Getbig Female Info Boards > Open Talk for Girl Discussion

What's with all the pillows?

<< < (2/11) > >>

BayGBM:
All those pillows can really add up. 

A while ago I was shopping with an epicure friend of mine and came across an $800 pillow!  I have to admit, it felt absolutely sumptuous!  :P

When I asked the clerk if it was a typo she said no.  She went on to say that she had a similar pillow but it was one grade below.  The one she had was $400 and she only had it because of her employee discount which made it $200. She said she slept on it every night and that it was her prized possession!  No one else is ever allowed to touch it.  She told me her boyfriend tried to touch it once and she warned him not to do so... when he touched it anyway, she kicked him out!  ha ha ha ha ha

Note, when you have an $800 pillow, you don't put it in an $8 pillow case--you put it in an $80 pillow case.  And no one buys just one pillow; they are purchased in pairs: 2, 4, 6, etc.  Now, throw in a goose down comforter, a duvet cover, fitted & flat sheets, throw pillows, and an upscale mattress and those ritzy display beds you see all tricked out... can easily approach $10,000.  :o

Butterbean:
$800?  Does it stop or minimize snoring?

BayGBM:

--- Quote from: STella on January 27, 2008, 12:17:32 PM ---$800?  Does it stop or minimize snoring?

--- End quote ---

No.  But having felt that pillow, I can honestly tell you that I wanted one (or two).  I have never felt anything like it before or since.  :)

Butterbean:

--- Quote from: BayGBM on January 27, 2008, 12:22:10 PM ---No.  But having felt that pillow, I can honestly tell you that I wanted one (or two).  I have never felt anything like it before or since.  :)

--- End quote ---
Do you remember the brand name?

Original Sin:
It is all about preparation...
You never know when you will need the extra ammo
 8) 8)

http://www.extremesportclips.com/video/1570/Pillow-Fights-Are-Hot.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version