Author Topic: Albert Einstein said!  (Read 552 times)

theonlyone

Albert Einstein said!
« on: February 03, 2011, 10:22:40 AM »
 "I came to America because of the great, great freedom which I heard existed in
this country. I made a mistake in selecting America as a land of freedom, a
mistake I cannot repair in the balance of my lifetime."

Discuss!

theonlyone

Re: Albert Einstein said!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 10:24:18 AM »
 Move it to - The collapse of the American empire and rebalancing of the world thread of mine smart guys!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 10:38:30 AM »
"I came to America because of the great, great freedom which I heard existed in
this country. I made a mistake in selecting America as a land of freedom, a
mistake I cannot repair in the balance of my lifetime."

Discuss!

Where else could he have gone? Canada, where there is no freedom of speech?

theonlyone

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 12:03:35 PM »
Where else could he have gone? Canada, where there is no freedom of speech?

Freedom of what? Can I call an American president a bitch? Or is it a baseless attack? Look they locked my thread, where the fuck is the freedom! Or I have to pay taxes to have that illusionary freedom???

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 12:10:02 PM »
Freedom of what? Can I call an American president a bitch? Or is it a baseless attack? Look they locked my thread, where the fuck is the freedom! Or I have to pay taxes to have that illusionary freedom???

My question is where could he have gone to get more freedom than he got at the US?  In Canada you get in trouble with the law if you say that homosexuality is a sin according to the Bible.  In Germany you go to prison if you deny the holocaust.  In Venezuela you can't own land that you worked and paid for because the government will take it away from you if you don't farm it and will give it to somebody who did not work for or pay for it.  In Venezuela also you can't own two homes, because the one you are not living in will be taken by the government and given to somebody who did not work for or pay for it.  So what country is more free than the US?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 12:23:43 PM »
EPIC lack of understanding brain child...them censoring you in their forum IS THEIR FREEDOM!!!

youre free to start your own forum or webpage with all the baseless attacks you want...

idiot

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 12:28:16 PM »
Boy, this commie's english has certainly improved..... ::)

theonlyone

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 09:31:32 PM »
EPIC lack of understanding brain child...them censoring you in their forum IS THEIR FREEDOM!!!

youre free to start your own forum or webpage with all the baseless attacks you want...

idiot

If I start forum of mine with the myriad baseless attacks and insults towards an American president I think I'd get visited sooner or later or get shot down! Wikileaks thing ehh????

I heard everyone can get to white house fence and shout out insults and whatever one thinks about anything! I'm serious, and why you mention forum thing??? You're fragile! Mods are fragile and easily get hurt! Easily! :P American pride, hell yeah???? Do I sound American???? Hell yeah or fuck yeah!!!! Great culture!  :-X

theonlyone

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 09:34:54 PM »
 Rock n' Roll baby, eeee ahhh!