Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.

<< < (40/45) > >>

AbrahamG:
🤣 you guys are killing me.

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Taffin on May 06, 2022, 07:04:35 PM ---Would it be vaguely sexual..?

--- End quote ---

It would be brutally sexual in nature. I'd lace up my steel toecaps and give that old gunt between her legs a frightful kicking. have you ever accidentally smashed your balls so hard (on a bicycle frame or something) where all you can do is lay on the ground clutching your crotch while emitting a low-pitched groan for ten minutes? That's what she'd be doing once I'm done with her.

If I'm going to have a snooping dilettante lurking around my premises like a little creep, then it had better be a moustachioed hunk like Magnum P.I.

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on May 06, 2022, 11:58:20 PM ---It would be brutally sexual in nature. I'd lace up my steel toecaps and give that old gunt between her legs a frightful kicking. have you ever accidentally smashed your balls so hard (on a bicycle frame or something) where all you can do is lay on the ground clutching your crotch while emitting a low-pitched groan for ten minutes? That's what she'd be doing once I'm done with her.

If I'm going to have a snooping dilettante lurking around my premises like a little creep, then it had better be a moustachioed hunk like Magnum P.I.

--- End quote ---

I have indeed.  I was about 14 IIRC, and strangely enough, in a biological mechanism I have never understood,  it caused me to vomit reflexively... not projectile, you understand?  And just one 'heave' if you follow... Like the incident itself wasn't embarrassing/upsetting enough in itself! ;D

I'm thinking of adding a 'Fuck Angela Lansbury!' T-shirt to my line of bootleg GetBig merch... watch this space... ;)

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Taffin on May 07, 2022, 04:31:28 AM ---I have indeed.  I was about 14 IIRC, and strangely enough, in a biological mechanism I have never understood,  it caused me to vomit reflexively... not projectile, you understand?  And just one 'heave' if you follow... Like the incident itself wasn't embarrassing/upsetting enough in itself! ;D

I'm thinking of adding a 'Fuck Angela Lansbury!' T-shirt to my line of bootleg GetBig merch... watch this space... ;)

--- End quote ---

My worst one was when I was in the gym sparring many years ago (well, about ten years now). That fat, British referee Terry O'Connor (actually a very nice man) was in that day and sat watching. I had a groin guard on but somehow my knob decided to go for the half in/half out stance and I took a clean, accidental uppercut to the bell end.

It didn't look like much of a punch, but the effect was as if someone slammed a chub roll in a car door. The stinging sensation was so extreme that I thought for a second it actually might be severed, lol. It was like being wanked off by a Portuguese man o' war.

As an aside, I think Harley used to wear a 'fuck Jane Fonda' patch on his jacket (I presume in response to her Vietnam war stance). It would be my honor to stand next to him while sporting a 'Fuck Angela Lansbury' T-shirt. Old ladies have been getting away with their bullshit for far too long!

Phantom Spunker:
Promethazine is absolutely brutal. I took one tablet yesterday because my sister's fat bastard of a cat was all over me and made my face swell up, and now I've been like a zombie for almost 24 hours. I just can't seem to shake off the lethargy. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version