Author Topic: Vince won't show up at the Elite:  (Read 2912 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Vince won't show up at the Elite:
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2006, 01:10:06 AM »
I hope Vince addresses this.

rocket has been here for quite a few years and has some wisdom.  When he even points out things in such a serious manner, it speaks volumes, Vince.  You had a legitimate chance to finally settle the score with Adonis, and you declined for something with no time conflict.

Vince, you have a lot of credibility here.  I'm not sure that is going to be the case after this weekend.  :-\

240, you can't be serious or your mind is warped.  I was the one that offered TA to compete against me at the Elite Classic first and he declined.  I was going but I got an offer to make some money this weekend and I'd rather do that then spend a few hundred dollars on hotel and travel fees to go looking for some some twirp who will either run from me or call the police. 

Fact is that TA is ducking people and challenging them at the same time.  But Darth Muscle is down there and he'll take care of him if he has some guts.  He's going to get what's coming to him
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2006, 01:16:48 AM »
its an internet board
T

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2006, 06:18:26 AM »

240, you can't be serious or your mind is warped.  I was the one that offered TA to compete against me at the Elite Classic first and he declined.  I was going but I got an offer to make some money this weekend and I'd rather do that then spend a few hundred dollars on hotel and travel fees to go looking for some some twirp who will either run from me or call the police. 

Fact is that TA is ducking people and challenging them at the same time.  But Darth Muscle is down there and he'll take care of him if he has some guts.  He's going to get what's coming to him

You just said you were going to beat the shit out of him (TA)

You're a typical shit talker and no more clear it is when you have a prime opportunity and you puss out with a half baked excuse.

Here are some cold hard facts for you:

1. You would never beat TA onstage because you don't know how to get in shape and even then you really don't have any more muscle than him, probably less.

2.  Grundy would have beat the shit out of you and you know it.

3.  You will never fight TA and you would never have the guts to start shit.  You're a shit talker who talks big.

4.  You are victim #1340243 of TA's baiting, ironically despite the fact you do it yourself you're not adverse to it yourself.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2006, 06:21:02 AM »
You just said you were going to beat the shit out of him (TA)

You're a typical shit talker and no more clear it is when you have a prime opportunity and you puss out with a half baked excuse.

Here are some cold hard facts for you:

1. You would never beat TA onstage because you don't know how to get in shape and even then you really don't have any more muscle than him, probably less.

2.  Grundy would have beat the shit out of you and you know it.

3.  You will never fight TA and you would never have the guts to start shit.  You're a shit talker who talks big.

4.  You are victim #1340243 of TA's baiting, ironically despite the fact you do it yourself you're not adverse to it yourself.

This fellow Busey follower is right.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2006, 06:26:47 AM »
:)

god damn adonis is my fuckin idol, nice artwork
A

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2006, 07:09:37 AM »
Vince is bullshiting

I live at the SE coast of NC and it only takes me 3hr to drive to Greensboro, where in NC are their enough people to make $$ giving a seminar on Fruit Juice on a fucking saturday morning??

he has to go meet up with partyboy to get the hairs on his coin purse sinched off

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2006, 10:12:35 AM »

Vince, you have a lot of credibility here. 

I hope that was a joke