Author Topic: Skinny Little Me! :(  (Read 36392 times)

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
Re: Skinny Little Me! :(
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2006, 04:19:00 PM »
the comman man doesnt exercise, isnt a bodybuilder, is never going to be judged on a bodybuildng stage....and only cares what his body looks like because of girls likings......
mikes way better......
hmmmmmm.......well with your wealth of experience and awesome genetics you know best ::)

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2006, 04:49:57 PM »
yes your right...as amatter of fact, no one on this board is "even close" to your 156 pounds.....ahaha...most prolly out weigh you by at least 50 lbs.
by the way....why compete at that weight?   its obviousthat you oculdnt have been training for very long to get to that size..

You are the newbie right?....Just started bodybuilding a year ago?

Try getting down to 4.5% body fat.  He weighs 156 at 4.5% bodyfat, do you know what he would look like at 180-185lbs?  I would venture to say he would still be leaner then u are now.  Try dieting down to 4.5% bodyfat....You would be shocked to find out what you would weigh.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2006, 06:48:09 PM »
You are the newbie right?....Just started bodybuilding a year ago?
Try getting down to 4.5% body fat.  He weighs 156 at 4.5% bodyfat, do you know what he would look like at 180-185lbs?  I would venture to say he would still be leaner then u are now.  Try dieting down to 4.5% bodyfat....You would be shocked to find out what you would weigh.
well if i put my weight and bodyfat into a calculator and woork it out...at 4.5 % body fat i would weigh a bit over 200. barring i dont lose any muscle while dieting....but since i have benn training for only a year..i think i  will still be gaining muscle while i drop..even at the lower body fat percentages.
 :P
d[-_-]b actin all cool

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2006, 07:18:51 PM »
well if i put my weight and bodyfat into a calculator and woork it out...at 4.5 % body fat i would weigh a bit over 200. barring i dont lose any muscle while dieting....but since i have benn training for only a year..i think i  will still be gaining muscle while i drop..even at the lower body fat percentages. :P

at 4.5% bodyfat you would weigh over 200lbs????   And you have been only training for a year????  You have potential that Shawn Ray would be jealous of....

Honestly, I think you may have made a calculator mistake....if not.....you are one of the bigger men here at getbig...

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2006, 08:30:56 PM »
well if i put my weight and bodyfat into a calculator and woork it out...at 4.5 % body fat i would weigh a bit over 200. barring i dont lose any muscle while dieting....but since i have benn training for only a year..i think i  will still be gaining muscle while i drop..even at the lower body fat percentages. :P
you said you were 230 at 19% bf ..200 hahahaha. i think not.......fuck,you arre clueless ;)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2006, 09:01:30 PM »
lol...okay...i was a little over 230 when i posted that. now i weigh 240..

240 x .145 (19%-4.5%)=34.8   

240-34.8=205.2

fuckers. ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2006, 09:09:56 PM »
lol...okay...i was a little over 230 when i posted that. now i weigh 240..
240 x .145 (19%-4.5%)=34.8   
240-34.8=205.2
fuckers. ;D
lol..yeah looks good on paper...but i have never met a bodybuilder who does not lose muscle while dieting..even pros!!to me you sound like a fat kid with no idea what it takes to get in shape ;)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2006, 09:12:57 PM »
lol..yeah looks good on paper...but i have never met a bodybuilder who does not lose muscle while dieting..even pros!!to me you sound like a fat kid with no idea what it takes to get in shape ;)

but ;ike i said...i have only been training for a year...so i should still be gaining muscle while i lose fat %...any ways...you only start to lose muscle once you hit about 105..at least thats what i heard.   

to me you sound like a stringy fuck who is mad that i just mathematically OWNED you...and now youve realized im better than you after just one year.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2006, 09:18:23 PM »
but ;ike i said...i have only been training for a year...so i should still be gaining muscle while i lose fat %...any ways...you only start to lose muscle once you hit about 105..at least thats what i heard.   
to me you sound like a stringy f**k who is mad that i just mathematically OWNED you...and now youve realized im better than you after just one year.
lol...well post these pics up you genetic freak you ;D

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2006, 09:20:02 PM »
to me you sound like a stringy f**k who is mad that i just mathematically OWNED you...and now youve realized im better than you after just one year.

If you are a bit over 200 pounds at 4.5% bodyfat after your first year of training...naturally.... .you would OWN everyone on this board

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2006, 09:24:06 PM »
If you are a bit over 200 pounds at 4.5% bodyfat after your first year of training...naturally.... .you would OWN everyone on this board
lol...yeah that would mean he owns shawn and lee priest...lee won a national title at 17....genetic freak..think you can do that this year???

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2006, 09:25:34 PM »
lol...well post these pics up you genetic freak you ;D
i dont have any flexin or nothin.....hmm....hold on i have one where im just standin there..like a few months ago
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #87 on: March 01, 2006, 09:27:19 PM »
lol...yeah that would mean he owns shawn and lee priest...lee won a national title at 17....genetic freak..think you can do that this year???
well im only 16...but idk....im not saying im as good as him. only as good as these stats are...i never knew that being this "big" was anyhting that special..just thought people around me werent used to seeing a weightlifter.

so i dont know...but post a pic of lee at the austaralian show at 17 and ill tell you
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2006, 09:53:12 PM »
...took this a while back for my myspace...you can see a lil bit of my back...but thats about it.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

body88

« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2006, 10:10:31 PM »
AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

has to be a gimmick

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2006, 10:11:14 PM »
...took this a while back for my myspace...you can see a lil bit of my back...but thats about it.
ummm..ok.it is now very obvious you have no idea in hell what you are talking about.anyway hope you keep training and learn a bit about the game.good luck.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2006, 10:17:52 PM »
AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
has to be a gimmick
how does it have to be a gimmick.....?

all the stats ive posted were real...and thihs is a pic of me with those stats...   

still bigger than tons of guys here..

lets name a few..

"freakzilla"
"jeffery"
"bast"
"240"(as i know...he says he bulked..but who knows?)
"alexxx"
"bald"
and tons more hwho have posted their weight as 180..
d[-_-]b actin all cool

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2006, 10:21:59 PM »
all the stats ive posted were real...and thihs is a pic of me with those stats...   
lets name a few..
"freakzilla"
"jeffery"
"bast"
"alexxx"
"bald"
???

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2006, 10:23:24 PM »
oh boy....
Anyway here is a pic when Lee was 17...it was from 89'

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2006, 10:25:47 PM »
your genetics are on a par with...........

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #95 on: March 01, 2006, 10:29:11 PM »
oh boy....
Anyway here is a pic when Lee was 17...it was from 89'
now that's incredible!!!!though candidate is waaaaaaaay better. ::)

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #96 on: March 01, 2006, 10:32:54 PM »
lets name a few..
"freakzilla"
"jeffery"
"bast"
"alexxx"
"bald"
are you sarcasm's gay lover??

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: March 01, 2006, 10:36:55 PM »
I think the reason this kid is saying these things is because he is 16.  He hasn't learned enough, or much at all about bodybuilding.  Hell, when I was 16 I just tried to lifted to get big, I didn't know s*it about bodybuilding.  It takes years of research and experience to understand bodybuilding.  Plus, I have had the privilege of meeting many of these pro's in person, so I know (as many of u others do) how large these guys are.  200lbs at 4.5% body fat, is gigantic.

He will learn.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2006, 07:06:43 AM »
haha....okay "jefferery"
d[-_-]b actin all cool

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi