Author Topic: GOP Strategist: Time to Talk Back to Rush  (Read 3560 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: GOP Strategist: Time to Talk Back to Rush
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2012, 03:27:26 PM »
Whatever you say chief. I make myself known and don't hide. My picture, Name and contact info are all readily available. How about you? I don't nor have I ever came on here as a gimmick.

Irrelevant and even you, with you limited brain capacity know this is true.  It actually makes it worse because now we have a face to go with the dishonesty and lack of integrity.  Yeah,  you don't hide alright.  You are pretty brazen about your dishonesty and seem to even be proud of yourself.

You made a post saying that you are a man of your word and would leave but you didn't.  Be a man, either admit that you are a liar and do not honor your word and stay or honor your word and leave.   
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2012, 03:29:34 PM »
Show me where that article is wrong or misleading?

article is just a bunch of hearsay shit,just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true  :D :D :D :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2012, 03:36:46 PM »
Irrelevant and even you, with you limited brain capacity know this is true.  It actually makes it worse because now we have a face to go with the dishonesty and lack of integrity.  Yeah,  you don't hide alright.  You are pretty honest about your dishonesty and seem to even be proud of yourself.

You made a post saying that you are a man of your word and would leave but you didn't.   

When have I hidden?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2012, 03:38:59 PM »
When have I hidden?

What the fuck are you talking about.   I never said you hid, that was my point, you don't hide.  I said you are pretty open about your dishonesty and lack of integrity.   The only reason people let you get away with it is because they expect nothing less from you.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2012, 03:40:51 PM »
Irrelevant and even you, with you limited brain capacity know this is true.  It actually makes it worse because now we have a face to go with the dishonesty and lack of integrity.  Yeah,  you don't hide alright.  You are pretty brazen about your dishonesty and seem to even be proud of yourself.

You made a post saying that you are a man of your word and would leave but you didn't.  Be a man, either admit that you are a liar and do not honor your word and stay or honor your word and leave.   

This wasn't sarcasm?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2012, 03:45:24 PM »
This wasn't sarcasm?

No, it wasn't.  See, you breaking your word and being dishonest wouldn't be so bad if you didn't go around talking shit about how everybody else was dishonest.   YOu want the word to be a certain way, you first have to be that yourself. 
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2012, 03:46:38 PM »
Hey Deleted One - how many names have you had on this board now? 
Coach, Joe Loco, Mr. Intensone.....any others?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2012, 03:50:57 PM »
And, you seem to think that the GOP going Dem-lite is actually going to help them, abandoning their base (without which they stand no chance of winning). That's rather stupid.

Dems didn't abandon their message when they lost 8 years ago. In fact, they did precisely what you just said: They put a brown face on their same stupid message. They won, because many of those brown faces thought that guy would make their lives better.

Instead, it's been worse. Yet, they voted for him again, thinking "Oh, he just needs more time!". What's going to be the excuse, when Obama fails to create jobs and lower unemployment again?
McWay, this post sounds like a post from a racist white person.

What the hell is wrong with you?
G

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2012, 04:02:28 PM »
McWay, this post sounds like a post from a racist white person.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Lol Mcway suffers from Michael Jackson syndrome

He wishes he was white and pretends to be

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2012, 04:05:23 PM »

What?  Mcway isn't white?
A

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2012, 04:30:22 PM »
That's it. Blaming radio hosts and sucking up to the Dems is really going to get the GOP back in the winners' circle.  ::)

Go ahead. See how far that gets you.

Hannity and Limbaugh were defending Romney, when goofs like this guy bailed on him after all this 47% crap.

not sucking up to dems, look at what they say it's lunatic fringe non-sense. Limbaugh, hannity are why you got stomped because you went so far right people couldn't relate. When rape comments are rampant throughout the party you need to clean up a bit. Rape is a debatable topic, it's vile and even prisoners the scum of earth know it.

However, the GOP go on about legitamate rape etc and just show how looney they are. Limbaugh represents this and he should, his goal is simply ratings.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2012, 05:36:24 PM »

Not even close.

You see, unlike some of your buddies, I realize LOOOONG ago that being black and being a Democrat are hardly synonymous with one another.

Black, conservative, and loving life for the most part (the last two weeks, notwithstanding).

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2012, 05:40:07 PM »
not sucking up to dems, look at what they say it's lunatic fringe non-sense. Limbaugh, hannity are why you got stomped because you went so far right people couldn't relate. When rape comments are rampant throughout the party you need to clean up a bit. Rape is a debatable topic, it's vile and even prisoners the scum of earth know it.

