Getbig Female Info Boards > Open Talk for Girl Discussion

Would you switch places with your husband?

(1/7) > >>

Oldschool Flip:
This question is for stay at home moms. If you had a job that could more than support the family, would you be willing to "switch" and let hubby stay home to take care of children?

I am a stay at home dad, and except for the laundry (my wife actually enjoys doing it) I do everything else at home. Cleaning, cooking, bills, all yard work, shopping for groceries, and also take care of our 2 year old daughter.

Playboy:

--- Quote from: Oldschool Flip on September 11, 2006, 11:12:26 AM ---This question is for stay at home moms. If you had a job that could more than support the family, would you be willing to "switch" and let hubby stay home to take care of children?

I am a stay at home dad, and except for the laundry (my wife actually enjoys doing it) I do everything else at home. Cleaning, cooking, bills, all yard work, shopping for groceries, and also take care of our 2 year old daughter.

--- End quote ---
According to Dr.Phil, a stay at home mom works the equivelent of two jobs. He's right.
PB

Migs:

--- Quote from: Playboy on September 11, 2006, 12:31:42 PM ---According to Dr.Phil, a stay at home mom works the equivelent of two jobs. He's right.
PB

--- End quote ---

some times.  Not bashing anyone but I have known some very plush home moms that do almost nothing.  Then i know some that just can't organize their time for crap.  Then yese there are some that bust butt daily.  Kudos to them

Laura Lee:
I PLEAD THE 5TH.  :-X

Butterbean:
I would definitely NOT want to switch places w/my husband. 

--- Quote from: Cheri Lane on September 11, 2006, 01:52:54 PM ---I PLEAD THE 5TH.  :-X

--- End quote ---

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version