Author Topic: Where the hell did 240 go?  (Read 3542 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Where the hell did 240 go?
« on: June 05, 2007, 12:20:46 PM »
He is all over the other boards..but since Hedge called his punk ass out he seemed to lose interest over here
gotta love life

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Where the hell did 240 go?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 12:22:03 PM »
We need him back..he helps fuel discussion and some great threads.
L

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 12:23:42 PM »
We need him back..he helps fuel discussion and some great threads.

I agree........you guys suck.  ;D

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 12:30:35 PM »
I wouldn't say he fuels discussion.....he is very well read but that is it..sorry, I don't hate the guy or anything but he is a parrot....still wet behind the ears.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 12:32:53 PM »
Retired from politics.

Bottom line is that both sides use fearmongering to get you to buy their product/vote.

For the last 60+ years - Far right has always said the enemy is coming, let's bomb em and get their oil.  Far left is always saying the govt is the enemy, let's give all the oil back and ride bikes.  They're both full of shit, and anyone who defends either position is stupid.  We're all on the same team here (well, most of us - Team USA), and we all want the same thing - a safe, prosperous America.  That requires us to grab oil from other countries before their neighbors do, okay.  But so many of you are BLIND to obvious things, and will argue for hours without ever conceding your side has any flaws, and it's a waste of time.

We're wasting our days arguing about this set of info, when a lot of it always turns out to be lies later.  And you neotaints can't admit Bush has lied once.  And you "libs" cannot tell us how you'd maintain our standard of life without mid east oil, which requires imperialist actions you condemn.

I like my way of life, so I can no longer criticize the wars of aggression.  Both sides' candidates are now corporate players.  There are no more idealistic leaders to "mix it up", nor SHOULD there be, as a dreamer will be crushed in the world market by a suddenly pissy RUS and a very strong CHI. 

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 12:37:40 PM »
Retired from politics.

Bottom line is that both sides use fearmongering to get you to buy their product/vote.

For the last 60+ years - Far right has always said the enemy is coming, let's bomb em and get their oil.  Far left is always saying the govt is the enemy, let's give all the oil back and ride bikes.  They're both full of shit, and anyone who defends either position is stupid.  We're all on the same team here (well, most of us - Team USA), and we all want the same thing - a safe, prosperous America.  That requires us to grab oil from other countries before their neighbors do, okay.  But so many of you are BLIND to obvious things, and will argue for hours without ever conceding your side has any flaws, and it's a waste of time.

We're wasting our days arguing about this set of info, when a lot of it always turns out to be lies later.  And you neotaints can't admit Bush has lied once.  And you "libs" cannot tell us how you'd maintain our standard of life without mid east oil, which requires imperialist actions you condemn.

I like my way of life, so I can no longer criticize the wars of aggression.  Both sides' candidates are now corporate players.  There are no more idealistic leaders to "mix it up", nor SHOULD there be, as a dreamer will be crushed in the world market by a suddenly pissy RUS and a very strong CHI. 

see brother...now I will buy that as original, and a good thought...I think we all know nothing will get accomplished here (at least I do) but never the less it is fun..I know you have said before and I echo yoru comment that I'm not political away from here. Me and the 'ol lady have debates from time to time but that is as far as it goes. There is no one on this board that is affected by the recent decisions made by the government (except military members I guess) and we will all go on and live our life no matter what happens to Libby, Gonzales and others....why do you think I have been singing that for so long?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 12:38:29 PM »
Simply put, I don't feel I have the moral authority to debate anymore.

Obviously, they let 911 happen.  I spent a year arguing that, before I realized
1) no one will ever go to jail for it, cause everyone involved will be very old or passed by the time they start a second investigation
2) It'll end up just like JFK, congress admitting later there was a conspiracy but assigning no fault

But, as much as the war was built on obvious lies, I do support the US controlling their oil because I know we cannot compete with China on mnfg., and soon, nor with eurasia in the service tech sector.  When that day comes, we're screwed.  If we have their oil, we can spike prices and buy another 20 years while we release a few more tricks from our bag, to maybe take out S. America and grab their resource (oil again).

So i can't tell you the war is wrong, because I like my truck.
yes, 911 and WMD are lies, and only scared sheep still believe that tale.
But shit, I'm not better than them because I want the spoils of this war.
So how can I criticize others?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 12:41:49 PM »
I think we all know nothing will get accomplished here (at least I do)

We learn new things here all the time, (at least I do) which makes us more educated voters, which helps our country.
S

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 12:43:23 PM »

1) no one will ever go to jail for it, cause everyone involved will be very old or passed by the time they start a second investigation
2) It'll end up just like JFK, congress admitting later there was a conspiracy but assigning no fault

But, as much as the war was built on obvious lies, I do support the US controlling their oil because I know we cannot compete with China on mnfg., and soon, nor with eurasia in the service tech sector.  When that day comes, we're screwed.  If we have their oil, we can spike prices and buy another 20 years while we release a few more tricks from our bag, to maybe take out S. America and grab their resource (oil again).

jesus dude did you like turn 50 and hit a mid life crisis this weekend? what is this morals BS, this is a simple debate forum man, speak your mind, I don't hink most people judge anyones thoughts aside from this joint.....

