Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 129938 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh
« on: January 08, 2012, 11:57:46 PM »
what hapen in the steroid boaridng of getbig in the last 24 hour ,, is insult to bodybuild,, insult to the truth,,

while i wws the one who published list of approved gh...some fells were mad that i put kigtropin as pharma grade gh ,, some fellas in the cult are just like that they make moneyyyyyyy out of selling of generic gh and in many time bunk generic gh lowr dosed and low low purity and at time insulina and antediuretic which actualy hurt your kidny and rislk your health

i chose to stand behind kigtropin for it is the first pharma grade gh coming out of china ,, i am proud to stand behind it and i will cut their head if they ever underdose it or make it bunk in any way shape or form,, i dont even know who behind this brand but it is the real deal

this is 2 pictures i find fit to describe the power of legit pharma grade gh,, this is pictures of a fella that is young that took kigtropin for 7 days this is 1 week this is less than 10 days ...

this fella ate same ,, ate shit,, this fell only change waas simple..HE ADDED KIGTROPIN to his blood for 7 days

the results shown is nothing more than amazing,, it is only can be done by legit pharma grade gh ,,

gh15 stand behind kigtropin with all i have,, and i wil make sure i check into any complaint as long as you writre it to me,, no one write everyone praise in pms ,, write comlaints and it wil be checked,, but! dont try ! to bring down great product,, i do not appreciate what going on here,, coming from profesional muscle ofcourse....

this is beyond fucked,, it show the true ciolor of the cult of bodybuild and keep you stucked up with generics that do nothing for you only later at age 32 come on boarding say you dont thikn gh is that much it did nothing for you and you prefer anabolic steroids ,,

these are the ppictures,,

1 single week monday to sunday kigtropin pharma grade gh on fella that is nto top amatuer just fella who like to train and try to grow..as you can see while watching simpson on the couch ...someone did grow ....while eating candy and  icecream ..someone did grow,,

how many time he worked out that week ? 2 lo 3? lol

the power of legit pharma grade gh! before you friend

BIBLE INDEX!

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 12:03:24 AM »
i purpsly chose average fella,, not soeome with much experience,, someone fresh that is liek avergae fella from college eat dorito and icecream and try to do bodybuild,, but i pruposly chose the pictures of this fella and took it on myself to put it here to show! how strong pharma grade gh is ,, 7 days this is nto even a month not even 2 weeks not even 10 days,, this is huge transformation in proces

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 12:06:22 AM »
How many iu's a day was he on?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 12:07:56 AM »
Pissed that thread was locked over there. At least you're safe here and speak freely.

And that is very impressive after only a week. Ditto on the question as to how much he was using and also who did he get it from?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 12:08:06 AM »
How many iu's a day was he on?

8iu or 10iu per week

not sure

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 12:08:16 AM »
8-10 iu if i rememebr corecly it wasnt 4 iu ,, but ...7 days

this is what bodybuild is about fellas,, now you get it how evan centifony get to look like he does? nwo you egt the scambags behind bodybuild,, wait till webpage come in 2012 i will rip new asshole to the filts of the cult ,, this got to end the filt of bodybuild got to go

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 12:09:36 AM »
I was typing out a response to WW on the Kig thread only to find I couldn't post because it was locked. Here's the post:

because he is one of your elfs another agenda!their are better lines.maybe not ugl. but I have seen better in the past. he is one of your elfs and you are trying to get him as much biz as possible! another agenda

I'm going to have to disagree with you. I don't think Strg is looking to get as much biz as possible. He dropped off on a lot of boards and is much harder to contact. And he also turns down a lot of potential customers. I get PMs all the time from people that are looking for references so they can be in with him because they were turned down. Wasn't it Smoof, Alpha or Slin -- one of the heavyweights around here -- that initially got turned down by Strg and had to cough up some real credentials.

Remember, everyone thought gh15 was a nord shill and working for him because he always pushed his products. Now he's workding for kig? The only common denominator I see is that gh15 promotes good products. It's majority confirmed everywhere. Thanks were the number one Chinese gh and he promoted them for a few years... until something better came along.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 12:09:58 AM »
Pissed that thread was locked over there. At least you're safe here and speak freely.

