Author Topic: Open question for all Trump supporters  (Read 3542 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Open question for all Trump supporters
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2018, 11:57:58 AM »
Ok, that's quite alaundry  list and deals with real issues.
I understand that it's tough to separate issues from personal traits, but you're trying.

I'd appreciatte you expanding more on the PERSONAL Traits of Trump's leadership you like or admire.

Thanks

Howard, you quoted the wrong person.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2018, 12:02:26 PM »
To sum it up, each one of those are promises Trump made that he hasn't followed through on. Some are broken, some are just unfulfilled and he may eventually get to them.
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

As we're forced to buy a shitty product or face heavy fines. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2018, 07:49:34 PM »
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

As we're forced to buy a shitty product or face heavy fines. ::)

Good example of one of Obamas "lies". How about the laundry list of Trumps?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2018, 08:59:04 PM »
Good example of one of Obamas "lies". How about the laundry list of Trumps?
Do we really need to list ALL of Obamas lies for you to get the point? Trump has been in office less than a year and a half, lets see how the next 6 1/2 go before judging him.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2018, 09:06:06 PM »
Do we really need to list ALL of Obamas lies for you to get the point? Trump has been in office less than a year and a half, lets see how the next 6 1/2 go before judging him.

cool beans...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2018, 06:34:02 AM »
I know you weren't the only one, but Obama ( or Hillary) has NOTHING to do with my question.

AGAIN - I just want to learn what "leadership traits"  Trump supporters like or admire .

and

What ( if anything) needs to happen to change your opinion of him?

I know how I feel , but, I'd like to LEARN how Trump supporters feel .
Thanks
The fact that he calls it like he sees it without sugarcoating shit, right or wrong.

Time is the only thing that can change that. You guys hate him cause he hurts your feelings, if I'm going to hate him it's going to be for doing a shitty job, like Obama.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2018, 12:15:40 PM »
The fact that he calls it like he sees it without sugarcoating shit, right or wrong.

Time is the only thing that can change that. You guys hate him cause he hurts your feelings, if I'm going to hate him it's going to be for doing a shitty job, like Obama.

I don't like him because he is ultra unethical. He has no problem lying, especially if it affects his perception of himself. I think for a person in a position of power, he doesn't contemplate the issue before tweeting, partly because he knows he can back off what he just said if it turns out he is wrong or looks stupid. I would prefer he get counsel from advisors, weigh the pros and cons, possible unintended consequences and then implement the decision through the proper channels to be vetted. Announcing major military decision on Tweeter where the Generals see it at the same time the public, just makes for a clusterf%@k they have to fix. He hasn't hurt my feelings once, but he has embarrassed me as an American citizen on several occasions. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2018, 01:14:36 PM »

LOL - that is truly hilarious

Never heard any Republicans make that suggestion about Obama

I remember Tea Party people freaking out before he had even taken office and judged him every second of every day from the moment he was sworn in....often on shit that only existed in their imagination.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2018, 01:48:41 PM »
LOL - that is truly hilarious

Never heard any Republicans make that suggestion about Obama

I remember Tea Party people freaking out before he had even taken office and judged him every second of every day from the moment he was sworn in....often on shit that only existed in their imagination.

That is absolutely true. It is also true that Republicans vowed to stop Obama at every turn no matter if it was good for the country or not. Its also true that people defended Bill Clinton because the economy was doing good and the deficit was being reduced, and she was an adult and the sex was consensual. There is a long history of both parties doing unethical or wrong things and then calling out the other party for doing the exact same thing. Delaying court picks and filibustering are just a couple examples. What I would love to do is to have all sides agree that from this day on, we have to start focusing on what is going on now, and stop pointing back and saying "But so and so did it" It was wrong then, it is wrong now and just because others did it doesn't mean we have to accept it now. But that will likely never come, and the cycle will continue for decades with little changing.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2018, 02:00:03 PM »
That is absolutely true. It is also true that Republicans vowed to stop Obama at every turn no matter if it was good for the country or not. Its also true that people defended Bill Clinton because the economy was doing good and the deficit was being reduced, and she was an adult and the sex was consensual. There is a long history of both parties doing unethical or wrong things and then calling out the other party for doing the exact same thing. Delaying court picks and filibustering are just a couple examples. What I would love to do is to have all sides agree that from this day on, we have to start focusing on what is going on now, and stop pointing back and saying "But so and so did it" It was wrong then, it is wrong now and just because others did it doesn't mean we have to accept it now. But that will likely never come, and the cycle will continue for decades with little changing.  

