Getbig Female Info Boards > Open Talk for Girl Discussion

Marriage Proposal ideas....serious answers only :)

<< < (2/20) > >>

Playboy:

--- Quote from: Cheri Lane on September 14, 2006, 12:08:20 PM ---Wow, congrats PB!  I kinda liked Toxies thing with the roses.  Maybe you can have 11 people (friends/family would be nice) each bring her one rose (not red...maybe white), then you come in with the 12th (only yours would be red and have the ring inside the rose.  She will undoubtedly smell it (have the rock sticking out) and as she realized what she's looking at...go down on one knee and tell her with all your friends and family as your witnesses you would like to offer her your hand in marrage.  Make sure you have something romantic (dinner reservations for 2) planned for right after with candles and a romantic ambiance.

--- End quote ---
thanks, Cheri Lane. This sounds like agreat Idea! I will definately give this one a thought.  :)

Playboy:

--- Quote from: Oldschool Flip on September 14, 2006, 12:10:57 PM ---If you want to really surprise her and catch her off guard, find someone you know (that she doesn't know) and set up this scenario. Go out have a great dinner and pretend you have something VERY IMPORTANT you want to ask her. Make sure the dinner is at HER favorite place to eat (meaning a semi formal place) spend the money and ask her a very important question pertaining to .................whateve r you think is important. The idea is to create speculation of the question being popped.

After dinner you need to go someplace where there is a vending machine (snack, drink) and make sure the person you know is there with the ring. As you approach the vending machine, that person will beat you to it so that he can place the ring in the retrieval area. Buy whatever.............but then present the ring and pop the question.

If you do it right, you can have the friend hide a video camera in a jacket and record the event.

--- End quote ---
Not bad....
Although I must admit that I skeptical about loosing a very, very expensive ring in a vending machine. But I see your point there. Good idea. thanks.
PB

Laura Lee:

--- Quote from: Playboy on September 14, 2006, 12:41:21 PM ---thanks, Cheri Lane. This sounds like agreat Idea! I will definately give this one a thought.  :)

--- End quote ---
Thanks PB.  I love such romantic things.  What ever you do ... make sure it becomes a lasting memory. 

Playboy:

--- Quote from: Cheri Lane on September 14, 2006, 12:44:22 PM ---Thanks PB.  I love such romantic things.  What ever you do ... make sure it becomes a lasting memory. 

--- End quote ---
I will. I'll be so glad when its over. Nerves Cheri, the nerves. I had 2 possible ideas but I realy like yours so far with the wihte roses and family and my rose being red. I can picture that.

PB

Laura Lee:

--- Quote from: Playboy on September 14, 2006, 12:52:45 PM ---I will. I'll be so glad when its over. Nerves Cheri, the nerves. I had 2 possible ideas but I realy like yours so far with the wihte roses and family and my rose being red. I can picture that.

PB

--- End quote ---
It does sound very romantic and unforgettable.  I wish you the best of luck in your proposal (take a deep breath...don't be nervous) and I wish you a long happy life together.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version