Author Topic: Media Blackout: Horrific Hate Crime against White Couple  (Read 3549 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Media Blackout: Horrific Hate Crime against White Couple
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2009, 10:33:28 AM »
 author=powerpack link=topic=300729.msg4298907#msg4298907 date=1254673163]
That is not the point.

What I am saying if white people did that in South Africa it would be on National news for days on end and branded as "racist"

Powerpack maybe your reality is screwed up...NO IT IS SCREWED UP. The reason this would be on the news in South Africa is the whites would use it to continue to DEMONIZE the Africans and keep the racial contempt they brought into Africa going.

If black people do it nothing is said.

You mean if Africans do that nothing is said...you're right, because as soon as they did or do something like that clanish whites would kill him/her/them IMMEDIATELY without any proof/trial/judge that the person/persons were guilty.

It is considered treason for white people to call crime against them racist.

Given the MANY YEARS of whites claiming crimes against them in Africa to justify horrendous acts of violence against the Africans is all too well known and recorded. So many times has this been done that even if it were true it is dismissed as a LIE. What is that story about the boy crying wolf all the time....

And just out of interest I might be white but I am still African.

You are NOT African PP you are just another caucasians living in another man's land. Herein is the begginning of the problems with whites being in other countries, being amongst other people, being on other continenets...you try to forcibly intwine yourselves amongst a people who do NOT want you there.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2009, 10:35:11 AM »
Unfortunately. ignorant, unevolved savages like this are an epidemic in this country. The only solution is to acquire a license to carry a concealed weapon and protect yourself against mindless beasts like this. They are subhuman, evil scum and they need to be dealt with..in the harshest possible manner, otherwise  there could be a high probablity that some liberal judge..will claim, "They had a rough childhood..are minorities..blah, bla,blah" and will give them a mild penance. These primitive entities are incapable of compassion or empathy..they need to be totally annihilated...without hesitation.

That is EXACTLY what the NATIVE PEPLES of america say about whites everyday.... Glad you are speaking up for them. Which tribe are you from?
C

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2009, 10:38:09 AM »
Whites built South Africa and they built Africa. They left or got bounched and its a shithole. Its a shithole the US will be forced to clean up. I've got an Aunt and an Uncle in South Africa...yeah Apatheid was bad...bit S. Africa has gone from that to much much worse. I feel bad for pack. I grew up listening to all the bullshit. The Black gov is worthless. This could have worked out for both sides..but the morons just wanted to rape the country. They've done that everywhere...its a friggen disgrace.
L

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2009, 11:09:57 AM »
The fact that the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are not speaking out about this. Race relations have always been political. Reverse racism against whites has huge political ramifications. Please pass this along to all your friends and family so they know what happened.

What does Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have to do with this? And what does this have to do with RACE RELATIONS in america?

It is a crime...a bizarre one to say the least. It is more of a mafia/drug hit agaisnt this white couple. There is definitely more to this story than what is presented here. Never is a couple:both male and female, RAPED, then butchered, set on fire, breasts cut off, penis cut off etc when there is nothing to gain: money, jewels, drugs, political information etc. These type of acts sends a message out to others. When it is all said and done this would be "honest" white couple is going to be found out to have lived a sordid and reprobabte lifestyle, and this killng is the result of it.
C

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2009, 11:43:15 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

This undeniably horrific crime took place on January 7, 2007 in BUSH'S AMERICA (to borrow a phrase from Drudge).

Police Chief Sterling Owen IV said that there is no indication the crimes were racially motivated and that the murders and assault "appears to have been a random violent act." "There is absolutely no proof of a hate crime," said John Gill, special counsel to Knox County District Atty. Randy Nichols. "We know from our investigation that the people charged in this case were friends with white people, socialized with white people, dated white people. So not only is there no evidence of any racial animus, there's evidence to the contrary."
In fact it appears that Fox New (or whatever they are) literally fabricated the racial angle out of thin air (hmmm - I wonder why they would do that)

I still don't see the relevance of posting this on a political message board almost 3 years after the crime took place

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2009, 12:03:25 PM »
Lemaricus...Letalvis

American blicks are just making up names as they go along now.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2009, 12:20:22 PM »

You are NOT African PP you are just another caucasians living in another man's land. Herein is the begginning of the problems with whites being in other countries, being amongst other people, being on other continenets...you try to forcibly intwine yourselves amongst a people who do NOT want you there.

