Getbig Female Info Boards > Open Talk for Girl Discussion

Depression and Anxiety....Let's Talk Ladies

<< < (4/7) > >>

BikiniSlut:

--- Quote from: Butterbean on May 25, 2011, 07:09:04 AM ---Great.  Any side effects?

Is it that is was familiar?  Or do you feel it helped you in some way?
Can you explain more about this please?    

--- End quote ---

I loved the insomnia because it gave me more time to do what I wanted. I love having free time and I never ever get bored. I can always find something to do.

And I loved the anxiety because instead of feeling drowsy and sleepy I had energy....it wasn't always the greatest type of energy but it was better than being tired....at least to me.

Side effects...a bit of nausea which I also loved......didn't crave carbs and ate less.

Butterbean:

--- Quote from: BikiniSlut on May 26, 2011, 02:49:55 PM ---I loved the insomnia because it gave me more time to do what I wanted. I love having free time and I never ever get bored. I can always find something to do.

And I loved the anxiety because instead of feeling drowsy and sleepy I had energy....it wasn't always the greatest type of energy but it was better than being tired....at least to me.

Side effects...a bit of nausea which I also loved......didn't crave carbs and ate less.

--- End quote ---

You do make it sound pretty good lol.

Deicide:
As someone who has combatted depression his whole life and tried most everything under the sun I have to say I have done best without any meds but that is just me.

makaveli25:
Try taking 5htp and something else natural. Anti depressents make it worse. Deal with it for awhile it will ease up after sometime. I have gone through both in pretty bad bouts. It gets better.

Butterbean:

--- Quote from: makaveli25 on June 07, 2011, 11:16:09 AM ---Try taking 5htp
--- End quote ---

What's that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version