Author Topic: Do supplements work or are they bull?  (Read 37620 times)

io856

Re: Do supplements work or are they bull?
« Reply #175 on: April 13, 2009, 03:32:02 AM »
Ask him where's my shiit. It's been two years already. How long does it take to send a couple of vials of enanthate and 500 anabols for chrissakes!
remember when gh15 said "phreezer" dismissed you  :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #176 on: April 13, 2009, 03:32:37 AM »
Ask him where's my shiit. It's been two years already. How long does it take to send a couple of vials of enanthate and 500 anabols for chrissakes!
Slow post through nepal..be patient my friend  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #177 on: April 13, 2009, 03:37:36 AM »
I'm going to hit the sack already. I feeling pathetic enough sitting here by myself in my little hovel tapping on my lap top.

But I think peeps should play it safe and not piss off gh15. Why bother? He gives good roid advice and keeps us current of what's going on in the game. If you don't like it just ignore it. Most people hang on his every word. But that being said, I wouldn't mind too much if he whacked me. I mean, I'd get over it and wouldn't hold a grudge being dead and all. Shoots, I'd do it myself but the pigs got my gat. I was thinking that if I go on a keto diet for a few days and then fast for a day, to make sure my glycogen stores are depleted, and then rent a room for the weekend and shoot a vial of humalog in me, that's 1000 ius, right? And if I did that on a Friday and I'm not found until say Monday morning that ought to do the trick, right? Seems pretty clean and peaceful and I'll leave the ac on so I don't stink and since I fasted I won't crap in my pants or anything. A vial of humalog should be enough, right? Or should I do two vials just to be safe. I just don't want to be a vegetable or be in a coma for years. I lose muscle mass real quick.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: April 13, 2009, 03:44:14 AM »
remember when gh15 said "phreezer" dismissed you  :D

Right, I finally figured out who he is. He's on OLM. Good guy really. It's just that it was sources from his board that got me popped. It was either O or Z. I forget already. Doesn't matter. Could have been anybody. Really nobody there at fault and I wasn't blaming anyone. It was just a warning not to be stupid and careless. LE doesn't really want to bother with personal users but if you are super careless and spit in their face they'll come for you.

Anyway, no one believed me and thought I just decided to make it up out of the blue. Thread got deleted and my name disgraced.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: April 13, 2009, 03:46:36 AM »
Slow post through nepal..be patient my friend  ;D

I figured as much. I heard it gets cold there. And remember, no ug crap.
I only want cherry hg gear.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: April 13, 2009, 04:04:29 AM »
I'm going to hit the sack already. I feeling pathetic enough sitting here by myself in my little hovel tapping on my lap top.

But I think peeps should play it safe and not piss off gh15. Why bother? He gives good roid advice and keeps us current of what's going on in the game. If you don't like it just ignore it. Most people hang on his every word. But that being said, I wouldn't mind too much if he whacked me. I mean, I'd get over it and wouldn't hold a grudge being dead and all. Shoots, I'd do it myself but the pigs got my gat. I was thinking that if I go on a keto diet for a few days and then fast for a day, to make sure my glycogen stores are depleted, and then rent a room for the weekend and shoot a vial of humalog in me, that's 1000 ius, right? And if I did that on a Friday and I'm not found until say Monday morning that ought to do the trick, right? Seems pretty clean and peaceful and I'll leave the ac on so I don't stink and since I fasted I won't crap in my pants or anything. A vial of humalog should be enough, right? Or should I do two vials just to be safe. I just don't want to be a vegetable or be in a coma for years. I lose muscle mass real quick.

you sound depressed.

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #181 on: April 13, 2009, 04:16:35 AM »
I have been using supplements for 3 years now with proper diet, training and rest program.  I converted from being 5"8  200Ibs@ 60% percent body fat (I was fat lool) to 165Ibs@5-6 body fat.  However I am not sure if the supplements helped with my transformation or not since I have been doing:

1-   2 hours training 4 times a week
2-   Eating 5 to 6 solid meal a day
3-   Sleep at least 8 hours a day
4-   Taking Protein powder, BCAA, Glutamine, Creatin, Multivitamin and fish oil mainly

Moreover, now I take only BCAA, Glutamine, Multivitamin, ZMA, and fish oil.  And I intended to not buying any supplements once finishing what I have now.

I am happy about how I look naturally and I want to save money    ;D
Corvette Lover

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: April 13, 2009, 04:19:37 AM »
5"8  200Ibs@ 60% percent body fat

lol

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
No doubt about it...

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: April 13, 2009, 04:22:44 AM »
x2

he went from a chubby twink.. to a beanpole. thanks to supplements.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #185 on: April 13, 2009, 04:23:30 AM »
he went from a chubby twink.. to a beanpole. thanks to supplements.

Just a slight exaggeration on the BF % though..... ;D
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #186 on: April 13, 2009, 04:24:36 AM »
Just a slight exaggeration on the BF % though..... ;D
maybe he is the greatest natural bodybuilder on Earth?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: April 13, 2009, 04:25:06 AM »
I have been using supplements for 3 years now with proper diet, training and rest program.  I converted from being 5"8  200Ibs@ 60% percent body fat (I was fat lool) to 165Ibs@5-6 body fat.  However I am not sure if the supplements helped with my transformation or not since I have been doing:

4-   Taking Protein powder, BCAA, Glutamine, Creatin, Multivitamin and fish oil mainly

Moreover, now I take only BCAA, Glutamine, Multivitamin, ZMA, and fish oil.  And I intended to not buying any supplements once finishing what I have now.

Alnuttsack where do you plan on getting your protein from?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #188 on: April 13, 2009, 04:25:18 AM »
maybe he is the greatest natural bodybuilder on Earth?

I'm talking about the 60% bf.......
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #189 on: April 13, 2009, 04:25:52 AM »
I'm talking about the 60% bf.......
yes!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #190 on: April 13, 2009, 04:44:35 AM »

you look good but nowhere near 5-6%

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: April 13, 2009, 05:07:19 AM »

1. I have never gotten 8 hours sleep in my life
2. Glutamine...lol..right
3. What is a sold meal to you where you can have 5-6 of those?
I

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #192 on: April 13, 2009, 05:58:13 AM »
Well, I have to say that according to my own experience, Muscletech's Celltech is good. I have seen result with this creatine as advertised, but I don't know about their other Products. in part, Most supplements don't deliver according to their claims. If I were to start a new supps company, I would use every lies, Gimmicks to convince the Masses to buy it. Marketting anyone?.... :)

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #193 on: April 13, 2009, 06:02:46 AM »
Save your money and spend it on real food and steroids (if you want to use them). That's all that works. Protein powder is a supplement (i.e. it's not necessary) that you use in case you're on the run and can't get in all your meals. To hell with this "industry" founded on lies, snake oil, and exploitation of the naive and fleecing the gullible.

The only purpose of most "supplements" is to enrich the snake oil peddlers and marginally increase prize money at bodybuilding shows.

End of thread.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #194 on: April 13, 2009, 10:27:22 AM »
I was thinking that if I go on a keto diet for a few days and then fast for a day, to make sure my glycogen stores are depleted, and then rent a room for the weekend and shoot a vial of humalog in me, that's 1000 ius, right? And if I did that on a Friday and I'm not found until say Monday morning that ought to do the trick, right? Seems pretty clean and peaceful and I'll leave the ac on so I don't stink and since I fasted I won't crap in my pants or anything. A vial of humalog should be enough, right? Or should I do two vials just to be safe. I just don't want to be a vegetable or be in a coma for years. I lose muscle mass real quick.

An acquaintance of mine did this. Tried to kill himself by shooting a whole vial insulin. Woke up on the floor, carpet was wet, drenched in sweat. That's what he said anyway and I wouldn't question a confession like that, felt inappropriate.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #195 on: April 13, 2009, 04:47:27 PM »
It's all snake oil.  The slick pictures with drug using bodybuilders claiming the supplement made them is ridiculous.  The before and afters should read off steroids and on.  The clinical studies are a complete fraud paid for by the supplement companies.  Do you really believe what a unknown lab in Bulgaria has to say about the junk your buying. 

Spend your money on food from the super market.  A can of tuna, chicken or super lean beef is better than any protein powder when comparing cost.  Take vitamins for good health but don't think it's going to be anabolic.  Creatine does work but what are the long term effects?  The studies I have read are not convincing in their methods. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #196 on: April 13, 2009, 04:50:08 PM »
1. I have never gotten 8 hours sleep in my life
2. Glutamine...lol..right
3. What is a sold meal to you where you can have 5-6 of those?

8 hours of sleep? WTF is that? ???
I hate the State.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #197 on: April 13, 2009, 05:29:54 PM »
99% of them don't work false promises, all aspartame unhealty crap inside, no real research,, you wont gain anything from it , Companys  gain tons of cash because dumb people fall in their false promise tricks.
TEAM WOLF

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #198 on: April 13, 2009, 05:53:35 PM »
Supplements work, whenever I take 6 grams yohimbine HCL I feel cold and get chills.  Hows that for results.

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: April 13, 2009, 07:35:04 PM »
raw milk ;D