Hey Samson...

What country are you living in and what's your race? If you are caucasian living in USA I can say the exact same thing to you - you're living in another man's land! 400 years ago there were virtually no white people on the North American continent. This is double standards at it's worst.

BTW, I was born in South Africa and lived there for 26 years. I then moved to USA and have since lived in America. My white ancestors have lived in South Africa for hundreds of years. So how is that not my country anymore than America is the country of a white person?

I also have news for the blacks in Africa. They will eventually be pushed out by the Chinese. And unlike the White race the Chinese will not care about liberal attitudes. Just wait and see. Chinese are already moving into Africa.

One thing is for sure, with all these liberal Whites weakening our race we can say bye-bye to White dominance.

One more thing: There was no white on black slavery in South Africa. That was the American way.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2009, 12:25:03 PM »
Whites built South Africa and they built Africa. They left or got bounched and its a shithole. Its a shithole the US will be forced to clean up. I've got an Aunt and an Uncle in South Africa...yeah Apatheid was bad...bit S. Africa has gone from that to much much worse. I feel bad for pack. I grew up listening to all the bullshit. The Black gov is worthless. This could have worked out for both sides..but the morons just wanted to rape the country. They've done that everywhere...its a friggen disgrace.
The whites in USA will dilute their own genes. They will be consumed from within by hispanics and blacks. Forget about US cleaning up Africa or South Africa. They will have lots of cleaning up to do in their own country.

And you're right - whites did build South Africa. Without them there would be no roads, bridges, dams, electricity etc.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2009, 12:27:24 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

This undeniably horrific crime took place on January 7, 2007 in BUSH'S AMERICA (to borrow a phrase from Drudge).

Police Chief Sterling Owen IV said that there is no indication the crimes were racially motivated and that the murders and assault "appears to have been a random violent act." "There is absolutely no proof of a hate crime," said John Gill, special counsel to Knox County District Atty. Randy Nichols. "We know from our investigation that the people charged in this case were friends with white people, socialized with white people, dated white people. So not only is there no evidence of any racial animus, there's evidence to the contrary."
In fact it appears that Fox New (or whatever they are) literally fabricated the racial angle out of thin air (hmmm - I wonder why they would do that)

I still don't see the relevance of posting this on a political message board almost 3 years after the crime took place

There is always someone around to stir the pot of RACIAL DISCORD. Individuals like this get the same thrill as a pyromaniac who sets fire to a home, apartment building or commercial building for the excitement of watching people scramble for their lives and the firemen working to out the blaze.
C

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2009, 12:29:05 PM »
That is not the point.

Powerpack maybe your reality is screwed up...NO IT IS SCREWED UP. The reason this would be on the news in South Africa is the whites would use it to continue to DEMONIZE the Africans and keep the racial contempt they brought into Africa going.

You mean if Africans do that nothing is said...you're right, because as soon as they did or do something like that clanish whites would kill him/her/them IMMEDIATELY without any proof/trial/judge that the person/persons were guilty.

Given the MANY YEARS of whites claiming crimes against them in Africa to justify horrendous acts of violence against the Africans is all too well known and recorded. So many times has this been done that even if it were true it is dismissed as a LIE. What is that story about the boy crying wolf all the time....

:-* I love you too

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2009, 12:40:46 PM »
Aww, Getbig's #1 bigot Samson, who hates anyone who isn't black and/or Muslim, is melting down because a group of animals tortured and murdered two individuals.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2009, 01:39:03 PM »
 author=quadzilla456 link=topic=300729.msg4299097#msg4299097 date=1254684022]
Hey Samson...

What country are you living in and what's your race? If you are caucasian living in USA I can say the exact same thing to you - you're living in another man's land! 400 years ago there were virtually no white people on the North American continent. This is double standards at it's worst.

My point, which you missed, is you are NOT AFRICAN you are a caucasian living in another man's land. My statement is to make you aware of your racial identity: Caucasian, and the racial identity you are trying to claim: African, which is NOT what you are. You are mixing up racial identity with nationalities. African is a RACE or people. They are further divided into geographic regions: countries, that hey identify with called nationalities: Angola, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Ghana, Morrocco, Egypt, Libya etc. You as a caucasian can not identify with either the region or the race on that continent. There are two million caucasians living in South Africa and 40 Million Africans living in South Africa how do you based on appearance, geography, culture, customs, indigenousness identify with these people?.... YOU DON'T.

