Author Topic: Kucinich on Fox: 'Are You Kidding?... We Need Health Care For Everyone.'  (Read 3539 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I wonder how often Kucinich donates his personal income to people who can't afford it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Let him go bark up Obama's tree amnd leave me the hell alone. 

James

Yes, the same Health care that he voted against the Politicians in Washington going on.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
More smoke and mirrors bullshit from the libs.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
if people need healthcare sooo bad they should get off their dead fucking asses and get a job and pay for it,  not wait on others to do it for them

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
if people need healthcare sooo bad they should get off their dead fucking asses and get a job and pay for it,  not wait on others to do it for them

If someone cant afford $300.00 a month, than they really need to take a good long look at themselves in rthe mirror. 

James

Didn't Kucinich say that he sees UFO's ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Didn't Kucinich say he often sees UFO's ?

his wife is a lot better looking than he is. 

James

his wife is a lot better looking than he is.

Anyone else think Kucinich looks like he belongs in the movie "Deliverance" ?

Mons Venus

Insurance Reform WILL pass. Insurance Co's and Big Pharma's greed have brought us to this point.

Obama sucks otherwise.

Kazan

• Getbig V
Insurance Reform WILL pass. Insurance Co's and Big Pharma's greed have brought us to this point.

Obama sucks otherwise.

Your either a complete dumbass or trying to stir shit up, which is it "soldier boy".

Government colusion and fucking with the system has brought us to this point, and if you can't see that well there is no hope for you.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Obama sucks otherwise.

Tell that to obama since he is the one:

1.  Mandating that we purchase private insurance from these same "EVIL" companies under IRS penalty.  
2.  Banned drug reimportation.
3.  Banned the govt from negotiating drug prices on volume.

So screw off mons - its Obama doing this, not the GOP>      

Kazan

• Getbig V
Thats it I'm done fucking with you Mons,

You claim to be a ranger who fought in Panama right

What Bco were you with? I mean shit you should be able to give that info out.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Mons Venus

Tell that to obama since he is the one:

1.  Mandating that we purchase private insurance from these same "EVIL" companies under IRS penalty.  
2.  Banned drug reimportation.
3.  Banned the govt from negotiating drug prices on volume.

So screw off mons - its Obama doing this, not the GOP>      

I don't necessarily agree w/ #1, #2 or # 3. Just ending the pre-existing clause is further progress than ANYONE has made.

Hey 333's do me a favor, quit acting like a child w/ the personal attacks; it shows your age.

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Hey 333's do me a favor, quit acting like a child w/ the personal attacks; it shows your age.

Yeah, good thing you don't do that - fake vet...  ::)

Because his blowup girl is with her folks.  :D :D :D

...douchebags like headgiver6.

Hey 333's Billy and Kazan...

Enough said boys, continue your "Circle Jerk."

Good day.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
333386 If someone cant afford $300.00 a month, than they really need to take a good long look at themselves in rthe mirror.   

BodyProSite  if people need healthcare sooo bad they should get off their dead fucking asses and get a job and pay for it,  not wait on others to do it for them

some people work and still can't afford healthcare and if you have a family its more than 300 a month

Kazan

• Getbig V
333386 If someone cant afford $300.00 a month, than they really need to take a good long look at themselves in rthe mirror.   

BodyProSite  if people need healthcare sooo bad they should get off their dead fucking asses and get a job and pay for it,  not wait on others to do it for them

some people work and still can't afford healthcare and if you have a family its more than 300 a month

Maybe if you work at McDonalds for a living, I don't know where the fuck you are getting your insurance but it doesn't cost me anywhere near $300/mo
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
I don't necessarily agree w/ #1, #2 or # 3. Just ending the pre-existing clause is further progress than ANYONE has made.

Just what I thought, claim shit then run like a bitch when you are called out.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Maybe if you work at McDonalds for a living, I don't know where the fuck you are getting your insurance but it doesn't cost me anywhere near $300/mo

well your fucking great, i'm saying some poeple work and still can't afford it

Kazan

• Getbig V

well your fucking great, i'm saying some poeple work and still can't afford it

Well then roll out some facts and show me these people, like a typical lib you just expect everyone to take your word as fact.

Oh and I'm sorry but if your skills only allow you to be a grill man or a dishwasher, its not my problem. And if you have that limited a skill set why the fuck would you have kids?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
just curious what do  you do for work ???

Kazan

• Getbig V
just curious what do  you do for work ???

Lets just say I'm in the computer field.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
use that thing between your head then and get a diff job then, especially if you have a family  wow ...... not that hard

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I'm not worried about myself i have insurance, just saying somebody's has to do the shit jobs nobody else wants to do and they need insurance too