Mitch McConnell in October of 2010

The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

I don’t want the president to fail; I want him to change.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2018, 02:04:59 PM »
Mitch McConnell in October of 2010

that was one example I was thinking of. I thought he was wrong for that. I would think the same thing about anyone saying that about Trump, specifically, it doesn't matter if what he proposes is good for America, because it is coming from a Republican/Trump we will block it. That is unpatriotic in my opinion. We need more Rhinos. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2018, 02:07:13 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2018, 02:53:27 PM »

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/08/opinion/intellectual-dark-web.html

The core members have little in common politically. Bret and Eric Weinstein and Ms. Heying were Bernie Sanders supporters. Mr. Harris was an outspoken Hillary voter. Ben Shapiro is an anti-Trump conservative.

But they all share three distinct qualities. First, they are willing to disagree ferociously, but talk civilly, about nearly every meaningful subject: religion, abortion, immigration, the nature of consciousness. Second, in an age in which popular feelings about the way things ought to be often override facts about the way things actually are, each is determined to resist parroting what’s politically convenient. And third, some have paid for this commitment by being purged from institutions that have become increasingly hostile to unorthodox thought — and have found receptive audiences elsewhere.

People who refuse to get tied into a Right or left, Democrat or Republican way of thinking and just want the truth.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2018, 08:07:20 PM »

1. Fuck off
2. Go fuck yourself

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2018, 08:19:15 PM »
I don't like him because he is ultra unethical. He has no problem lying, especially if it affects his perception of himself. I think for a person in a position of power, he doesn't contemplate the issue before tweeting, partly because he knows he can back off what he just said if it turns out he is wrong or looks stupid. I would prefer he get counsel from advisors, weigh the pros and cons, possible unintended consequences and then implement the decision through the proper channels to be vetted. Announcing major military decision on Tweeter where the Generals see it at the same time the public, just makes for a clusterf%@k they have to fix. He hasn't hurt my feelings once, but he has embarrassed me as an American citizen on several occasions.  

LMAOOOOO he's ultra unethical? So let me understand--- Obama= Ethical? GW Bush= Ethical?  Bill Clinton= Ethical? Hillary Clinton= Ethical?

Please expand on your preference that Trump receive counsel from his advisers? I understand you have a handle on getbig.com and watch cable news-- does that somehow make you privy to insider info regarding how the Trump White House operates? Please enlighten the rest of us. How does Donald Trump make decisions? Can you name a single decision he's made since taking office that has harmed the United States on the foreign or domestic front?

Watching you mental midgets/ political illiterates twist into self righteous frenzy is hysterical. Here's some friendly advice: Avoid forming strong opinions on topics that you know nothing about.  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2018, 09:49:04 PM »
LMAOOOOO he's ultra unethical? So let me understand--- Obama= Ethical? GW Bush= Ethical?  Bill Clinton= Ethical? Hillary Clinton= Ethical?

Please expand on your preference that Trump receive counsel from his advisers? I understand you have a handle on getbig.com and watch cable news-- does that somehow make you privy to insider info regarding how the Trump White House operates? Please enlighten the rest of us. How does Donald Trump make decisions? Can you name a single decision he's made since taking office that has harmed the United States on the foreign or domestic front?

Watching you mental midgets/ political illiterates twist into self righteous frenzy is hysterical. Here's some friendly advice: Avoid forming strong opinions on topics that you know nothing about.  

weird. I always thought you were smart. One more time I've been wrong.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2018, 07:23:35 AM »
weird. I always thought you were smart. One more time I've been wrong.
Weird. Everyone that disagrees with you suddenly isn't smart anymore.
Maybe it's not them. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2018, 09:51:30 AM »
I ask that question of my friends once in a while. what could Trump do that would cause you to stop singing his praises. The answer paraphrased is "as long as he remains rich, white, and hates minorities, I'm with him. If he uses the "N" word, I'll feign disgust for about a week until that passes, then I will continue to post fake memes in support.   

Trump is LITERALLY Hitler!  :-X
a