Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Plans to get back to 275 pounds  (Read 19866 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Ronnie Plans to get back to 275
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2014, 12:31:32 PM »
This is a profound scene in not only cinematic history but also in life - as it very much applicable to the world of bodybuilding.

Agent Utah to Bodhi: you lose something brah?

You see here Utah symbolizes the realm of the natty...that which is pure without drugs. But Bodhi won't go back to being natty. " you know I can't handle a cage man" - says Bodhi. You see here Bodhi speaks of the limitations of naturalism and also the "comedown" from his climax/prime.

You then see Bodhi paddle out in his last hoorah moment of peace like an expired bodybuilder past his prime.

"You let him go"

No he didn't.

=

Also notice at the beginning of the scene the guy walking away from the beach says "death on a stick". This is bodybuilder who sees the needle for what it is...and  decides to walk away.

Also, the fight between Agent Utah(natty police) and Bodhi(transcended/drugged/enhanced) speaks of the internal struggle of the aging boderbuilder. If you notice, they are joined together via hand cuffs.

As you all can see, this a profound moment and scene.
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2014, 12:38:10 PM »
Wouldn't be many people left and the ones who remain would starve.
that's the beauty of it

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2014, 12:44:41 PM »
I've just had a eureka moment and will now call BigRo a Bodhibuilder.
A

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2014, 12:45:03 PM »
Threads like these are the reason I like to take a hibernation break from Getbig.

Nothing ever changes here. Ever.

Shit goes so far off topic, we roll with it. Eventually the original post is diluted, deluded and becomes completely irrelevant....  

.com

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2014, 12:54:19 PM »
Also notice at the beginning of the scene the guy walking away from the beach says "death on a stick". This is bodybuilder who sees the needle for what it is...and  decides to walk away.

Also, the fight between Agent Utah(natty police) and Bodhi(transcended/drugged/enhanced) speaks of the internal struggle of the aging boderbuilder. If you notice, they are joined together via hand cuffs.

As you all can see, this a profound moment and scene.

And finally, at the end, the truest words ever spoken:

"He's not coming back"

A

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2014, 12:58:03 PM »
Threads like these are the reason I like to take a hibernation break from Getbig.

Shit goes so far off topic, we roll with it. Eventually the original post is diluted, deluded and becomes completely irrelevant....  

.com

Yeah I know but hey it's Getbig after all.  :D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2014, 01:02:51 PM »

.com

You don't seem to understand that whether the topic is bodybuilding or surfing its all the same.

If you want the ultimate, you got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. - Bodhibuilder Patrick Swayze

You see its fundamentally the same story of passion and self-destruction.
A

Complex Carbs

« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2014, 01:07:38 PM »
He is megadosing his body that partly stopped responding

I hope this post was not serious
So you think a multiple mr o winner can't have superior genes?

Did you ever train anything in your life?

Have you been "out there"?

Fucking retarded bastard.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2014, 02:03:20 PM »
since he'd been 8 years old, people have been giving props to Ronnie.  Every room he enters.  Every girl is impressed, every dude wants to be his friend or puff up to impress him.

Ronnie's felt like superman for a long as he can remember.  And FIRST, he loses that.  Suddenly he looks like everyone else, he's getting dwarfed by these local permabulkers trying to own him in thumbs up shots, dealing with no longer getting the props that were part of his life.

THEN you have to toss in how many times a day he has to hear "Wow, you shrunk!" and "What happened to you" and worst of all, "You used to be so BIG!"

Ronnie knows the numbers.  He knows, sadly, his health may give him 5 or 10 years then things are going to go downhill fast.  Or he can have 4 or 8 years of being superman again.  Or, maybe the gear boosts his immune system, maybe his attitude skyrockets (maybe many of his current probs come from bad habits that come with the depression of being small suddenly).

And maybe he just wakes up every day and just wants to be HUGE again.  Screw the costs. Nobody bodybuilds at that level for 30 years because they give a shit about living to 70 lol.  

Exactly.

This is the legacy he wants to live behind. And he will do it, whilst leaving behind a monstrously big and conditioned corpse.

I would do the same in his shoes.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2014, 02:08:55 PM »
Yeh - you know what Ronnie is doing - LOL

You internet gurus that know it all are hilarious... Ronnie turned pro clean dumbass - I knew him in college and I GUARANTEE you he was using NOTHING... He was built 4-5 times better than you are right now even before he started lifting seriously... 

the retard runs strong in you.
b

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2014, 02:09:06 PM »

The whole clip is worth watching, but pay particular attention from 1:45 onward.

