Author Topic: Another corrupt Democrat  (Read 3772 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Another corrupt Democrat
« on: December 27, 2023, 06:54:17 PM »
Former Baltimore prosecutor Marilyn Mosby faces possible disbarment amid ongoing legal battles

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-baltimore-prosecutor-marilyn-mosby-faces-possible-disbarment-ongoing-legal-battles

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Another corrupt Democrat
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2023, 07:02:11 PM »
Former Baltimore prosecutor Marilyn Mosby faces possible disbarment amid ongoing legal battles

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-baltimore-prosecutor-marilyn-mosby-faces-possible-disbarment-ongoing-legal-battles

-Never heard of Marilyn Mosby. What do you know about her other than what you heard or saw on FOX?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2023, 07:09:03 PM »
Is she a black?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2023, 07:10:23 PM »
-Never heard of Marilyn Mosby. What do you know about her other than what you heard or saw on FOX?

Soros bought and paid. Apparently you didn’t follow the Freddie Gray case and no, I’m not going by the article. She’s a cop hater just like most blue states prosectors.

Who else would like to know about? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2023, 07:29:08 PM »
Soros bought and paid. Apparently you didn’t follow the Freddie Gray case and no, I’m not going by the article. She’s a cop hater just like most blue states prosectors.

Who else would like to know about?

Has anybody ever told you that you have way too much time on your hands?

No, I did not follow the Freddie Gray case or the resulting riots in 2015. This happened in Baltimore Maryland. Isn't Baltimore something of a 'hell hole?' Or is the crime there blown out of proportion by the media? Baltimore ranks among top 2 cities in the U.S. in homicides.

Tell us about you, Coach. How did you evolve into the political animal you are today? Were you always this obsessed with the political scene or did the problem start sometime in 2015 or 2016?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2023, 01:21:16 PM »

No, I did not follow the Freddie Gray case or the resulting riots in 2015. This happened in Baltimore Maryland. Isn't Baltimore something of a 'hell hole?' Or is the crime there blown out of proportion by the media? Baltimore ranks among top 2 cities in the U.S. in homicides.

Tell us about you, Coach. How did you evolve into the political animal you are today? Were you always this obsessed with the political scene or did the problem start sometime in 2015 or 2016?

hahaha

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2023, 02:31:19 PM »
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2023, 04:54:57 PM »
Only hahahhahahaha here is you.

Because you are the comedy material.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2023, 08:48:44 PM »

Coach posts a story about Marilyn Mosby, who made national headlines as a social justice warrior.  Instead of addressing the story, you direct your comments to Coach personally.  Whenever there is a negative story about a liberal, you will criticize the source, or the person posting the source, but rarely if ever deal with the actual substance of the story.  It's what liberals do.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2023, 02:19:45 PM »
Coach Anyone posts a story about Marilyn Mosby GOP/MAGA/Trumpy, who make headlines with multiple indictments and felony charges.  Instead of addressing the story, you the red hat moron direct your their comments to Coach the poster personally.  Whenever there is a negative story about a liberal GOP/MAGA/Trumpy, you red hat morons will trot out their pedo and gay projections, criticize the source, or the person posting the source, but rarely if ever deal with the actual substance of the story.  It's what liberals Trumpturds do.

fixed

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2023, 02:42:43 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2023, 02:49:11 PM »
::)

I would point out the usual hypocrisy, but.....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2023, 03:01:48 PM »
I would point out the usual hypocrisy, but.....

You don't even know what that word means.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2023, 03:31:10 PM »
You don't even know what that word means.

I read your posts so of course I do.

Kind of amazed that you made that post actually.  Seeing how the "liberals" tend to post things that contain solid facts, sources, and documented information on it....   only to see the Trumpturds run out with their "it's fake" &  "it's debunked" claims or "I stopped reading at *source name*", or random off topic click bait replies or most of the time, just the usual pedo and queer projection posts they revert to every time when there is nothing else of substance to post.

The fact that you chose to ignore the numerous examples of that from the MAGAmorons every single day on here and try to paint it as "liberals", tell me that you are either selectively blind or willful stupid.  But we've known that for years.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2023, 03:31:30 PM »
I had a back and forth with Adam Kinzinger last week and I must of pissed him off because he kept engaging me. It’s literally no different than debating the lib tools on here.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2023, 03:33:32 PM »
I had a back and forth with Adam Kinzinger last week and I must of pissed him off because he kept engaging me. It’s literally no different than debating the lib tools on here.

