Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 376934 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #12750 on: May 10, 2024, 06:35:19 PM »
Why is bhanks not squatting?  Still too cold outdoors?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #12751 on: May 10, 2024, 06:36:19 PM »
It shows.     Be a man damn it !

So is there a magic rep and set scheme that makes someone a man? What is the holy number? That is 5 sets and 145 reps of leg extensions is that not enough? What if I told you I walk back up a flight of stairs each time between sets to change the music and after the last set something felt funky? Would it be ok to end the workout then? Do you think my sets are somehow less intense because I am doing higher reps?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12752 on: May 10, 2024, 06:37:37 PM »
Shouldn't he be training hamstrings instead (or, god forbid, in addition to)?

Are these mutually exclusive activities?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12753 on: May 10, 2024, 08:24:09 PM »
So is there a magic rep and set scheme that makes someone a man? What is the holy number? That is 5 sets and 145 reps of leg extensions is that not enough? What if I told you I walk back up a flight of stairs each time between sets to change the music and after the last set something felt funky? Would it be ok to end the workout then? Do you think my sets are somehow less intense because I am doing higher reps?
Most people with a brain count the number of sets they do per bodypart, and they arrive at that "optimum" number of sets after many years of training....this is always subject to change of course mostly for varietys sake etc. etc.....but not too many retards count the total number of reps up into the hundreds........you fucking retard.   ;D

Plus didn`t you tell Krank that high reps was cardio?

You pussy,I despise you more each day lately.

NOVICE!!

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #12754 on: May 10, 2024, 09:34:19 PM »
He should be training hamstrings, his weakest body part, twice a week.  No leg workout should not include them.  Maybe also asking the miracle worker doctor for a hamstring transplant.   That crappy hamstring curl machine he has is gathering dust.  Maybe to hard on the knees or some hidden problem he has yet to admit.  He looks exactly the same as always give or take his "HRT" and other supplements.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #12755 on: May 10, 2024, 10:08:38 PM »
Leg extensions

I just have to ask why?  Why post this.  You have to know it's weak and that it's going to be ridiculed relentlessly.  Or am I oblivious to this being a troll job on your end?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12756 on: May 10, 2024, 11:11:38 PM »
Why is bhanks not squatting?  Still too cold outdoors?

Because he is extremely lazy and does not like too much pain and discomfort.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12757 on: Today at 06:24:20 AM »
Most people with a brain count the number of sets they do per bodypart, and they arrive at that "optimum" number of sets after many years of training....this is always subject to change of course mostly for varietys sake etc. etc.....but not too many retards count the total number of reps up into the hundreds........you fucking retard.   ;D

Plus didn`t you tell Krank that high reps was cardio?

You pussy,I despise you more each day lately.

NOVICE!!

So you count sets but not reps how does that make any sense? So x many sets is ideal regardless of rep count? A set of 5 is the same as a set of 20??

High rep squatting and deadlifts are absolutely cardio. Those are compound full body movements. Leg extensions are not. The quads are a large muscle group it takes more reps to fill them with blood. I also find lower reps bothers my knees. Higher reps gets me a better pump and no knee pain.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12758 on: Today at 06:28:52 AM »
I just have to ask why?  Why post this.  You have to know it's weak and that it's going to be ridiculed relentlessly.  Or am I oblivious to this being a troll job on your end?

Its not always Brian on the account

You have to take that intio consideration now and judge each posts on its merits

Ive decided not to bother with him again.

Its like poking a retard with a stick at the mental asylum.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12759 on: Today at 06:30:57 AM »

It's not weak it's a good workout. Try it. It's not like I have never done squats, hamstring curls, extensions, and calf raises in the same workout. I get a better pump this way. I will then come back and do hams and calves today and yes squats next week.

Meanwhile people who don't even lift are making fun of my workout lol. There is no such thing as a bad workout. How many days did everyone not workout at all?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12760 on: Today at 06:31:51 AM »
So you count sets but not reps how does that make any sense? So x many sets is ideal regardless of rep count? A set of 5 is the same as a set of 20??

High rep squatting and deadlifts are absolutely cardio. Those are compound full body movements. Leg extensions are not. The quads are a large muscle group it takes more reps to fill them with blood. I also find lower reps bothers my knees. Higher reps gets me a better pump and no knee pain.
Of course I count reps per set dummy but I don't total them up at the end on my workout using a fucking calculator.

Thanks for the training info you clown......now fuck off.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12761 on: Today at 06:34:03 AM »
Of course I count reps per set dummy but I don't total them up at the end on my workout using a fucking calculator.

