide by suffocation is the act of inhibiting one's ability to breathe or limiting oxygen uptake while breathing, causing hypoxia and eventually asphyxia. This may involve an exit bag (a plastic bag fixed over the head) or confinement in an enclosed space without oxygen. These attempts involve using depressants to make the user pass out before oxygen deprivation triggers instinctive panic and the urge to escape due to the hypercapnic alarm response.

Helium, argon and nitrogen are commonly used in suicides by suffocation. Breathing inert gas quickly renders a person unconscious and causes death without any experience of panic or discomfort.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2010, 05:36:00 PM »

Great, and you can carry the same stupidity moniker that marks Palin everywhere she goes.

Oops, my bad.  You've already been doing that.  Of course, you are the same person who thought the fucking detention facility at Gitmo was supporting Haiti, so I guess I really shouldn't expect much.

However, there is good news.  As a part of my charity work for GB-2010, I'm going to make it my mission to increase your level of intelligence.  I'm taking you under my wing.

{giggle} Taking me under your wing? aw gee... how did I get so lucky?  :P

Lesson #1 - Suicide by suffocation

Suicide by suffocation is the act of inhibiting one's ability to breathe or limiting oxygen uptake while breathing, causing hypoxia and eventually asphyxia. This may involve an exit bag (a plastic bag fixed over the head) or confinement in an enclosed space without oxygen. These attempts involve using depressants to make the user pass out before oxygen deprivation triggers instinctive panic and the urge to escape due to the hypercapnic alarm response.

Helium, argon and nitrogen are commonly used in suicides by suffocation. Breathing inert gas quickly renders a person unconscious and causes death without any experience of panic or discomfort.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods

please forgive me for not being up on the various ways to kill oneself. That's never been high on my priority list.
All I know is women generally have a tendency to want to avoid pain, ...and leave a pretty corpse.

Seems like a whole lot of trouble to seek out this argon. I thought helium only made you sound like Alvin & Theodore?
I just get the feeling this DC madam is more the sleeping pills type. I refuse to believe she committed suicide.

ps: When you say "taking me under your wing"... do you mean kinda like a big brother, ...or a sugar daddy?  :D
w

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2010, 07:21:56 PM »

No, READ!

I didn't give you percentages of men and women committing suicide.  I gave you percentages on the MEANS of suicide for each gender.

Hangings, strangulations, and suffocations, are nearly the same for both men and women.

Skip -

Do you believe the US government is a source of good or evil?
Do you trust your government?
Have they ever lied to you?

Yes or no will do thanks.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2010, 09:11:49 PM »
Seems like a whole lot of trouble to seek out this argon.
Argon = very easy to get.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2010, 09:15:54 PM »
Yeah, you can get argon at Lowes I think.  Used for welding...

S

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2010, 10:14:58 PM »
Until today, ...I'd never even heard of argon before.  :-[
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2010, 10:15:57 PM »
Until today, ...I'd never even heard of argon before.  :-[

Guess that 170 IQ (10 points above what Einstein's was estimated at) can only take a moron so far.  :-[

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2010, 10:37:09 PM »
Guess that 170 IQ (10 points above what Einstein's was estimated at) can only take a moron so far.  :-[

Actually it's a 160 IQ.

hugo, is there anything you can do about this troll?
how about you really piss him off and decide to stay
w

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2010, 02:42:35 PM »
Skip -

Do you believe the US government is a source of good or evil?
Do you trust your government?
Have they ever lied to you?

Yes or no will do thanks.

1.  It's neither.  We have some people who do good things, some people who do evil things.  Sometimes they attempt to do good things with evil results.

2.  I'll need you to clarify trust.

3.  Read my lips, No new taxes.  :D  You may not have been in the country back then but that was Bush's daddy...just before he raised taxes.

4.  I answer questions how I please, thanks.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2010, 04:15:33 PM »

Einstein was a hoax...
C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2010, 04:30:23 PM »
IMO, it all depends on what you studied in college.

I was 137 all through elementary school, MBA and computer certs without much effort..I'm pretty confident that's where I'm at IQ-wise.  I don't remember much of chem from high school.  I do know argon and noble gases, but only from freshman year chem in college when I had to memorize chunks of the periodic.  If I had chosen not to take chem and opted for something else, I probably would be sitting at IQ 137 without knowing much about that.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2010, 06:23:16 PM »