Getbig Female Info Boards > Open Talk for Girl Discussion

Permanent Makeup

<< < (4/4)

Migs:

--- Quote from: ~flower~ on September 08, 2006, 08:58:42 AM ---
or blush?   Feature reconstruction?   Ok, how do they do that?  lololz

--- End quote ---

Usually some form of shading certain areas to emphasize or deemphasize features.

CQ:

--- Quote from: Original Sin on September 08, 2006, 09:24:19 AM ---An Eye Lash perm  ???

What the hell is that?

--- End quote ---

Tiny baby little rollers, your eyelashes are wrapped in them, makes them curlier hence more visible.Quite good actually.

Nice to see you around btw ;)

Princess L:

--- Quote from: ~flower~ on September 08, 2006, 07:08:28 AM --- I did a google, if it is places here are still doing it!

http://www.kleopatras.com/make-up.html

The permanent make-up procedures we offer include:

--- End quote ---

AND

We also provide complete makeovers for cross-dressers.
 :o

24KT:

--- Quote from: ~flower~ on September 08, 2006, 08:58:42 AM ---
or blush?   Feature reconstruction?   Ok, how do they do that?  lololz

--- End quote ---

They probably tattoo contouring to the hollows of the cheeks to create the illusion of higher cheekbones, or contouring to make the eyes pop or recede whatever they need to do. Personally, I'd rather take the extra time to fuss with a brush than deal with needles.

Laura Lee:

--- Quote from: jaguarenterprises on September 09, 2006, 08:53:30 PM ---They probably tattoo contouring to the hollows of the cheeks to create the illusion of higher cheekbones, or contouring to make the eyes pop or recede whatever they need to do. Personally, I'd rather take the extra time to fuss with a brush than deal with needles.

--- End quote ---
I would have to be completely knocked out to get any kind of tattoo work on my face.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version