Author Topic: anastrozole dosage  (Read 3504 times)

xnagato97x

• Getbig I
anastrozole dosage
« on: December 16, 2019, 09:00:09 AM »
Hi people, according to your experience, doing a cycle like that:

- 2 G Testosterone /week
- 1 G Nandrolone /week
- 1 G Boldenone /week

to keep gynecomastia under control is 1mg a day or should the dose be increased? Could it be useful to insert something else to control water and gynecomastia?

Thanks

jdooly

• Getbig III
Re: anastrozole dosage
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 10:04:35 AM »
I thought 1mg/day was about the max you wanted to run but I could be wrong.  Anyone else?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 11:38:11 AM »
Start with .5 daily for a week then get lab work. Estradiol test.
T

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2019, 06:08:09 PM »
Hi people, according to your experience, doing a cycle like that:

- 2 G Testosterone /week
- 1 G Nandrolone /week
- 1 G Boldenone /week

to keep gynecomastia under control is 1mg a day or should the dose be increased? Could it be useful to insert something else to control water and gynecomastia?

Thanks

First, I would change dosages to:
1.5gram Test
1gram Deca
1.5gram Eq

or...

1gram Test
1.5gram Deca
1.5gram Eq

You will need BOTH Arimidex and Caber to ensure you manage the sides related to potential Gyno from either Estro-induced or Progesteron-induced. Whenever I take Deca or Tren, I use both Arimidex and Caber.

0.5mg/EOday Arimidex and 0.5mg/E3Day of Caber. If you still have issues try changing to 1mg/EOday Arimidex. If that doesnt work, you should seriously consider lower your Test dosages, then re-assess after a few weeks. 2grams of Test a week is kinda not necessary and if you wanna take 4grams a week, you would be better off capping the Test at 1gram 1.5 at the most and then just use the balance among your other compounds.

Too much Arimidex and you will crash your Estrogen levels.... this is not a good thing to do.