Author Topic: GOP Strategist: Time to Talk Back to Rush  (Read 3561 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: GOP Strategist: Time to Talk Back to Rush
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2012, 11:36:47 AM »
Thats a ridiculous question. Just look at the provided links within the article.

that article is just a dumb right propaganda tool to get the far right idiots fired up,and it's working :D

can you give us a documented voter fraud,or is all you have going on is hearsay

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2012, 11:38:40 AM »
I dunno man... I think your anger has caused you to see some things that aren't there.

Don't get me wrong... I do NOT like Obama... I did NOT like Romney... I do not trust either of them, but to just say it's not the legit president of the united states seems a bit much for me.

I said in a previous post earlier on the G&O that I'm not angry anymore and after thinking about it, everything that has and will happen falls now COMPLETELY in the left and I'm just going to sit back, laugh and sure as hell gloat (i realize I shouldn't but..) and say "I told you so". In the last two weeks since his reelection, things have deteriorated even faster than the norm..why? Because he got his way.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2012, 11:40:15 AM »
that article is just a dumb right propaganda tool to get the far right idiots fired up,and it's working :D

can you give us a documented voter fraud,or is all you have going on is hearsay

You don't think those 70,000 (for example) haven't been documented. How about you provide "documented" proof that didn't happen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2012, 12:52:15 PM »
For starts, Ohio. Obama got 99 and 100% of the votes out of over 150 precincts.

Do you have a list of these 150 precincts?  And what were there 2008 numbers? 

If this is the case, it's obviously voter fraud - and I have to ask - why in the world is Romney, FOX, Rush, Hannity, and Rove all silent on this?

This should be the story of the decade - why is the RIGHT WING MEDIA keeping quiet on it?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2012, 12:55:32 PM »
I said in a previous post earlier on the G&O that I'm not angry anymore and after thinking about it, everything that has and will happen falls now COMPLETELY in the left and I'm just going to sit back, laugh and sure as hell gloat (i realize I shouldn't but..) and say "I told you so". In the last two weeks since his reelection, things have deteriorated even faster than the norm..why? Because he got his way.

Things have deteriorated ever faster the last 2 weeks? Wtf

Is that you 33....?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2012, 01:27:43 PM »
Yeah, whatever you say ::) This is coming from the sheeple who still can't answer why you voted for him. What was it? The economy? Foreign policy? Jobs? Free shit? Bush's fault and you think he can fix it? Tell me.

I voted for him because I preferred his policies and leadership skills over a couple of con men

I'm sure I've said that at least a few times on this board

If it soothes your shattered psyche to make up excuses as to why your side got stomped then so be it

whatever it takes to get you through the day

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2012, 01:29:53 PM »

Is that you 33....?

Yes, the day after he "won" reelection companies started laying off employees expecting the worst and restructuring. My guess is any expansion from a business will be put on hold. Still no answers about Bengazhi, UE will go up (unless they fudge the numbers) GM (the automaker he supposedly bailed out) is going bankrupt...again and Unions are out of control with their asinine strikes and lame demands. Yes, this falls on him.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2012, 01:34:05 PM »

Is that you 33....?

Deleted One is Coach

another guy who I think said he was going to leave but couldn't bring himself to do so

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2012, 01:35:39 PM »
I voted for him because I preferred his policies and leadership skills over a couple of con men

If it soothes your shattered psyche to make up excuses as to why your side got stomped then so be it

How's that working? Good? What is your definition of "leadership skills" and his policies are destroying this country. That's a not a reason, it's left-wing propaganda. What policies have worked? Has cut the deficit in half like he said? Has UE gone down, like he said? Are taxes lower, like he said? He said the middleclass tax won't be affected....THEY WILL GET HAMMERED!

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2012, 01:37:37 PM »

right you voted for the "good guys".  not the "con men".  

bottom line is this.  Obama didn't win because of any economic or foreign policy.  he won because of of gay marriage and abortion.  if the republicans had pulled their heads out of their ass and supported gay marriage and a woman's right to abort Obama would have gotten slaughtered.....SLAUGHTE RED.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2012, 01:37:50 PM »
Deleted One is Coach

another guy who I think said he was going to leave but couldn't bring himself to do so

Truth be told, Ron wouldn't delete it. When I asked him to delete the account, he flat out said NO. The name change was his idea. I liked it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2012, 01:41:51 PM »
Truth be told, Ron wouldn't delete it. When I asked him to delete the account, he flat out said NO. The name change was his idea. I liked it.