However, the GOP go on about legitamate rape etc and just show how looney they are. Limbaugh represents this and he should, his goal is simply ratings.

You really want to stereotype folks, based on the words and actions of certain crackpots, Necrosis? Because, I can go all day with all the buffoons on the left that you seem to conveniently ignore. Do the Dems get defined by all the stupid crap many left-winged loons say, like the knuckleheads on MSNBC? Or that goof, Alan Grayson, who managed to find another FL district and get re-elected to Congress?

The GOP didn't go on about any "legitimate rape" stuff. In fact, 333386 and I were talking to each other on this forum, listening to Sean Hannity's show, while Hannity PRACTICALLY BEGGED Todd Akin to drop out of his Senate race on the air.

But, that didn't matter. Nor did it matter that the GOP didn't give him another dime. Rove dropped him like a bad habit. And, Akin got ripped by nearly every Republican pundit on TV.

Even with all that, folks like you foolishly and FALSELY paint the entire conservative movement, based on statements like those which he and Mourdock made.

But, then you turn right around and whine, when Dems are painted by the foolishness that comes from the mouths of people like Alan Grayson, Ed Schultz, and other liberals (notorious for staying stupid stuff on a regular basis, not just the odd or occasional slip-up).

Maybe we should think all liberals are like that snaggle-toothed Obamaphone lady, or the one who claimed she'd never have to worry about paying her mortgage or buying gas. Or, maybe we should say all liberals are like the mangy neo-hippies of Occupy Wall Street.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2012, 02:39:41 AM »
Thats actually what you and 33.... And Coach does Mcway.
You claim that everybody who votes non-republican are people who doesnt want to work.

But there is a distinct difference on the media Mcway. FOX, Limbaugh, Hannity etc deliberately lie to you i find it weird that you just accept them doing this.
They are pissing on you and claim its raining, you look up no clouds on the sky yet you just accept it.

You seem like a broken man to me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2012, 06:03:51 AM »
In both the 2008 and 2012 elections, Rush admitted on the air (on Nov 6 and 7 broadcasts from this year) that he was well aware of the poor voting numbers, and intentionally didn't share them on the air.  He said if it was promising news, he would have shared, but that he chose to hide that news as it didn't help his agenda of ABO.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2012, 07:59:35 AM »
You really want to stereotype folks, based on the words and actions of certain crackpots, Necrosis? Because, I can go all day with all the buffoons on the left that you seem to conveniently ignore. Do the Dems get defined by all the stupid crap many left-winged loons say, like the knuckleheads on MSNBC? Or that goof, Alan Grayson, who managed to find another FL district and get re-elected to Congress?

The GOP didn't go on about any "legitimate rape" stuff. In fact, 333386 and I were talking to each other on this forum, listening to Sean Hannity's show, while Hannity PRACTICALLY BEGGED Todd Akin to drop out of his Senate race on the air.

But, that didn't matter. Nor did it matter that the GOP didn't give him another dime. Rove dropped him like a bad habit. And, Akin got ripped by nearly every Republican pundit on TV.

Even with all that, folks like you foolishly and FALSELY paint the entire conservative movement, based on statements like those which he and Mourdock made.

But, then you turn right around and whine, when Dems are painted by the foolishness that comes from the mouths of people like Alan Grayson, Ed Schultz, and other liberals (notorious for staying stupid stuff on a regular basis, not just the odd or occasional slip-up).

Maybe we should think all liberals are like that snaggle-toothed Obamaphone lady, or the one who claimed she'd never have to worry about paying her mortgage or buying gas. Or, maybe we should say all liberals are like the mangy neo-hippies of Occupy Wall Street.

I certainly don't think this, there are legitamate conservatives who make a lot of sense. However, no where in the liberal media can you find a figure/figures with so much sway who are clearly extremists. This is the issue, while the left accept science, gay rights, equality the republicans as a whole seem or at least top ranking members and voices support anti-intellectualism.

Lying is now a principle in the party, just look at Romney's campaign. Never, in history has someone lied so much with full on lies, not half-truths subjected to opinion but out and out lies.

This is what limbaugh represents.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2012, 09:24:04 AM »
1. Obama BARELY "won" (and I use this term loosely) and if there wasn't as much blatant fraud going on, it would have been a landslide for Romney.

There you go again with this unsupported assertion. Do you realize the extent of the fraud necessary and that hundreds (if not thousands) of elections officials from all walks of life would have to be "in on the plan" so to speak. Do you have any concrete evidence to support your claims?

