Author Topic: Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee talks on the phone as a woman asks a question at a town  (Read 3545 times)

James

This is exactly the kind of arrogance people are waking up to. This is the whole reason why normal people are showing up in droves to these town hall meetings. Our so-called representatives in Washington DC are not listening and now they are behaving no differently here at home than they do in DC.

FIRE CONGRESS! IT's time to start over.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Unf-cking real.  That is completely inappropriate, vote that idiot out. 

This woman was in the middle of speaking to her in a calm educated manner and that inconsiderate idiot answers her phone and then looks completely disinterested.  Appauling.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
James, thats a great find.  I sent that to some of my friends. 

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
I can't wait to hear the excuses for this one.  No class, especially since the woman was calm and sincere in her statement.  I hope the people in this district vote this arrogant terd out.  Too bad this likely won't hit major news networks.
Squishy face retard

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Well, she was probably just a fear mongering right wing nut who's bus fare was paid by some evil health insurance corporation.  ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V

This woman was in the middle of speaking to her in a calm educated manner and that inconsiderate idiot answers her phone and then looks completely disinterested.  Appauling.
WILL NOT HAPPEN weve been stuck with this pirah for years down here her constituents are well lets just say uneducated, poor and inner city types...the lady asking the question was not representative of the average voter from her district.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
they reported about her town hall on the news tonight and not a word about this, apparently though a man had a seizure after being asked to leave towards the end of the meeting.

anvil

• Getbig IV
"I don't be gives a fuck 'bout you little people, I gots mo' impotant shit goin' on."

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Inappropriate and unprofessional, but where is the first part of the vid...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Maybe she was disputing a bad bill with her Mary Kay representative.

Maybe she just took political behavior lessons from the buck tooth pile of shit Cynthia McKinny.

James

agree 100%

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
agree 100%

1.  That woman was pretty good looking.

2.  SJL is probably a relative of Jag.

3.  This is just disgusting.   

Parker

• Getbig V
Here is the write up, seems like it was a snoozefest, and the people she reps aren't much different

But, hey this is Texas, what do you expect.
http://lonestartimes.com/2009/08/12/sheila-jackson-lee-town-hall-8-11/

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Here is the write up, seems like it was a snoozefest, and the people she reps aren't much different

But, hey this is Texas, what do you expect.
http://lonestartimes.com/2009/08/12/sheila-jackson-lee-town-hall-8-11/
youre an idiot, we expect our politicians to actually listen to a constituent...sound like to much?

and yes the ppl she reps are much different trust me...

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Many are complaining with the tone of these townhall meetings.  Here you have an educated woman who seems concerned and speaking in a very calm manner and this representative awsers a call in the middle of the woman's statement to her.  Then looks completely disinterested.  Please spread that video around and call this representative out for her ridiculous behavior.

Parker

• Getbig V
youre an idiot, we expect our politicians to actually listen to a constituent...sound like to much?

and yes the ppl she reps are much different trust me...

Yes, we all want our politicians to listen to us, that is to be expected...but Texas is not known as a stat with tons of smart people (single or otherwise)...

ANd from the article it seems like her repub ccounterparts, wouldn't even have lasted...If she is is that bad, new blood needs to be infused...Is she a baby Congresswoman, or has she been there a while?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Yes, we all want our politicians to listen to us, that is to be expected...but Texas is not known as a stat with tons of smart people (single or otherwise)...
ANd from the article it seems like her repub ccounterparts, wouldn't even have lasted...If she is is that bad, new blood needs to be infused...Is she a baby Congresswoman, or has she been there a while?
and what proof do you have for this other then your ignorance...

come to houston parker Ill drive you around her district and you tell me if that women is representative of her constituents...

James

"but Texas is not known as a stat with tons of smart people" - Parker

Yet you cant even spell the word State     :o

LMAO !!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The point is that we can't have people like that in Washington making decisions for American citizens.

Parker

• Getbig V
and what proof do you have for this other then your ignorance...

come to houston parker Ill drive you around her district and you tell me if that women is representative of her constituents...

From people who were stationed there, lived there, and also my interaction with those people from there. Be it Houston, Dallas, etc. And other people various states say the same thing about Texas. And we are talking not just the North, VA, NC, SC, Florida.

But lets not focus on states, even New Yorkers hate HJ.

How long has she been in office? And Going from the
"but Texas is not known as a stat with tons of smart people" - Parker

Yet you cant even spell the word State     :o

LMAO !!

Yeah, I know i laughed my ass off as well...I really am a native Texan, living in MD ;D

Hey, I had a dude from Dallas who was offered a rare Corvette from a man in Montgmery Co, MD (one off the richest counties in the nation), this rare Crovette there were only three made, so this rich guy from Texas, who was old enogh  to know better, sent a check for the car, sight unseen...$275,000 of cousr the man took the money...turns out this guy tends to do that a lot in the state of Texas...wonder why.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I'm from MD ;), the state which has the biggest population of young, educated single people (that make money)  and tons of people who have gone there or were stationed there, and also my interaction with those people from there. Be it Houston, Dallas, etc. And other people various states say the same thing about Texas. And we are talking not just the North, VA, NC, SC, Florida.

But lets not focus on states, even New Yorkers hate HJ.

How long has she been in office? And Going from the
Yeah, I know i laughed my ass off as well...I really a native Texan ;D
LOL so just your personal opinion huh? gotcha  ;)

A number of years wiki says her 7th term but I cant verify that...again come down here and see her district and her constituents and you will have a pretty good idea why she is still in office.

Parker

• Getbig V
LOL so just your personal opinion huh? gotcha  ;)

A number of years wiki says her 7th term but I cant verify that...again come down here and see her district and her constituents and you will have a pretty good idea why she is still in office.
read above...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
read above...
im sure that guy does that in other states as well...so again just personal opinion and experiences seems scientific to me  ;) somebody write that down

James

Update

[/youtube]

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.