Ron refusing to delete your account is not the point and totally irrelevant. For some reason you've convinced yourself its a valid excuse but it isn't. You're still a grown man who can prevent himself from posting.  Stop hiding behind Ron and be a damn man and do what you said you would.   Men who don't hold to their word disgust me.
A

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2012, 02:09:45 PM »
How's that working? Good? What is your definition of "leadership skills" and his policies are destroying this country. That's a not a reason, it's left-wing propaganda. What policies have worked? Has cut the deficit in half like he said? Has UE gone down, like he said? Are taxes lower, like he said? He said the middleclass tax won't be affected....THEY WILL GET HAMMERED!

And if only the country had elected a republican we would now life in a fantasy land where all those things would be perfect, right?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2012, 02:11:14 PM »
Deleted One is Coach

Ahh got it.

Are you sure 33....  and Coach isnt the same person as well?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2012, 02:12:43 PM »
right you voted for the "good guys".  not the "con men".  

bottom line is this.  Obama didn't win because of any economic or foreign policy.  he won because of of gay marriage and abortion.  if the republicans had pulled their heads out of their ass and supported gay marriage and a woman's right to abort Obama would have gotten slaughtered.....SLAUGHTE RED.  

So all the GOP had to do was abandon their beliefs?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2012, 02:31:38 PM »
And if only the country had elected a republican we would now life in a fantasy land where all those things would be perfect, right?

No such thing as perfect. But not killing.business is a. Start.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2012, 02:42:27 PM »
No such thing as perfect. But not killing.business is a. Start.

Obama isnt killing businesses thats just plain false.

But please post a credible source.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2012, 03:12:22 PM »
Obama isnt killing businesses thats just plain false.

But please post a credible source.

http://www.newsmax.com/StreetTalk/Rubin-Obama-Kill-Business/2012/08/01/id/447196

Also...

Today is Small Business Saturday, a new holiday supported by little firms such as American Express, Google, Verizon, Dun and Bradstreet, Occupy Wall Street and –[gush, breathless] Barack Hussein Obama!

Just by the sponsors alone you can tell this is a program designed to create millions of small business jobs in places like India, China, Thailand and Mexico.

Remember, there’s no U-S-A in small business. Ok, maybe there are the letters U-S-A in small business, but why let the facts get in the way of another of Obama's Potemkin jobs moments.       

In the Orwellian world of Obama-speak, Small Business Saturday is a day when we should “reaffirm our support for America’s small business owners and their staff, and …celebrate the proud tradition of entrepreneurship they represent.”

Reaffirm and Celebrate. Gotcha. Words that will make the eyes of any small business owner red with gratitude when Obama sends them their very own personal Small Business Saturday greeting card made by Hallmark’s greeting card division instead of Hallmark’s retail store or broadcasting division.

Because what celebration of small business would be complete by the Obama administration without reaffirming the mounds of red-tape that Obama and his confederates have saddled small business with?

“Overall, the Obama Administration imposed 75 new major regulations from January 2009 to mid-FY 2011, with annual costs of $38 billion,” reports Heritage.

In contrast, there were only six deregulatory actions by the Obama administration saving $1.5 billion says the Heritage report.

And those costs were just the cost by the government to implement the regulations, not the overall cost to industry- that is; not the costs to you and I. 

In terms of the overall impact on the economic health of the country, the figure is much higher.

“More specifically, the total cost of federal regulations has increased to $1.75 trillion,” writes the federal government’s own Small Business Administration.

Heritage reports that that’s nearly twice the amount that the government collects annually in individual income taxes. Ouch!

The costs are a hidden tax, not just on the rich, says Heritage, but on everyone equally.

But because regulations prevent the creation of new jobs, it hits the poor and middle class particularly hard, “while the updated cost per employee for firms with fewer than 20 employees is now $10,585 (a 36 percent difference between the costs incurred by small firms when compared with their larger counterparts),” says the SBA.

In other words, small employers take it on the chin at the rate of $3,810.60 per employee more than the big guys do.

