Author Topic: Hasan handed out Korans yesterday before the attack!  (Read 3544 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Hasan handed out Korans yesterday before the attack!
« on: November 06, 2009, 06:00:00 AM »
Police raid shooting suspect's Killeen apartment (Handed out Korans the morning of his attack!)
Killeen Daily Herald ^ | Nov. 6 2009 | Victor O'Brien

Posted on Friday, November 06, 2009 8:06:01 AM by Mount Athos

________________________ ________________________ ______________________

Bell County SWAT teams barricaded and evacuated a downtown Killeen apartment complex where Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan lived before authorities say he killed 13 people and injured 30 more during a massacre at Fort Hood Thursday.

Temple police secured Hasan's residence at Casa Del Norte apartment complex on N. Fourth St. around 3:30 p.m. Thursday.

A Killeen police SWAT team converged on the apartment in the evening and blocked the apartment complex with the department's armored vehicle. Officers flanked the vehicle and roamed the streets, while they waited for Fort Hood investigators to arrive and process the scene.

In the morning, neighbors said Hasan handed Qurans and donated his furniture to anyone who would take it.

Neighbors described Hasan as a quiet man who began wearing "Arabic clothing" in recent weeks. Edward Windsor, a neighbor, never suspected Hasan was in the Army. Hasan's rank surprised Windsor who would never have imagined an officer with a rank of major would have lived in an apartment that rents for $350 and houses soldiers ranked as private first class.

"For his rank structure, it'd be highly unlikely for him to live here," Windsor said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Religion of Peace"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Hasan handed out Korans yesterday before the attack!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 06:12:23 AM »
Free toilet paper!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 06:14:57 AM »
Free toilet paper!

I swear, I am without words over this.  The taxpayers funded this savages' entire life and he is pissed off to the piint he has to kill people? 

WTF? 

And to boot - The Communist-in-Chief gives shout outs later in the day. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 06:16:06 AM »
Giving away all his stuff was a huge red flag.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 06:28:29 AM »
I swear, I am without words over this.  The taxpayers funded this savages' entire life and he is pissed off to the piint he has to kill people? 

WTF? 

Yep, and now "investigators are trying to find a motive...."  WTF?  He is a member of a whack-job, cult of death and had been railing against the US for at least 6 months and now they are surprised by this? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 06:30:17 AM »
Yep, and now "investigators are trying to find a motive...."  WTF?  He is a member of a whack-job, cult of death and had been railing against the US for at least 6 months and now they are surprised by this? 

The Feds knew of this guy months ago, just like Madoff, etc. 

We are on our own and the sooner everyone understands that the better.

James

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 06:35:23 AM »

Fort Hood Tragedy -- Barack Obama Gives Odd "Shout-Out" Before He Comments on Massacre -- FOX News

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 06:40:57 AM »
The Feds knew of this guy months ago, just like Madoff, etc. 

We are on our own and the sooner everyone understands that the better.

Remember the case a few weeks ago here in NC when they busted the ring of terrorists?  I listened to some dimwit on the local news saying we "let our kids play with their kids and saw nothing wrong.  They played that loud muslim music, wore the clothes and prayed all the time, but they were good neighbors...."  Really?  Where I grew up, if they have been doing those things, at the very least they would have been shunned.....and more likely forced to leave.  I'm sure some gimpy lib fags will trash me for that, but it's true and makes me want to move back there as soon as possible.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 06:43:47 AM »
Remember the case a few weeks ago here in NC when they busted the ring of terrorists?  I listened to some dimwit on the local news saying we "let our kids play with their kids and saw nothing wrong.  They played that loud muslim music, wore the clothes and prayed all the time, but they were good neighbors...."  Really?  Where I grew up, if they have been doing those things, at the very least they would have been shunned.....and more likely forced to leave.  I'm sure some gimpy lib fags will trash me for that, but it's true and makes me want to move back there as soon as possible.

Screw em.  I have a hard time even talking to people I know who voted for Obama and the left. 