Your racial identity does NOT change regardless of where you live or how long you have lived somewhere else. Why whites insist on trying to identify with countries, continents and nationalities of which they are NOT a part of is perplexing, but has a lot to do with their discontent with themselves and their own race and appearance. Whites are NOT americans, Indians, Africans, Latinos(ridiculous label as Latin is a former language not a race or nationality)... or any otehr race or nationality. They/you are caucasians.

BTW, I was born in South Africa and lived there for 26 years. I then moved to USA and have since lived in America. My white ancestors have lived in South Africa for hundreds of years. So how is that not my country anymore than America is the country of a white person?

Your white ancestors like the whites who went to america were/are ILLEGAL ALIENS who snuck into South Africa/america more than likely excaping crimminal prosecution (many whites escaped to australia for the same reason). Despite you being the a descendent of these illegal aliens does NOT make you LEGAL, does NOT equate you RACIALLY with the indigenous people and does NOT give you their nationality to transport around as a race.

TO give you better understanding..Imagine a person breaks into your home while you are on vacation. They bring in their furniture, clothing, cars etc. You have been on vacation for 6 months and in that time they have fully occupied your house. You come home to find them in your house, you call the cops and the OCCUPIERS tell the cops they live there and have been living there for some time. Despite you showing the cops your deed to the property and tax papers and even the neighbors saying you live there, the cops throw you off the property with force and inform you that any attempt to come back will result in either your death or long term imprisonment. WHAT WOULD YOU DO???......NOTHING! Because there is nothing you can do. Yet you look longingly at what was once your house and property and see another people enjoying it, using it, claiming it, AS THEIRS!!!. Can you see and understand better the situation now???

I also have news for the blacks in Africa. They will eventually be pushed out by the Chinese. And unlike the White race the Chinese will not care about liberal attitudes. Just wait and see. Chinese are already moving into Africa.

Um...don't try to DEMONIZE the Chinese. THe various African nations that are conducting business with China, INVITED the Chinese in and made deals over natural resources. The Chinese inturn not only pay for the resources, they are also building roads, highways, hospitals, schools: from grade schools to universities etc etc. What did the whites do when they arrived? They killed, slaughtered, stole and claimed anything of value as their own and paid not a cent for all they took and made profit from even to this very day. Africa is in ruins today because of caucasians. Caucasians and Chinese and Caucasians are racially two distinct people with the Chinese clearly being the SUPERIOR. and in case you did not know the history of Chinese and African trade goes back many centuries and even a couple of millenia. It would behoove you to read up on this.

BTW... The people of Africa are called AFRICANS not Blacks like you disrespectfully do in america

One thing is for sure, with all these liberal Whites weakening our race we can say bye-bye to White dominance.

You admit your and your race's true goals and history with this remark IS TO DOMINATE...not to work together. With that alone the end of "white dominance" (whichis soon coming) will be hearlded with parades and celebrations around the world.

One more thing: There was no white on black slavery in South Africa. That was the American way.

I see you LIE to the very end huh? Sadly education is what you are lacking it would behoove you to do a LOT of reading on AFRICA and what becaome of the continent with the coming of caucasians. The same history is told in america, Central america, South america, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia and Japan. These nations were in their glory before whites arrived....LOOK AT THEM NOW! Once again...the fast coming downfall of whites will be met with much celebration around the world.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2009, 01:48:03 PM »
Aww, Getbig's #1 bigot Samson, who hates anyone who isn't black and/or Muslim, is melting down because a group of animals tortured and murdered two individuals.

Thank you Berzerk (great name for you) since 95/100 of the world is Dark Skinned and of various religious beliefs I guess I have no choice but to love them. I guess it is that ODD 5/100 that looks totally different than the rest of the world and believes in NOTHING and for all intents and purposes never evolved, finds themselves in such contempt of the world and can NOT fit in is where I have problems.
C

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2009, 01:48:56 PM »
There is always someone around to stir the pot of RACIAL DISCORD. Individuals like this get the same thrill as a pyromaniac who sets fire to a home, apartment building or commercial building for the excitement of watching people scramble for their lives and the firemen working to out the blaze.

yep, that was my suspicion on the first page of this thread and that was before I even learned that the crime took place almost 3 years ago and that the conclusion of LE is that there was no racial motivation.  