So in other words, you got your ass handed to you while you ignored reality and facts, made wild accusations, and spouted nonsense and click bait propaganda articles.

Yeah, that is really no different than you do on here.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2023, 04:31:54 PM »
I read your posts so of course I do.

Kind of amazed that you made that post actually.  Seeing how the "liberals" tend to post things that contain solid facts, sources, and documented information on it....   only to see the Trumpturds run out with their "it's fake" &  "it's debunked" claims or "I stopped reading at *source name*", or random off topic click bait replies or most of the time, just the usual pedo and queer projection posts they revert to every time when there is nothing else of substance to post.

The fact that you chose to ignore the numerous examples of that from the MAGAmorons every single day on here and try to paint it as "liberals", tell me that you are either selectively blind or willful stupid.  But we've known that for years.

You don't post anything with "solid facts," etc.  You're just a typical liberal zombie.  You don't think for yourself.  You don't have critical thinking skills.  You are incapable of entertaining opposing viewpoints.  You are disrespectful.  This board is the perfect place for a social misfit keyboard warrior like you. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2023, 04:44:23 PM »
You don't post anything with "solid facts," etc.  You're just a typical liberal zombie.  You don't think for yourself.  You don't have critical thinking skills.  You are incapable of entertaining opposing viewpoints.  You are disrespectful.  This board is the perfect place for a social misfit keyboard warrior like you.

Of course I do.   That is what the articles and links I post contain.

Seeing how you don't exactly know what facts are, I can see why you are confused.  But don't worry, as I said this isn't the first time we have seen your dazzling hypocrisy on display.  Won't be the last either.  Carry on though.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2023, 05:27:57 PM »

Of course I do.   That is what the articles and links I post contain.

Seeing how you don't exactly know what facts are, I can see why you are confused.  But don't worry, as I said this isn't the first time we have seen your dazzling hypocrisy on display.  Won't be the last either.  Carry on though.

Oh please.  You don't even read the stuff you post. 

You constantly use projection, as you are here, but anyone reading the stuff you post can see it.  You obviously cannot, because you lack self awareness.  And because you lack the ability to use critical or analytical thinking, you typically resort to parroting what people say.  Or just insulting them like a little kid.  But like I've told you, there is still hope for you.  Perhaps you will grow up and mature one day and be able to have conversations like an adult.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2023, 05:54:24 PM »
Oh please.  You don't even read the stuff you post. 

You constantly use projection, as you are here, but anyone reading the stuff you post can see it.  You obviously cannot, because you lack self awareness.  And because you lack the ability to use critical or analytical thinking, you typically resort to parroting what people say.  Or just insulting them like a little kid.  But like I've told you, there is still hope for you.  Perhaps you will grow up and mature one day and be able to have conversations like an adult.

A nerve was struck.  The truth hurts doesn’t it?   Now you are parroting the projection statement I made about the moronic red hats.   Which only further proves my point.  (Not that it was needed).

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2023, 07:27:28 PM »
Michael Cohen Gave Lawyer Fictitious Legal Citations Generated by AI, Could Benefit Trump in N.Y. Case

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/29/michael-cohen-gave-his-lawyer-fictitious-legal-citations-generated-by-ai-claims-it-was-a-mistake/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2023, 07:40:10 PM »
So in other words, you got your ass handed to you while you ignored reality and facts, made wild accusations, and spouted nonsense and click bait propaganda articles.

Yeah, that is really no different than you do on here.

Anytime little man. Name the time

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2023, 07:46:16 AM »
Anytime little man. Name the time

Everyday retard.  Every minute.   Keep running from reality. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2023, 09:46:27 AM »
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2023, 12:01:40 PM »

Why haven't you addressed the story - you've just had a pop at Coach  ::)

as for to much Time - was it not your good self not long ago posting you had
many other Better things to do than be on Getbig ? ?
Yet here you are at Every opportunity Posting. Yeah so Busy.  ;D

And How did you evolve into being the political way you are & have you always
Been obsessed.