Author Topic: Steve Kuclo 6.5 weeks out - LEGS  (Read 21098 times)

Brocty

• Getbig III

chess315

Re: Steve Kuclo 6.5 weeks out - LEGS
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 12:53:23 AM »
theat kuclo isnt the strongest guy but still lifts decent poundage on all movements I couldnt imagine them heavy squats after doing all that shit i would be wobbly as hell.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 01:04:21 AM »
theat kuclo isnt the strongest guy but still lifts decent poundage on all movements I couldnt imagine them heavy squats after doing all that shit i would be wobbly as hell.

kuclo is very very strong

5 plates on squats after a brutal leg workout,...that isn't a lot to him

i have seen him squat way more btw

and bench 5 plates for reps

chess315

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 01:09:39 AM »
kuclo is very very strong

5 plates on squats after a brutal leg workout,...that isn't a lot to him

i have seen him squat way more btw

and bench 5 plates for reps
oh I know he is extremely strong. I also take into account the sheer bodywieght of these modern pro so its not extrodinary to see them lifts. If anything it would be amazing seeing a somewhat lean 300lb guy that couldnt bench 450+ and squat 500 for reps. I agree though he is very strong but tall and heavy also. Dont really see many guy that juice and drug themselves to 300lbs that arent strong only dave tate comes to mind lol

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 01:14:31 AM »
Ive seen him do 6 plates regularly. There are You tube vids when he was a teen doing crazy weight and I think at that time he was around 220 or a little bit more.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 01:14:53 AM »
strong ,, but as everyone else now day all insulina and gh ,,

you fellas need to understand that bodybuild,, modern bodybuild since 2000s became a game called HGH AND INSULINA,, taken together very high doses! ,,this is all bodybuild is,, no mater how strong someone is...it wont show in the muscle look that you all want to which is like kuklo the kid...unless you are on hgh and insulina in a combo taken around the clock,, this is THE ONLY way there ,,

you fellas need to finaly understand that the reason wes is bodybuild in 165lb ....is no hgh and insulina...the reason coach compeintg 195lb ...is usage of some hgh whatever he can get but minimals ,,no sponsor and too old and past prime etc etc...

the only reason you see fellas over 210lb on stage is hgh and insulina COMBOS,, im very very serious and 210 on stage is always hgh and insulina too...rare cases its only hgh but as a rough numbers...200-205lb and over on stage 5'9 or so or under...= hgh and insulina

all the fellas who only use aas..160-170 180 -190 on stage...over 190lb is usualy someone who play with low dose gh ...over 205 is someone on hgh and insulina ...and from then its all abuse,,sorry but someone needed to open your eyes i hope i did it well for you in last 8 years,, this is my last week on getbig so keep and save all postings  

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 01:16:21 AM »
Ive seen him do 6 plates regularly. There are You tube vids when he was a teen doing crazy weight and I think at that time he was around 220 or a little bit more.

kuklo the kid only on aas = 200lb off season in good condition not bloofy off season but good 8%  ! rest is  is ALL HGH AND INSULINA

he has on him 60lb of hgh and insulina

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 01:16:43 AM »
Leg press ROM is what, 8"?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 01:18:06 AM »
Steve is around 5'11, 6 feet and yeah I would say 200 to maybe 205 without gh or insulin but that is maxed out for his height and in really lean condition

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 01:28:22 AM »

you fellas need to understand that bodybuild,, modern bodybuild since 2000s became a game called HGH AND INSULINA,, taken together very high doses! ,,this is all bodybuild is,, no mater how strong someone is...it wont show in the muscle look that you all want to which is like kuklo the kid...unless you are on hgh and insulina in a combo taken around the clock,, this is THE ONLY way there ,,

you fellas need to finaly understand that the reason wes is bodybuild in 165lb ....is no hgh and insulina...the reason coach compeintg 195lb ...is usage of some hgh whatever he can get but minimals ,,no sponsor and too old and past prime etc etc...

the only reason you see fellas over 210lb on stage is hgh and insulina COMBOS,, im very very serious and 210 on stage is always hgh and insulina too...rare cases its only hgh but as a rough numbers...200-205lb and over on stage 5'9 or so or under...= hgh and insulina

all the fellas who only use aas..160-170 180 -190 on stage...over 190lb is usualy someone who play with low dose gh ...over 205 is someone on hgh and insulina ...and from then its all abuse,,sorry but someone needed to open your eyes i hope i did it well for you in last 8 years,, this is my last week on getbig so keep and save all postings  

gh15 approved

why do these guys continue to lift balls out heavy when they know it is all hormones?

i know they are doing it for video

but something tells me that kuclo always trains heavy

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 01:32:47 AM »

why do these guys continue to lift balls out heavy when they know it is all hormones?

i know they are doing it for video

but something tells me that kuclo always trains heavy

when you are a serious lifter...you are stronger...when you are stronger it shows...you project strength ,, nothing to do with stage...but has to do alot with the way peopel percive you ...powerfull look is importent to real bodybuilders

gh15 approved
fallen angel

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 01:40:31 AM »
when you are a serious lifter...you are stronger...when you are stronger it shows...you project strength ,, nothing to do with stage...but has to do alot with the way peopel percive you ...powerfull look is importent to real bodybuilders

gh15 approved

makes sense

i suppose if their tendons can keep up with it then why not

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2012, 03:50:45 AM »
troponin

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2012, 05:18:13 AM »
I dont care if he is strong or not. Many people are stronger than this guy.
But, really i hate to say....... he dont train that hard. He doesnt look any dizzy after sets.
We(Paco and me) get dizzy in the leg workout and back workout.
The generation nothingness is even expanding in the bodybuilding elite world. :-\

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2012, 05:19:24 AM »
But, really i hate to say....... he dont train that hard. He doesnt look any dizzy after sets.
The generation nothingness is even expanding in the bodybuilding elite world. :-\

You only get dizzy because you're so much in love with each other.  ;D ;D

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 06:39:49 AM »
awsome leg workout,, guy is a beast

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 06:52:03 AM »

Come to metroflex and see for yourself or look up old YouTube vids no point getting dizzy stud ::) I'm sure he trains harder than the two ambiguously gay duel from Spain..

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2012, 06:54:55 AM »
[/youtube]

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2012, 07:53:58 AM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2012, 09:02:35 AM »

steve was 21 in those videos he was not a teenager. I'll be much stronger by the time I'm his age. troponin was stronger, and gh15 was stronger than all 2 of them combined.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2012, 09:04:30 AM »

he's a strong guy dude...Judging by the videos he needs to cut back on the squatting though, his ass is fucking huge. Distracting really it gives a feminine look like wheeler. Levrone has the best ass by far :P
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2012, 09:14:36 AM »

gh15 approved

true but what about the actualy measurements? 18 inch arm in condition at 200 pounds for example, how can you get laughed at for that by the 250 fellas? I dont understand this it's stupid
l

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2012, 09:19:38 AM »
500lb squats for reps at the end of a full leg workout , is good shit

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2012, 09:33:25 AM »
500lb squats for reps at the end of a full leg workout , is good shit

he is extremely strong in the leg department, bench is  pretty good but nothing freakish
l

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2012, 09:55:43 AM »

Agree, we (Scott Markey, Goodrum, Liberace and me) always get dizzy after our intense workouts. (that it require deep-tissue massage)

It's a sign of effort.