I wonder what prompted quadzilla to make a post about it last night

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2009, 02:02:43 PM »

BTW... The people of Africa are called AFRICANS not Blacks like you disrespectfully do in america

So it is not cool to call Blacks black
But you can call whites white  ???
This is exactly what I am talking about  >:(
I am not arguing history with you I am talking about present day hypocracy.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2009, 03:07:32 PM »
Thank you Berzerk (great name for you) since 95/100 of the world is Dark Skinned and of various religious beliefs I guess I have no choice but to love them. I guess it is that ODD 5/100 that looks totally different than the rest of the world and believes in NOTHING and for all intents and purposes never evolved, finds themselves in such contempt of the world and can NOT fit in is where I have problems.

You mean like your Muslim friends who are completely incompatible with any civilized part of the world? STFU already you racist douche.

Oh, and a little bit of info. The reason Americans call them black is because every black person in this country isn't from Africa. There are Caribbean blacks and the like, but what would a gimmick with a 45 IQ know about that.  ::)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2009, 05:54:28 PM »
author=quadzilla456 link=topic=300729.msg4299097#msg4299097 date=1254684022]
My point, which you missed, is you are NOT AFRICAN you are a caucasian living in another man's land. My statement is to make you aware of your racial identity: Caucasian, and the racial identity you are trying to claim: African, which is NOT what you are. You are mixing up racial identity with nationalities. African is a RACE or people. They are further divided into geographic regions: countries, that hey identify with called nationalities: Angola, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Ghana, Morrocco, Egypt, Libya etc. You as a caucasian can not identify with either the region or the race on that continent. There are two million caucasians living in South Africa and 40 Million Africans living in South Africa how do you based on appearance, geography, culture, customs, indigenousness identify with these people?.... YOU DON'T.

Your racial identity does NOT change regardless of where you live or how long you have lived somewhere else. Why whites insist on trying to identify with countries, continents and nationalities of which they are NOT a part of is perplexing, but has a lot to do with their discontent with themselves and their own race and appearance. Whites are NOT americans, Indians, Africans, Latinos(ridiculous label as Latin is a former language not a race or nationality)... or any otehr race or nationality. They/you are caucasians.

Your white ancestors like the whites who went to america were/are ILLEGAL ALIENS who snuck into South Africa/america more than likely excaping crimminal prosecution (many whites escaped to australia for the same reason). Despite you being the a descendent of these illegal aliens does NOT make you LEGAL, does NOT equate you RACIALLY with the indigenous people and does NOT give you their nationality to transport around as a race.

TO give you better understanding..Imagine a person breaks into your home while you are on vacation. They bring in their furniture, clothing, cars etc. You have been on vacation for 6 months and in that time they have fully occupied your house. You come home to find them in your house, you call the cops and the OCCUPIERS tell the cops they live there and have been living there for some time. Despite you showing the cops your deed to the property and tax papers and even the neighbors saying you live there, the cops throw you off the property with force and inform you that any attempt to come back will result in either your death or long term imprisonment. WHAT WOULD YOU DO???......NOTHING! Because there is nothing you can do. Yet you look longingly at what was once your house and property and see another people enjoying it, using it, claiming it, AS THEIRS!!!. Can you see and understand better the situation now???

Um...don't try to DEMONIZE the Chinese. THe various African nations that are conducting business with China, INVITED the Chinese in and made deals over natural resources. The Chinese inturn not only pay for the resources, they are also building roads, highways, hospitals, schools: from grade schools to universities etc etc. What did the whites do when they arrived? They killed, slaughtered, stole and claimed anything of value as their own and paid not a cent for all they took and made profit from even to this very day. Africa is in ruins today because of caucasians. Caucasians and Chinese and Caucasians are racially two distinct people with the Chinese clearly being the SUPERIOR. and in case you did not know the history of Chinese and African trade goes back many centuries and even a couple of millenia. It would behoove you to read up on this.

You admit your and your race's true goals and history with this remark IS TO DOMINATE...not to work together. With that alone the end of "white dominance" (whichis soon coming) will be hearlded with parades and celebrations around the world.

