Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

BIGCYPRIATE STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1/3) > >>

RUDE BUOY:

--- Quote from: BigCypriate on January 26, 2007, 04:26:58 AM ---This is my latest BB poem,

I called it "You dont have to be a genius to spot Buffgoddess' penis"

The sound of steel, kissing the hooks on the squat rack
Had now stopped completely, as the last couple of guys walked painfully
Back to the changing room.
I forced one last shaky rep on the leg press, let out a disturbingly hot fart
And finished the last mouthful of my isotonic companion.

That's when I saw the shadow.
Slowly moving across the cracked plaster wall, enveloping the light as it swooped.
I had to force every once of courage left inside me to look at the source of this eagle of darkness,
Nothing could have prepared me for the horror, now in my line of sight.
It moved quickly across the gym floor, tidying up 45 plates as if they were disposable paper ones.
As the horror moved towards the leg equipment, I could see that it had managed to steal a jumper with 'fitness instructor' printed on the front to conceal its real monstrous identity.
As the figure moved towards me, I could see a huge bulge in it's shorts, so I pulled the drawstring on my sweats as tight as I could.
It spoke three words in a low gruff tone.
"We're..... closing...... now"
My fear quickly dissolved as I realised it was just the 'girl' from the counter I had greeted only 1 hour ago.
"Im done here" I replied.
"Can I ask you a question though?"
"Why do wear spandex when you have such a big penoris?"
"You dont have to be a genius", 'she' replied, "to see my penis."

--- End quote ---

RUDE BUOY:
HAHAHAHAHHAHHHAAHHHAHHA fucken classic

BigCypriate:

--- Quote from: RUDE BUOY on January 26, 2007, 04:51:19 AM ---HAHAHAHAHHAHHHAAHHHAHHA fucken classic

--- End quote ---

Yes!!!!!!! I am the William Blake of ownage!

RUDE BUOY:

--- Quote from: BigCypriate on January 26, 2007, 04:54:46 AM ---Yes!!!!!!! I am the William Blake of ownage!

--- End quote ---
you are the emperor of pown3ings

The Squadfather:
hahahahahaha, that she beast is curled up in the fat 14 inch arms of her gay lover Alex23 right about now, another masterful owning by the legend BigCypriate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version