Hey if we set up a fantasy football leauge I was told you could help us through Pay-pal to organize the wagers.
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2007, 12:44:50 PM »
We learn new things here all the time, (at least I do) which makes us more educated voters, which helps our country.

well I think you are right, my wife asks why I post here....I tell her it is a word of mouth thing, if I can get a few people to see my side, then they get a few and so on maybe things will change.....I still believe that in the end all major matters are decided by money
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2007, 12:52:13 PM »
jesus dude did you like turn 50 and hit a mid life crisis this weekend? what is this morals BS, this is a simple debate forum man, speak your mind, I don't hink most people judge anyones thoughts aside from this joint.....

I'm just finding more entertaining, less stressful ways to spend my day.  When I have a prob with a website or my truck or the pipes, I fix them.  But IMO we are no longer involved in the political process.  We're employees in USA Corp.

Really.  19 people are running for prez, the 4 on the tickets are probably already decided (you see obama coddling Hilary yesterday? he wants to be VP!), and whoever wins will serve the larger interests the same.

If Gore had won in 2000, NOTHING would have been different with this war.  Lieberman would have done what cheney did that morning, and Gore would have caved (we all know what happened when JFK didn't), just as Bush caved.  

Hey if we set up a fantasy football leauge I was told you could help us through Pay-pal to organize the wagers.

sure man, PM me.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 12:53:53 PM »

You don't debate for yourself.  You do it for others.  Convince them of the best that can be in people and how that stacks up with what is.

As the great captain Kirk said:

"In every revolution, there's one man with a vision."

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 12:54:38 PM »
I'm just finding more entertaining, less stressful ways to spend my day.  When I have a prob with a website or my truck or the pipes, I fix them.  But IMO we are no longer involved in the political process.  We're employees in USA Corp.

Really.  19 people are running for prez, the 4 on the tickets are probably already decided (you see obama coddling Hilary yesterday? he wants to be VP!), and whoever wins will serve the larger interests the same.

If Gore had won in 2000, NOTHING would have been different with this war.  Lieberman would have done what cheney did that morning, and Gore would have caved (we all know what happened when JFK didn't), just as Bush caved.  

sure man, PM me.

I hear you about the better things...I installed XM in my truck the other day...no more political talk for me..all MLB from now on, it will be my savior...
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 12:59:25 PM »
LOL... no kidding.  I'm all over the Bucs' message board.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 01:01:58 PM »
LOL... no kidding.  I'm all over the Bucs' message board.

the TB Bucs? Do they still have a team?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 01:04:06 PM »
Yes.  They won a super bowl not too long ago.  And they have an improved O line and a running back ready to break out.  And QB help.  And good karma.  They're all about going 8-8 this year.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 01:09:19 PM »
240 I just gained a lot of respect for you. This thread contains the truth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2007, 01:13:44 PM »
240 I just gained a lot of respect for you. This thread contains the truth.

thanks man. I love my country, just like all of us.  Just like I outgrew my teacher stage, my "play basketball 4 hours a night" stage, and my "want to be a rock star" stage, I'm probably outgrowing my "cares about politics" stage.  I just wanna focus on my family, business, and spending time having fun before the cardiac, the cancer, or my extremely aggressive driving style, catches up with me.  :)  The world is a messed up place, and there are no saints here. 

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2007, 01:15:11 PM »
240, can you see the 25%ers miss you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2007, 01:17:29 PM »
240, can you see the 25%ers miss you?

LOL... it'll be 22%ers by July.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2007, 01:20:46 PM »
LOL... it'll be 22%ers by July.

At 22% I'll be dancing like your avatar.  ;D

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2007, 01:31:55 PM »
At 22% I'll be dancing like your avatar.  ;D

it can go to zero and we will still be in power bitches!
gotta love life

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2007, 01:36:54 PM »
Yes.  They won a super bowl not too long ago.  And they have an improved O line and a running back ready to break out.  And QB help.  And good karma.  They're all about going 8-8 this year.

I spoke w/ Pittman recently, he said most of the team can't stand Gruden.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2007, 01:38:08 PM »
it can go to zero and we will still be in power bitches!

Yeah.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2007, 01:54:03 PM »
240 you bastard.  ;D

So now we are not debating anymore because you believe it doesn't do any good?

If it wasn't for you i wouldn't had 1/10th the knowledge about 9/11, the oil pipeline, real conservative angle son the neo-con leadership etc....

AND, i posted a thread a few days ago hoping you'd engage in some good debate about the JFK conspiracy.

You may not feel like it at times, buddy, but you do this site much good and enrich many people with your view points even if they don't agree with you or admit it.

Fact is, 240, our political system and country is in a sad state of affairs and some could argue that we are on the edge of the abyss.  You won't change the world 240, but you can seed it one seed at a time.