Author Topic: ObamaCare officially dead - YES! YES!  (Read 3533 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: ObamaCare officially dead - YES! YES!
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2010, 11:41:05 AM »
honestly, I dont think she knew those reasons when she quit, when she did quit.

She talked for 20+ minutes about why she quit.  Everything from achieving lame duck status at 65% of term served to "throwing a hail mary pass to a slam dunk".

Why do you suppose she didn't "call out the left" at the time?  Why wait, then include it in a book that she co-wrote?

Dont know 240.  It was a mistake on her part.  She could have really exposed the fringe left at that point and dint do it. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2010, 11:54:42 AM »
  Not only that but in 2010 she's started off with the 'all of them' line again.  what newspapers do you read? all of them.  who is your favorite founding father? all of them.  Gosh imagine her as pres - president which middle eastern country should we attack? all of them.  which korea is the bad one? all of them. 

I don't agree with you on a lot of things but you made me laugh.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2010, 12:19:16 PM »
my own belief is that she wanted her resignation to appeal to central/mainstream america... then she wanted her book to appeal to far-right readers.

her resignation was smiles, cheery and positive, with a few weird reasons.
her book specifically blamed the left.

when anyone else does it, this is called playing politics and choosing your speech based upon your audience.  When palin does it... it's the same thing.

Now, has the grassroots Thune 2012 campaign started yet?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2010, 12:22:38 PM »
my own belief is that she wanted her resignation to appeal to central/mainstream america... then she wanted her book to appeal to far-right readers.

her resignation was smiles, cheery and positive, with a few weird reasons.
her book specifically blamed the left.

when anyone else does it, this is called playing politics and choosing your speech based upon your audience.  When palin does it... it's the same thing.

Now, has the grassroots Thune 2012 campaign started yet?

She sold 2 million books and is a miultimillioniare now. 

As for Thune, there are rumblings.  I am definately not going to vote for Huckster or Romney.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2010, 12:25:39 PM »
So she did it to get rich, as would all of us :)

I think after Brown's success in Mass, we're going to see about a dozen far-right voices emerge for the 2012 GOP run.  That "I used to be a lib but now I love Regan more than my lib GOP competitor" line we heard from Romney and Rudy just won't fly in 2012.

The recent poll showing almost half of REPUBS won't want palin to run... that speaks a lot.  A fresh face is what the party needs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2010, 12:27:04 PM »
So she did it to get rich, as would all of us :)

I think after Brown's success in Mass, we're going to see about a dozen far-right voices emerge for the 2012 GOP run.  That "I used to be a lib but now I love Regan more than my lib GOP competitor" line we heard from Romney and Rudy just won't fly in 2012.

The recent poll showing almost half of REPUBS won't want palin to run... that speaks a lot.  A fresh face is what the party needs.

I really think Thune can be the guy unless we get some business outsider type from nowhere. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2010, 01:21:06 PM »
She sold 2 million books and is a miultimillioniare now. 

As for Thune, there are rumblings.  I am definately not going to vote for Huckster or Romney.
Thune is a religious nut who thinks the Iraq war was a great way to spread Christianity.  You have a big enough party (i hope) find someone else.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2010, 01:26:58 PM »
The democrats have only themselves to blame for this thing crashing, and my girl Palin of course.  ;D  ;D

She is taking out the left one marxist at a time!  

::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2010, 01:29:58 PM »
Come on Hugo - you did not like that video?