Make no mistake about it, these scumbags are not here to assimilate, they are like locusts everywhere they go. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 06:45:07 AM »
IMO, hindsight is giving a clarity that's just not reasonable to expect.  Now every little thing this shitbag did is a "missed sign".  But for neighbors and co-workers that doesn't seem to be the case.  For all they knew, he was being deployed, worried he wasn't going to survive, and decided to give stuff away.  And I think we've all been handed religious literature.  

I know it's early, but from what I've been hearing so far, most people took him for a good, quiet, decent officer who wasn't thrilled with the war.  I know several officers and even more enlisted who aren't fond of the war.  That doesn't mean they're going on killing sprees.  And everytime they do something weird or say something I don't agree with, doesn't justify a full investigation into their lives.

Acting as though "somebody" should have put all the pieces together is just unreasonable.

Maybe we'll get lucky and one of the nurses will accidentally give him a lethal dose of medication.

James

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2009, 06:47:43 AM »
Make no mistake about it, these scumbags are not here to assimilate, they are like locusts everywhere they go.

sad but true

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2009, 06:51:00 AM »
IMO, hindsight is giving a clarity that's just not reasonable to expect.  Now every little thing this shitbag did is a "missed sign".  But for neighbors and co-workers that doesn't seem to be the case.  For all they knew, he was being deployed, worried he wasn't going to survive, and decided to give stuff away.  And I think we've all been handed religious literature.  

I know it's early, but from what I've been hearing so far, most people took him for a good, quiet, decent officer who wasn't thrilled with the war.  I know several officers and even more enlisted who aren't fond of the war.  That doesn't mean they're going on killing sprees.  And everytime they do something weird or say something I don't agree with, doesn't justify a full investigation into their lives.

Acting as though "somebody" should have put all the pieces together is just unreasonable.

Maybe we'll get lucky and one of the nurses will accidentally give him a lethal dose of medication.

Huh?  He had been saying things like "the muslims should rise up against the aggresors" referring to the US being in Iraq and Afghanistan.   And quit tiptoeing around the muslim issue.  It is central to this whole issue.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2009, 07:01:16 AM »
Huh?  He had been saying things like "the muslims should rise up against the aggresors" referring to the US being in Iraq and Afghanistan.   And quit tiptoeing around the muslim issue.  It is central to this whole issue.

I'm not tiptoeing around the Muslim issue.  I hate that religion and I think it's one of the greatest threats facing the world.

Right now we don't know what he's been saying.  First he was dead, now he's alive..this is just the beginning.  And if he was posting on message boards, there's a good chance it was just as anonymous as anybody here.

My point is, people around this guy may not have necessarily been able to put all of these pieces together.  One person may have know about the furniture.  Another may have known about handing out Koran's.  Yet another may have only known about some verbal hints that he dropped.  Acting as though people around him should have seen all these "missed flags and clues" is just unreasonable.

To me, it's just trying to blame people who are not to blame.  If it does come out that somebody knew all of these things and failed to act, then that person would certainly be to blame.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2009, 07:05:16 AM »

I'm not tiptoeing around the Muslim issue.  I hate that religion and I think it's one of the greatest threats facing the world.

Right now we don't know what he's been saying.  First he was dead, now he's alive..this is just the beginning.  And if he was posting on message boards, there's a good chance it was just as anonymous as anybody here.

My point is, people around this guy may not have necessarily been able to put all of these pieces together.  One person may have know about the furniture.  Another may have known about handing out Koran's.  Yet another may have only known about some verbal hints that he dropped.  Acting as though people around him should have seen all these "missed flags and clues" is just unreasonable.

To me, it's just trying to blame people who are not to blame.  If it does come out that somebody knew all of these things and failed to act, then that person would certainly be to blame.

How many killers pass out Torah's, Bibles, and Christian literature and screaming "God is Great" before murdering people?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2009, 07:09:24 AM »
How many killers pass out Torah's, Bibles, and Christian literature and screaming "God is Great" before murdering people?