2. "They are saying things that are culturally insensitive and stupid" "inflammatory"? are you kidding?? This is EXACTLY what the right (and left) need to hear. Libs make speeches and accusations that are complete lies, call people racist for saying words like "Chicago" and Rush needs to stand down?? are you fucking kidding. He tells it like is and rarely wrong. Bullshit, guys like Rush, Hannity, Levine hit hard....but I say hit even harder.

And the people on the right don't make speeches and accusations that are complete lies, and call people all sorts of things?

As for Rush being “rarely wrong”, surely that's got to be a joke. He makes statements that are wrong all the time; he just doesn't back away from them but tries to spin them. But that's not the same as being right. And as for telling it like it is, well... as he said, “Cholesterol has nothing to do with heart disease and there's nothing wrong with saturated fats.”

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2012, 11:06:41 AM »
I certainly don't think this, there are legitamate conservatives who make a lot of sense. However, no where in the liberal media can you find a figure/figures with so much sway who are clearly extremists. This is the issue, while the left accept science, gay rights, equality the republicans as a whole seem or at least top ranking members and voices support anti-intellectualism.

Lying is now a principle in the party, just look at Romney's campaign. Never, in history has someone lied so much with full on lies, not half-truths subjected to opinion but out and out lies.

This is what limbaugh represents.

Bill Clinton is the golden boy of the Democratic party, and you have the gall to claim lying is a principle with the Republicans? These political pundits distanced themselves from Rush, every chance they get on TV. Yet, they turn right around and blame Rush, when their beloved moderate candidate gets beat up on election day.

Accepting "science"? More like accepting bastardizing of such for political purposes. Funny how Dems don't "accept science", when it comes to using ultrasound to show, beyond doubt, that babies in the womb are just that....BABIES!!

Funny how Dems don't "accept science", when it comes to pushing embryonic stem-cell research (which has yet to cure or treat any disease or ailments). Of course, when ADULT stem cell research (which conservatives have and continue to back) is used, the left seems to forget that it was BUSH who first funded such with federal money. At last check, the score when it comes to disease treatment and cure was: Adult stem cells - 74; embryonic stem cells - 0.

Anti-intellectualism? Don't make me laugh!! Which party wants to give minority children the opportunity to go to quality schools? The GOP.

Which party wants to keep them in failing schools, leaving them at the mercy of teachers' unions and bureaucracy to get their heads out their behinds and do their jobs? The Democrat party.

Liberals dominate the education system. Yet, our schools are absolute JOKES. Coincidence? I don't think so.

As for the liberal media, you find PLENTY of folks with sway who are "extremists". They simply sugar-coat it, rather than tell it like it is.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2012, 11:18:34 AM »
McWay - you seem to be bouncing between stages 1 and 2 at the moment

The 5 Stages of Grief

Denial — "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me."
Denial is usually only a temporary defense for the individual. This feeling is generally replaced with heightened awareness of possessions and individuals that will be left behind after death. Denial can be conscious or unconscious refusal to accept facts, information, or the reality of the situation. Denial is a defense mechanism and some people can become locked in this stage.

Anger — "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; '"Who is to blame?"
Once in the second stage, the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue. Because of anger, the person is very difficult to care for due to misplaced feelings of rage and envy. Anger can manifest itself in different ways. People can be angry with themselves, or with others, and especially those who are close to them. It is important to remain detached and nonjudgmental when dealing with a person experiencing anger from grief.

Bargaining — "I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my life savings if..."
The third stage involves the hope that the individual can somehow postpone or delay death. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made with a higher power in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. Psychologically, the individual is saying, "I understand I will die, but if I could just do something to buy more time..." People facing less serious trauma can bargain or seek to negotiate a compromise. For example "Can we still be friends?.." when facing a break-up. Bargaining rarely provides a sustainable solution, especially if it's a matter of life or death.

Depression — "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die soon so what's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?"
During the fourth stage, the dying person begins to understand the certainty of death. Because of this, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time crying and grieving. This process allows the dying person to disconnect from things of love and affection. It is not recommended to attempt to cheer up an individual who is in this stage. It is an important time for grieving that must be processed. Depression could be referred to as the dress rehearsal for the 'aftermath'. It is a kind of acceptance with emotional attachment. It's natural to feel sadness, regret, fear, and uncertainty when going through this stage. Feeling those emotions shows that the person has begun to accept the situation.

Acceptance — "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."
In this last stage, individuals begin to come to terms with their mortality, or that of a loved one, or other tragic event. This stage varies according to the person's situation. People dying can enter this stage a long time before the people they leave behind, who must pass through their own individual stages of dealing with the grief.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2012, 11:27:21 AM »
McWay - you seem to be bouncing between stages 1 and 2 at the moment

Dead wrong on both.

