Author Topic: London's Burning! Live Play by Play  (Read 154625 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: London's Burning! Live Play by Play
« Reply #600 on: August 12, 2011, 12:07:31 PM »
I just tried watching question time. This woman really is living in another realm of reality.

Representative of British society  ::)

she is rocking an african dashiki, have not seen anything like her since Akeme the african Dream and the big boss man

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #601 on: August 12, 2011, 12:08:45 PM »

What a strange coincidence... The vigilantes are all white, and the looters are all brown.

Weird

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: August 12, 2011, 12:15:00 PM »
I just tried watching question time. This woman really is living in another realm of reality.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #603 on: August 12, 2011, 12:54:12 PM »
What a strange coincidence... The vigilantes are all white, and the looters are all brown.

Weird

surely just a coincidence :D
tank u jesus

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: August 12, 2011, 01:13:16 PM »
funnily enough ! channel 4 has just started its season of urban 'culture' at the same time the riots started, lol. yet more bullshit to brainwash the masses that black 'culture' is somehow superior to british culture  ::) ::) ::)

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/street-summer/articles/street-summer

the never ending propaganda train roles on regardless   ;)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #605 on: August 12, 2011, 01:31:53 PM »
The more they push that propaganda campaign, the more people realize it's bullshit.
Just the past year I've noticed an enormous increase in people speaking out against it. More and more are waking up.

Videos on youtube (speaking out aginst this) that used to have 60-70% possitive response, today have 90%
tank u jesus

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #606 on: August 12, 2011, 01:37:00 PM »

Nasser looking Pretty in Pink.  ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #607 on: August 12, 2011, 01:52:31 PM »

eh?........ whats not to understand, the sihk and muslim vigilantes were hailed as proud and courageous yet the white vigilantes were deemed to be racist far right thugs

english press makes me sick, any politician who speaks out about race/imigration is vilified as a racist
You're not fucking serious?
Maybe the media is trying to infuriate whites so much that they go postal on the hoods though, that could be the only possible reason for comments like that

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: August 12, 2011, 03:22:17 PM »
Maybe the media is trying to infuriate whites so much that they go postal on the hoods though, that could be the only possible reason for comments like that
You have just displayed your total ignorance of the Pharisees and Talmudic Law.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #609 on: August 12, 2011, 03:39:09 PM »

Please don't ever procreate you fucking imbecile.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: August 12, 2011, 04:09:12 PM »
Wow..  :-\

thread name.....
 British people among world's ugliest?? *pics*

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134569891

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #611 on: August 12, 2011, 04:29:29 PM »
Please don't ever procreate you fucking imbecile.
I was being sarcastic u stupid bastard

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #612 on: August 12, 2011, 04:30:33 PM »
You have just displayed your total ignorance of the Pharisees and Talmudic Law.
As stayed, I was being sarcastic. But anyway, where were u when all this rioting was going on u little shit

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #613 on: August 12, 2011, 04:44:01 PM »

yeh, thats the crazy c.unt i had in mind,,,,, where are these people from?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #614 on: August 12, 2011, 04:44:58 PM »

wish i was kidding,, u realy couldnt make it up!

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: August 12, 2011, 05:07:20 PM »
2/3 of our race is worthless. The man pictured close to the front of this thread shown undressing himself and handing his clothes over to a negro is an example of that. He has probably voted for one of the mainstream political parties his whole life, listened to rap/hip-hop music and opposed racism. Infact I bet he still will carry on doing all of the above even after this incident.

In a situation like that you have to use visualization, he should have visualized the ferocity of his viking ancestors and bit a chunk out of the negro's throat or ripped out his eyeballs. Sub-humans respect violence so the sight of that would have frightened off a gang of 10.

If our ancestors who tore through Africa in a matter of months and destroyed any negro that dared stand in their way could see the image of their offspring undressing himself for one of these beasts then I can't imagine the shame which they would feel. I'm glad there is no life after death so our ancestors cannot see the shameful state which our race has fallen into.

After the Third Reich all that is left is the world of the Pharisees, fake smiles and materialism. fuck this world. It will crumble on it's own and I'm cheering on it's destruction, the sooner the better.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: August 12, 2011, 05:12:45 PM »
2/3 of our race is worthless. The man pictured close to the front of this thread shown undressing himself and handing his clothes over to a negro is an example of that. He has probably voted for one of the mainstream political parties his whole life, listened to rap/hip-hop music and opposed racism. Infact I bet he still will carry on doing all of the above even after this incident.

In a situation like that you have to use visualization, he should have visualized the ferocity of his viking ancestors and bit a chunk out of the negro's throat or ripped out his eyeballs.

If our ancestors who tore through Africa in a matter of months and destroyed any negro that dared stand in their way could see the image of their offspring undressing himself for one of these beasts then I can't imagine the shame which they would feel. I'm glad there is no life after death so our ancestors cannot see the shameful state which our race has fallen into.

After the Third Reich all that is left is the world of the Pharisees, fake smiles and materialism. fuck this world. It will crumble on it's own and I'm cheering on it's destruction, the sooner the better.

My dad once got robbed at gun point early 80's for his brief case, to this day he refuses to drink Black coffee  ;D

Funny, but true story...

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: August 12, 2011, 05:23:18 PM »

My dad once got robbed at gun point early 80's for his brief case, to this day he refuses to drink Black coffee  ;D

Funny, but true story...
Gun point is different. In that case I would say run and live to fight another day. But if some unarmed negro strolls up to you and asks you to give him your clothes then you better fight back. Who knows how many more whites will suffer now because of the cowardice of this one man.

If a gang of blacks walk up to you and start saying things like;

"who your boys"
"where your boys at"
"who the fuck are you"
etc. etc.

Do not try and diffuse the situation with words, the only thing which they respect is violence and you have to turn yourself into a feral beast at the second they start using that terminology. Otherwise If you let them sense fear then you may as well start undressing.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: August 12, 2011, 09:34:28 PM »
Gun point is different. In that case I would say run and live to fight another day. But if some unarmed negro strolls up to you and asks you to give him your clothes then you better fight back. Who knows how many more whites will suffer now because of the cowardice of this one man.

If a gang of blacks walk up to you and start saying things like;

"who your boys"
"where your boys at"
"who the fuck are you"
etc. etc.

Do not try and diffuse the situation with words, the only thing which they respect is violence and you have to turn yourself into a feral beast at the second they start using that terminology. Otherwise If you let them sense fear then you may as well start undressing.

fuck off, meth'.. you'd even give him your duds  :-X ;D ;D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #619 on: August 12, 2011, 10:03:38 PM »
High Definition riots in Chile now

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #620 on: August 12, 2011, 10:18:38 PM »
England has shitty weather, why do people live there again?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #621 on: August 13, 2011, 01:05:43 AM »
Method making great sense in this thread I will admit. But look what local hero said, the few whites thT did stand up were labelled racists. Fuck lads u need a complete overhaul. Bnp,'nick griffen or not, will need to be voted in

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #622 on: August 13, 2011, 01:30:10 AM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #623 on: August 13, 2011, 02:02:29 AM »

I don't understand why these people just don't go back to the Utopia they came from?

He's lucky the evil white man gave him anything...

These people never built any kind of society, they're parasites. They want someone else to give them more, and more, and more.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #624 on: August 13, 2011, 02:19:50 AM »
England has shitty weather, why do people live there again?

I like the weather.
I hate the State.