Thanks for the training info you clown......now fuck off.

Neither do I but you attack my volume based on my sets while ignoring my reps which are absolutely part of volume

Who said you have to train your entire lower body the same day? Do you train your entire upper body the same day? There are benefits to splitting it up.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #12762 on: Today at 06:53:52 AM »
Shouldn't he be training hamstrings instead (or, god forbid, in addition to)?

And risk rhabdo and organ-failure?  Why that's insanity not intensity!! (© John Defendis)
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12763 on: Today at 06:56:56 AM »
Neither do I but you attack my volume based on my sets while ignoring my reps which are absolutely part of volume

Who said you have to train your entire lower body the same day? Do you train your entire upper body the same day? There are benefits to splitting it up.
I attack every dumb thing you say cuz I fucking despise you.

Go down to the Training Logs section and check out my training.......you might just learn something...... "Mr. Three Sets Of Leg Extensions".

You`re a disgrace and a wannabe who relies solely on gear..........not coupled with diet,or training,just gear and GH.

And your 3 day to a week pre-contest BS is a fucking joke you lazy twat.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12764 on: Today at 06:58:49 AM »
I attack every dumb thing you say cuz I fucking despise you.

Go down to the Training Logs section and check out my training.......you might just learn something...... "Mr. Three Sets Of Leg Extensions".

You`re a disgrace and a wannabe who relies solely on gear..........not coupled with diet,or training,just gear and GH.

And your 3 day to a week pre-contest BS is a fucking joke you lazy twat.

I am not taking any "gear" just HRT

Also I did 5 sets and they were 30 rep sets how many fucking leg extensions do I need to do? That is not all I do for legs. I split it up between different days.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12765 on: Today at 07:05:34 AM »

Also I did 5 sets and they were 30 rep sets how many fucking leg extensions do I need to do? That is not all I do for legs. I split it up between different days.

Ask me if I give a fuck doo dah doo dah......you imbecile.

I`m done talking to your wannabe novice ass ......you`re not on IGNORE.....I`m just sick of your stupidity so I will no longer act like you are even here......oh yeah, eat a dick.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12766 on: Today at 07:36:09 AM »
It's not weak it's a good workout.
No it's not. It's barely a warm up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #12767 on: Today at 07:40:50 AM »
No it's not. It's barely a warm up.

Exactly.

But mix it with 200mgs + of "TRT", HGH, and any other shit we don't know about, combined with a disease that makes you not accumulate fat, and you have the perfect recipe for a low-effort look that is lean enough to delude you into thinking it looks good under the stage lights.
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #12768 on: Today at 08:18:11 AM »

HRT is gear.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12769 on: Today at 08:22:17 AM »
Legs,

Warm up adductor and abductor 5 sets

Leg press 5 sets worked all sets 12 reps worked to 6 plates per side

Hack squat 4 sets worked to 4 plates per side 12 rep last set was 10 heavy as shit.

Extensions 4 sets last set drop .always 12 plus on reps,last set was 20 inc drop

Hams stiff legged I use the hammer dead lift machine I use it for shrugs too

I put 10 lb plate under feet heels it gives extra something in hams

5 sets,,usually do 1 legged curls or leg curl was pretty done after stiff legged

Seated calf  raises  6 sets

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12770 on: Today at 08:25:25 AM »
Exactly.

But mix it with 200mgs + of "TRT", HGH, and any other shit we don't know about, combined with a disease that makes you not accumulate fat, and you have the perfect recipe for a low-effort look that is lean enough to delude you into thinking it looks good under the stage lights.
If the goal was to look good on the beach, big and the gym around town, I’d say mission accomplished. On stage is a whole Nother ball game. A whole Nother level of condition a whole Nother level of presentation. That’s what’s separates him from JosSwift and big ro and Wes

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #12771 on: Today at 09:06:26 AM »
If the goal was to look good on the beach, big and the gym around town, I’d say mission accomplished. On stage is a whole Nother ball game. A whole Nother level of condition a whole Nother level of presentation. That’s what’s separates him from JosSwift and big ro and Wes

Exactly.  This is it in a nutshell.

To get to the stage and look like the others, it takes work, dedication, suffering and another level of being uncomfortable.  He's not willing to go there.
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12772 on: Today at 09:17:50 AM »

Is the GH considered HRT?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #12773 on: Today at 09:28:26 AM »
Is the GH considered HRT?

That one is an "anti-aging medication" I believe, and also for surgical wound-healing from the hernia surgery last year.