One, I'm not denying anything. We lost and that's that. Time to get ready for the next election. Fortunately, the Bucs have won four straight to help ease the pain.  ;D

Two, the anger part left over two weeks ago (at least, as far as the election goes). If there's any anger, it's over the crazy idea that Republicans are going to win, acting like Democrats-lite, or the ridiculous notion that we're "anti-science".

Again, a four-game win streak by the Bucs reduces the anger part, even with that.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2012, 11:30:17 AM »
Dead wrong on both.

One, I'm not denying anything. We lost and that's that. Time to get ready for the next election. Fortunately, the Bucs have won four straight to help ease the pain.  ;D

Two, the anger part left over two weeks ago (at least, as far as the election goes). If there's any anger, it's over the crazy idea that Republicans are going to win, acting like Democrats-lite, or the ridiculous notion that we're "anti-science".

Again, a four-game win streak by the Bucs reduces the anger part, even with that.

so you're saying you're in Stage 5 now?

that's a good place to be

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2012, 11:34:54 AM »
so you're saying you're in Stage 5 now?

that's a good place to be

NOPE!! I'm in a completely different stage: Recovery!!

And, when Obama's policies wreak the havoc and economic destruction that I and others have long stated they would, and you and your liberals buddies act shocked that Obama has become the catastrophic failure we conservatives knew he'd be, I'll be in another stage: VINDICATION (i.e. We told you so!).

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2012, 12:00:16 PM »
NOPE!! I'm in a completely different stage: Recovery!!

And, when Obama's policies wreak the havoc and economic destruction that I and others have long stated they would, and you and your liberals buddies act shocked that Obama has become the catastrophic failure we conservatives knew he'd be, I'll be in another stage: VINDICATION (i.e. We told you so!).

and what will you say when the economic destruction you expect never appears

will you admit you were wrong as you admitted you were wrong about the election?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2012, 12:12:50 PM »
and what will you say when the economic destruction you expect never appears

will you admit you were wrong as you admitted you were wrong about the election?

Obama was a catastrophic failure his first four years; I see no forecast about his second term, to make me think any differently.

I'd love to chat further, but there is roasted bird awaiting my consumption.......HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2012, 12:28:26 PM »
Bill Clinton is the golden boy of the Democratic party, and you have the gall to claim lying is a principle with the Republicans? These political pundits distanced themselves from Rush, every chance they get on TV. Yet, they turn right around and blame Rush, when their beloved moderate candidate gets beat up on election day.

Accepting "science"? More like accepting bastardizing of such for political purposes. Funny how Dems don't "accept science", when it comes to using ultrasound to show, beyond doubt, that babies in the womb are just that....BABIES!!

"You have an odd definition of a "baby" I suppose since it appears to look like a baby in some manners the thought that it cannot live on it's own until a critical period has not dawned on you. Once you start arguing about life you begin down a slippery slope, is that load I dropped in the toilet earlier murder? or is it only when it has some semblance of shape do you object?

Funny how Dems don't "accept science", when it comes to pushing embryonic stem-cell research (which has yet to cure or treat any disease or ailments). Of course, when ADULT stem cell research (which conservatives have and continue to back) is used, the left seems to forget that it was BUSH who first funded such with federal money. At last check, the score when it comes to disease treatment and cure was: Adult stem cells - 74; embryonic stem cells - 0.

See now you have shown your object ignorance. ESC can do anything ASC can and more. they are pluripotent unlike ASC, so they can do everything and more. The more is the exciting part, the potential for things like cystic fibrosis for example very very intriguing. Here in lies your anti-intellectualism based off of your personal beliefs.

Anti-intellectualism? Don't make me laugh!! Which party wants to give minority children the opportunity to go to quality schools? The GOP.

Oh you mean the same GOP who denies evolution? the same GOP who continually buck global warming? the group who has pushed for creationism to be taught in schools?  the problem here is that you claim to have the answers to all the questions, god did it, therefore intellectual investigation and evidence to the contrary are met with hostility.

Which party wants to keep them in failing schools, leaving them at the mercy of teachers' unions and bureaucracy to get their heads out their behinds and do their jobs? The Democrat party.

Liberals dominate the education system. Yet, our schools are absolute JOKES. Coincidence? I don't think so.

This is just not true. what form of school?

As for the liberal media, you find PLENTY of folks with sway who are "extremists". They simply sugar-coat it, rather than tell it like it is.

pull up your pants I'm done