After this clip I don't want any retards to even try to STATE that Ronnie does not keep it real.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2014, 02:11:06 PM »
After this clip I don't want any retards to even try to STATE that Ronnie does not keep it real.
i posted this over a year ago

slow learners

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2014, 02:14:16 PM »
i posted this over a year ago

slow learners

The point still stands.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2014, 02:15:32 PM »

He's keepin' it real alright.  Real stupid.  Ronnie is a (barley)  functional retard you know.  

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2014, 02:18:30 PM »
maybe ronnie is reading anabolichalo posts. This could have inspired him to get huge again and get the girls.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2014, 02:18:50 PM »
Coleman will also beat Cutler to the grave.  He's on fire!
You can see recent shots of Coleman's eyes looking most unhealthy.  Cutler looks surprisingly healthy, despite the barrage of injections over the years.
Seeing old guys not letting go of the being huge thing is odd.  It's one thing when you're 25 and another when you're 50.  Evolution isn't in the cards for some.  Not to mention, winning 8 Olympias...what else is there to prove in the bbing world?  I understand these guys are simply addicted.  The over under is 5 years..who wants to put some money up?
N

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2014, 02:19:49 PM »
maybe ronnie is reading anabolichalo posts. This could have inspired him to get huge again and get the girls.
oh man

it would be the best thing that ever happen to me

ronald dean coleman himself readin my postings

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2014, 02:22:08 PM »
oh man

it would be the best thing that ever happen to me

ronald dean coleman himself readin my postings
Maybe if you message him nicely, he'll give you those pink soiled posing trunks for your mantel.  You have to be real nice though.
N

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2014, 03:33:38 PM »
Ronnie.. Tard of peace....

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2014, 03:44:26 PM »
not wise

check yourself before you give a champion training advice.  These guys know their bodies extremely well and are surrounded by an expert team.  I'm sure he's fully following medical advice.  Things are just different when you're a genetic freak.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2014, 03:50:43 PM »
that is all that defines him. That makes him happy. He pretty much doesn't have anything else. No real family to keep him grounded. The only stable family that he has are 8 Sandows that have never left his side or house.

U know u might be right. Both him and Jay  :-\

They should both get together and relive the old days and both pose privately in thongs to see who's better

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2014, 05:06:49 PM »
You don't seem to understand that whether the topic is bodybuilding or surfing its all the same.

If you want the ultimate, you got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. - Bodhibuilder Patrick Swayze

You see its fundamentally the same story of passion and self-destruction.

Lol ~ Good one ~  ;D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2014, 05:12:01 PM »
Why not shoot for 280?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2014, 05:13:07 PM »
Coleman will also beat Cutler to the grave.  He's on fire!
You can see recent shots of Coleman's eyes looking most unhealthy.  Cutler looks surprisingly healthy, despite the barrage of injections over the years.
Seeing old guys not letting go of the being huge thing is odd.  It's one thing when you're 25 and another when you're 50.  Evolution isn't in the cards for some.  Not to mention, winning 8 Olympias...what else is there to prove in the bbing world?  I understand these guys are simply addicted.  The over under is 5 years..who wants to put some money up?

Jay did have a live-in RN for a time (his ex) and he was very .... mmmm how do you say? Let's just say he constantly had bloodwork done and probably stopped things and tweaked things when they saw his panels taking a turn in the wrong direction.

Now, he is still "on" but he is not "competition on" ~

He invested his money well, he will be running a business for years to come, much like Lee Labrada.. .(I was gonna say Gaspari, but...ya know)

Jay I think wants to be around for awhile. The rest? They kinda seem to have a death-wish mentality.

Not all, don't get me wrong. Dexter Jackson has toned it down and settled for less.. Branch unfortunately has to keep pushing the envelope... Tony Freeman seems ageless... like I said "not all" but that 212 class is pretty scary. It's like they got a chip on their shoulders and want to compete with guys 70 lbs heavier than they are..

I don't know... "little man syndrome??"

The future will tell.. very soon.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2014, 05:18:39 PM »
Jay did have a live-in RN for a time (his ex) and he was very .... mmmm how do you say? Let's just say he constantly had bloodwork done and probably stopped things and tweaked things when they saw his panels taking a turn in the wrong direction.

Now, he is still "on" but he is not "competition on" ~

He invested his money well, he will be running a business for years to come, much like Lee Labrada.. .(I was gonna say Gaspari, but...ya know)

Jay I think wants to be around for awhile. The rest? They kinda seem to have a death-wish mentality.

Not all, don't get me wrong. Dexter Jackson has toned it down and settled for less.. Branch unfortunately has to keep pushing the envelope... Tony Freeman seems ageless... like I said "not all" but that 212 class is pretty scary. It's like they got a chip on their shoulders and want to compete with guys 70 lbs heavier than they are..

I don't know... "little man syndrome??"

The future will tell.. very soon.
good post man..