?  Not following you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 07:15:45 AM »
?  Not following you.

My point is that his muslim faith, and the fact that he told people that the iraqis and afghhans should rise up against the US is highly indicative that there were problems here.  call it profiling, whatever, its highly relevent.   

These things were all ignored because of the PC culture that says we should tolerate all sorts of shit like this.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 07:17:31 AM »
The answer is nobody....look the guys that flew into the towers were not named O Reilly, Blascowiz, Cavatelli and Goldberg. The Left won't face the fact that muslims as a whole are a major threat to the West and are becomiong increasingly militant.
L

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2009, 07:18:14 AM »
My point is that his muslim faith, and the fact that he told people that the iraqis and afghhans should rise up against the US is highly indicative that there were problems here.  call it profiling, whatever, its highly relevent.   

These things were all ignored because of the PC culture that says we should tolerate all sorts of shit like this.   

I agree with you, for once.  :P Be careful, Americans. Don't let this brain-dead political correctness and multiculturalism BS do to you what it has done to Europe.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2009, 07:19:53 AM »
The answer is nobody....look the guys that flew into the towers were not named O Reilly, Blascowiz, Cavatelli and Goldberg. The Left won't face the fact that muslims as a whole are a major threat to the West and are becomiong increasingly militant.

I'd say that significant minority of them have been militant for quite a while, but they aren't all militant, and the percentage probably isn't growing. Many of them are integrated into their Western host countries. Unfortunately, a crazy Muslim will be a crazy Muslim anywhere you put them, in Saudi Arabia or in Texas!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2009, 07:22:35 AM »
Well I was looking toward what been done in Europe as opposed to the US, despite the events of yesterday. We appear to have assimliated our better then those in Europe.
L

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2009, 07:23:06 AM »
My point is that his muslim faith, and the fact that he told people that the iraqis and afghhans should rise up against the US is highly indicative that there were problems here.  call it profiling, whatever, its highly relevent.  

OK, we agree here.

We disagree here.  You're assuming that the people in his life knew all of these various aspects about him and could put them together.  That's just the clarity of hindsight and the dissemination of info by the media.

The only things to blame, IMO, are that shitbag and his psychotic religion.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2009, 07:24:03 AM »
I'd say that significant minority of them have been militant for quite a while, but they aren't all militant, and the percentage probably isn't growing. Many of them are integrated into their Western host countries. Unfortunately, a crazy Muslim will be a crazy Muslim anywhere you put them, in Saudi Arabia or in Texas!

Recent polling shows that over 50% of UK Muslims feel that Western society needs to be eradicated and that Sharia Law should be established. Most European Muslims also place their religion ahead of their country. While they're not all crazy militants, many are sympathetic towards jihadist causes.

That said, this militancy will continue until moderates find their balls and fight back against them.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2009, 07:26:03 AM »
Recent polling shows that over 50% of UK Muslims feel that Western society needs to be eradicated and that Sharia Law should be established. Most European Muslims also place their religion ahead of their country. While they're not all crazy militants, many are sympathetic towards jihadist causes.

That said, this militancy will continue until moderates find their balls and fight back against them.

It's not even a matter of moderates or conservatives. It's reason against sheer stupidity. By all means, let those who are so full of hate go shoot each other or blow themselves up in their deserts. Just keep us out of it.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2009, 06:41:33 PM »
It's not even a matter of moderates or conservatives. It's reason against sheer stupidity. By all means, let those who are so full of hate go shoot each other or blow themselves up in their deserts. Just keep us out of it.

QFT!!
w

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2009, 11:32:31 PM »
Could this shooter be working for the government / cia? You know, the guys that are getting nervous because the public is mad at them. They need a diversion. They need new hate for muslims so they can continue their war games and restrict further the freedom of the us citizens through surveilance and patriot act laws.

When you think like a scum bag eletist it all makes sense.