Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Gym/Stores/Industry Business Board

Karatbars are an overpriced way to buy gold

(1/11) > >>

Vince G, CSN MFT:
I finally decided to do some research on Karatbars.....

Currently, you can buy one Karatbar car for 52.32 Euros....One Karatbar is equal to 1 gram of gold.

It take 28 grams to equal one ounce of gold making the price making it 1472 Euros or 1922 US Dollars......

Currently Gold Is selling at 1339 US Dollars an ounce....

Sorry Judi...not the business for me

In other words, its an almost 600 dollar markup.  Sorry Judi...but this business is not for me...nothing personal

Chadwick The Beta:
vince spent all his money on a "degree" from ashworth "college"   ::)

24KT:

--- Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on April 26, 2013, 05:55:18 AM ---I finally decided to do some research on Karatbars.....

Currently, you can buy one Karatbar car for 52.32 Euros....One Karatbar is equal to 1 gram of gold.

It take 28 grams to equal one ounce of gold making the price making it 1472 Euros or 1922 US Dollars......

Currently Gold Is selling at 1339 US Dollars an ounce....

Sorry Judi...not the business for me

In other words, its an almost 600 dollar markup.  Sorry Judi...but this business is not for me...nothing personal

--- End quote ---

Vince,

If you don't see the value in Karatbars, that's ok, ...but you might want to re-evalute until you do tho. :P

In the interest of clarifying your inadvertent mistatement, Karatbars are actually the lowest priced gold bullion in it's asset class in the market.

You cannot simply compare the price of a gram relative to the price of an ounce, not with this particular asset class. Other larger weight bars or coins do not in any way compare to the advantages and benefits of owning small weight gold, let alone one with all the benefits & features of Karatbars.

You have to compare apples to apples. Karatbars gold is in a completely different asset class.

Also too, Gold is measured in troy ounces. There aren't 28 grams to an ounce, but rather 31.1 grams in a troy ounce.

The price per oz that we often see quoted, is the "paper price" of gold.  A price that is determined by sales in multiples of as much as 100:1 of the underlying physical. In other words, if the various exchanges whether LBMA, Comex etc have 1 oz, they will re-sell that same oz to 100 different buyers raking in 100 times whatever they have determined to be the "spot price"

So if spot is $1339 then the current true value to the bullion banker of 1 ounce of physical bullion is actually $133,900. At such a valuation, or even 1/10th that, I will be acquiring as much as I can.

But here's the bottom line... GOLD is money. It always has been and always will be.

If you compare the price of a Karatbar to other gold bullion in the same asset class, you will find Karatbars to be the lowest priced bullion in that asset class on the market. Karatbars also enjoy the highest buyback prices along with the most options for liquidity.

Prices fluctuate from day to day, however let's compare today's price between gold of similar asset class:

Karatbars price out of pocket: 0 - 53.85 euro
Karatbars preferred customer price: 0 - 52.09 euro
Quantity Available: as much or as little as you want
Available to 74+ countries
Delivery to 50+ countries

UBS price: 54.09 euro
Quantity Available: Out of stock
Delivery to only 14 countries

Even if one were to pay the highest price Karatbars sells gold for, it is still less than all others.

Not only is Karatbars the world's largest producer of 1 gram weights, we also have the ability to purchase as little as 1 gram, and have it delivered.

Karatbars also has a K-Exchange program that will facility using your gold to exchange for goods & services.

In my opinion, Gram for Gram, NO OTHER GOLD even comes close to providing the hedge protection against the rampant global currency trends of paper money debasement than Karatbars.

I strongly encourage you and anyone else who hears about Karatbars to not dismiss it.

24KT:

--- Quote from: syntaxmachine on April 26, 2013, 04:06:47 PM ---Don't balk, Vince, it's possible Goldie Locks may have even more wealth than you do from hocking her product on a bodybuilding message board!

--- End quote ---

"Goldie Locks"   ;D   Hahahaha I love it!

Don't Scream About the Upcoming Storm,
Instead, position yourself to dance in the rain!

Vince G, CSN MFT:

--- Quote from: 24KT on April 26, 2013, 07:26:33 PM ---Vince,

If you don't see the value in Karatbars, that's ok, ...but you might want to re-evalute until you do tho. :P

In the interest of clarifying your inadvertent mistatement, Karatbars are actually the lowest priced gold bullion in it's asset class in the market.

You cannot simply compare the price of a gram relative to the price of an ounce, not with this particular asset class. Other larger weight bars or coins do not in any way compare to the advantages and benefits of owning small weight gold, let alone one with all the benefits & features of Karatbars.

You have to compare apples to apples. Karatbars gold is in a completely different asset class.

Also too, Gold is measured in troy ounces. There aren't 28 grams to an ounce, but rather 31.1 grams in a troy ounce.

The price per oz that we often see quoted, is the "paper price" of gold.  A price that is determined by sales in multiples of as much as 100:1 of the underlying physical. In other words, if the various exchanges whether LBMA, Comex etc have 1 oz, they will re-sell that same oz to 100 different buyers raking in 100 times whatever they have determined to be the "spot price"

So if spot is $1339 then the current true value to the bullion banker of 1 ounce of physical bullion is actually $133,900. At such a valuation, or even 1/10th that, I will be acquiring as much as I can.

But here's the bottom line... GOLD is money. It always has been and always will be.

If you compare the price of a Karatbar to other gold bullion in the same asset class, you will find Karatbars to be the lowest priced bullion in that asset class on the market. Karatbars also enjoy the highest buyback prices along with the most options for liquidity.

Prices fluctuate from day to day, however let's compare today's price between gold of similar asset class:

Karatbars price out of pocket: 0 - 53.85 euro
Karatbars preferred customer price: 0 - 52.09 euro
Quantity Available: as much or as little as you want
Available to 74+ countries
Delivery to 50+ countries

UBS price: 54.09 euro
Quantity Available: Out of stock
Delivery to only 14 countries

Even if one were to pay the highest price Karatbars sells gold for, it is still less than all others.

Not only is Karatbars the world's largest producer of 1 gram weights, we also have the ability to purchase as little as 1 gram, and have it delivered.

Karatbars also has a K-Exchange program that will facility using your gold to exchange for goods & services.

In my opinion, Gram for Gram, NO OTHER GOLD even comes close to providing the hedge protection against the rampant global currency trends of paper money debasement than Karatbars.

I strongly encourage you and anyone else who hears about Karatbars to not dismiss it.

--- End quote ---

If that's the case, then it makes it a lot worse...it adds 3 extra ounces or about 210 dollars to the price of one ounce of gold

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version