I see you LIE to the very end huh? Sadly education is what you are lacking it would behoove you to do a LOT of reading on AFRICA and what becaome of the continent with the coming of caucasians. The same history is told in america, Central america, South america, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia and Japan. These nations were in their glory before whites arrived....LOOK AT THEM NOW! Once again...the fast coming downfall of whites will be met with much celebration around the world.

I have never called myself African - that is a perception you have. We call ourselves Afrikaners.

You are talking absolute bullshit. If whites really wanted to murder blacks there would not be any people of color left on this planet. Blacks should be thankful for all the white liberals out there. You are pretty fucked up by blaming whites for the failure of African states. Blacks love to blame whites for their failures.

Please don't think for one second that the Chinese have the best interest of Africans in mind when they strike deals with them. They will use them and make them their slaves. Don't overestimate the emotional intelligence of the Chinese. They don't care about you.

I am not making excuses for the crimes whites have committed against other races over the centuries. However that is in the past. We live in the 21st century where this does not happen much anymore. And racism against whites should not be tolerated either.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2009, 06:04:36 PM »
I have never called myself African - that is a perception you have. We call ourselves Afrikaners.

You are talking absolute bullshit. If whites really wanted to murder blacks there would not be any people of color left on this planet. Blacks should be thankful for all the white liberals out there. You are pretty fucked up by blaming whites for the failure of African states. Blacks love to blame whites for their failures.

Please don't think for one second that the Chinese have the best interest of Africans in mind when they strike deals with them. They will use them and make them their slaves. Don't overestimate the emotional intelligence of the Chinese. They don't care about you.

I am not making excuses for the crimes whites have committed against other races over the centuries. However that is in the past. We live in the 21st century where this does not happen much anymore. And racism against whites should not be tolerated either.

There was a well written article earlier this year about the how Chinese are already bending those countries over and completely fucking them out of their resources. They're no better (and probably worse) than the US and Europe.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2009, 10:23:11 AM »
they sound like a group of sick fucks

other than that why make any assumptions?

of course blacks are capable of racism

just like anyone else

what's the political relevance again?

The political relevance is this.There are 36,000 black on white rapes in this country and ZERO white on black rapes.Yet,when the media thought it FINALLY had a white on black rape at Duke they ran with it,convicted the kids and it was in headlines for a year.

Here we have a case that is actually TRUE.Not made up by a lying,filthy black whore,and the media completely ignores it.Why?Are you implying its not part of the media agenda?To denegrate whites and raise up blacks?Are you that blind?36,000 black on white rapes zero white on black.Think about that.Any charged with a hate crime?

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2009, 05:44:51 PM »
Switch the races here and the negroids are rioting in the streets.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2009, 08:06:20 PM »
Switch the races here and the negroids are rioting in the streets.
I am waiting for the day that whites start rioting. Then you have a problem on your hands!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2009, 08:10:03 PM »
The political relevance is this.There are 36,000 black on white rapes in this country and ZERO white on black rapes.Yet,when the media thought it FINALLY had a white on black rape at Duke they ran with it,convicted the kids and it was in headlines for a year.

Here we have a case that is actually TRUE.Not made up by a lying,filthy black whore,and the media completely ignores it.Why?Are you implying its not part of the media agenda?To denegrate whites and raise up blacks?Are you that blind?36,000 black on white rapes zero white on black.Think about that.Any charged with a hate crime?

it happened almost 3 YEARS AGO

why should it be in the news now?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2009, 08:28:07 PM »
it happened almost 3 YEARS AGO

why should it be in the news now?
Because the trial is going on now. Why it took so long to take them to trial says something in itself!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2009, 08:33:47 PM »
Because the trial is going on now. Why it took so long to take them to trial says something in itself!

what does it say to you?

the fact is that lots of crimes take a long time to go to trial, especially when you have multiple defendents

according to the info Wiki there was no racial motivation so the only fact about race was that the victims were white and the sick fucks who did this were black

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2009, 10:01:59 PM »
what does it say to you?

the fact is that lots of crimes take a long time to go to trial, especially when you have multiple defendents

according to the info Wiki there was no racial motivation so the only fact about race was that the victims were white and the sick fucks who did this were black
Ok, because wiki says so it must be so! You told us!

Look, if whites did this to blacks I guarantee you 100% it would be labeled a hate crime. You know that, everyone knows that. So why the double standards?? This was a hate crime end of story.