No wonder the big corporate sponsors of Small Business Saturday wanted to invite Obama in on the deal.

Because while Obama’s rhetoric panders to the little guys, his actions seem geared to favor the big guys instead.

Maybe that’s what the president meant in his State of the Union message when he said his administration was only into doing “big” things: Big Labor, Big Business and Big Graft. There’s just so little opportunity to monetize political power with little people involved in small business- and monetization of political power is the first priority of Obama’s political machine.       

It’s not hard to figure why the Obama administration is creating jobs at a post-war low. Jobs aren’t the goal. Fundraising is. That’s why dog and pony shows like Small Business Saturday loom so large for Obama and his corporate pals.

They serve as a reminder that Obama “cares” about little guys [cough, hack], while giving him an opportunity to put the squeeze on the Big Guys.

If Reagan was the Great Communicator, Obama is the Great Fabricator.

For Obama, every day is just another episode of the Beltway Unreality show, where acting is much more important than actually doing something; where pop-culture trumps substance.

But something’s different this election cycle.

The Chambers of Commerce, the Aspen Institute, American Express and the International Monetary Fund don’t own the media anymore.

You do- via the internet. While some may still be deceived, the rest of us are on to the scam.   

And through you, Obama’s going to find out that reaffirming and celebrating small business one day a year, doesn’t make up for the 364 days a year that he screws them.

--

I’ve recently had a chance to read The Fourth Protocol by Frederick Forsyth. Originally published in 1985, the book wears remarkably well. Of special interest are the long letters that Kim Philby writes to his Soviet master about how to take down a western democracy.           

The letters are as relevant today as ever. Reading the Manifesto of the British Revolution will put a chill down your spine. The letters start at page 63 and 64 but I would suggest reading the whole book.

PS- If you friend me on Facebook you get sneak peeks of columns! 

PS Part 2- The email function at the top of the page working again. Sorry it took so long. Let the Hate Mail begin!

http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/johnransom/2011/11/26/obama_reaffirms,_celebrates_killing_small_business/page/full/

Also, Obamacare + increased taxes = laying off workers = no production = no business = Going out of business

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2012, 03:14:17 PM »
Ron refusing to delete your account is not the point and totally irrelevant. For some reason you've convinced yourself its a valid excuse but it isn't. You're still a grown man who can prevent himself from posting.  Stop hiding behind Ron and be a damn man and do what you said you would.   Men who don't hold to their word disgust me.

So then you'd have to be disgusted by Obama and his cohorts as well as the entire left-wing party, right?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2012, 03:14:49 PM »
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2012, 03:16:03 PM »
You don't think those 70,000 (for example) haven't been documented. How about you provide "documented" proof that didn't happen.

you posted the bullshit article,it;s your job to back it up,it's not my job to prove the article is shit  >:(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2012, 03:18:14 PM »
He said credible.  This is newsmax and they are far from credible.  Shove off!

I thought this article on the G&O nailed it

http://factsnotfantasy.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/liar-in-chief.html

BTW, in every aspect of my real life (not here) I conduct myself with honesty...Obama cannot say that in anyway, shape or form. You, sir have a "you" problem.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2012, 03:18:58 PM »
So then you'd have to be disgusted by Obama and his cohorts as well as the entire left-wing party, right?

Stop trying to change the subject.   You broke your word .  You even admitted after the fact that you never intended to keep your word in the first place which makes you a liar as well.  Then you try to blame Ron for the fact that you refuse to leave.   You have no integrity or honor.

BTW, in every aspect of my real life (not here) I conduct myself with honesty...Obama cannot say that in anyway, shape or form. You, sir have a "you" problem.

Another one of your lies.  See above.  
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2012, 03:19:24 PM »
you posted the bullshit article,it;s your job to back it up,it's not my job to prove the article is shit  >:(

Show me where that article is wrong or misleading?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2012, 03:22:05 PM »
Stop trying to change the subject.   You broke your word .  You even admitted after the fact that you never intended to keep your word in the first place which makes you a liar as well.  Then you try to blame Ron for the fact that you refuse to leave.   You have no integrity or honor.

Whatever you say chief. I make myself known and don't hide. My picture, Name and contact info are all readily available. How about you? I don't nor have I ever came on here as a gimmick.