And that is very impressive after only a week. Ditto on the question as to how much he was using and also who did he get it from?

this is nothing,, forget about talking on thunderdome,, i will absolitly destroy DESTROY business to any filt that doesnt give out legit products coming 2012 march,,they wil just not have business
gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 12:13:16 AM »
I was typing out a response to WW on the Kig thread only to find I couldn't post because it was locked. Here's the post:

I'm going to have to disagree with you. I don't think Strg is looking to get as much biz as possible. He dropped off on a lot of boards and is much harder to contact. And he also turns down a lot of potential customers. I get PMs all the time from people that are looking for references so they can be in with him. Wasn't it Smoof, Alpha or Slin -- one of the heavyweights around here -- that initially got turned down by Strg and had to cough up some real credentials.

Remember, everyone thought gh15 was a nord shill and working for him because he always pushed his products. Now he's workding for kig? The only common denominator I see is that gh15 promotes good products. It's majority confirmed everywhere. Thanks were the number one Chinese gh and he promoted them for a few years... until something better came along.

there you go ,, truth!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 12:17:19 AM »
there you go ,, truth!

gh15 approved
thats crazy.. i wonder what he would look like if he ate perfectly and trained hard for 5 days...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 12:24:50 AM »
thats crazy.. i wonder what he would look like if he ate perfectly and trained hard for 5 days...

eating is nothing to do just need enough protien and carb ,, btu the question is what he would look like after 70 days of this hgh...not 7 ...and when he ad din anadrola when low enough bodyfat and on hgh the lines will show when it is pharm grade...so when you add anadrola when 6%...you BLOW THE FUCK UP,,

so what would he look like? he would look like what all of us look like ...TOP AMATUER OR PROFESIONAL BODYBUILD LEVELS,,

the beauty of the scam of the cult of bodybuild...

danta and sons ,, the all filt group is on hgh like this none stop ...this is how they can grow...same for anyone else,,bodybuild with no gh ...can not look like modren bodybuild...gh seperate you and sculpt you 3 dimentional,,

you have here a youngster...that in 7 days proved my all point about legit gh ...PHARMA GRADE LEVEL GH

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2012, 12:28:07 AM »
now you also know why that wacked moderate whitwidow chase gh like it is last bread on earth,, becaue he know no gh = no bodybuild ,, but while he get pharma grade serstim from some poor aids victim once evry blue moon...others found out that kigtropina is equivalent and put it out...some fellas in the cult do not like this idea no matter how much comliment this gh gets,,

YOU NEED HGH TO LOOK LIKE BODYBUILD ,, period

gh15 approved
fallen angel

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2012, 12:28:28 AM »
after this debacle my friend, even though he may or may not have a good batch of kigs,

he will go with something else next time, because he doesn't have any clue if his next batch will be any good or not

if you are shelling out nearly a grand that ends up being bunk, LOL! that's just sad shit, i would feel so bad for him. i know he'd be extremely depressed

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2012, 12:28:45 AM »
the shoulder area is very very impressive !!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2012, 12:29:54 AM »
everythign on him is impressive,, this is 7 days ,, this is top amatuer if he want to be within 1 year of gh usage,, must rememebr this kido set on couch and ate icecreams lol

power of legit ! gh! pharma ! grade!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2012, 12:30:31 AM »

I'm going to have to disagree with you. I don't think Strg is looking to get as much biz as possible. He dropped off on a lot of boards and is much harder to contact. And he also turns down a lot of potential customers. I get PMs all the time from people that are looking for references so they can be in with him because they were turned down. Wasn't it Smoof, Alpha or Slin -- one of the heavyweights around here -- that initially got turned down by Strg and had to cough up some real credentials.

very good post

FOR ALL YOU RETARDS READ THIS A FEW TIMES SO IT SINKS IN YOUR HEADS

some of you guys seriously amaze me first you guys come up with who gh15 is and change it up every week to a point where he was a barber and a carpenter LOL get real....

then you guys said he pushed nordic products and claimed he was affiliated with him or is him but now that he recommends kigtropin because it is PHARMA GRADE AND WANTS TO HELP US he is affiliated with kigtropin like what the fuck is wrong with you people

and as for whitewidow that dealer piece of shit, good job locking the thread retard, I am sure you arent a dealer huh like all those Kigtropin's you were gonna order for 25,000$ because you wanted to turn pro LOL... your days a numbered don't you worry everything is documented and in the end it's what counts  ;) patience your time will come..

you guys should thank gh15 for what he is doing ... he is not affiliated with anyone , he is ONE person always has been always will be, and he recommends us the right way to becoming professionals and as a reminder again his advice is not for beginners but for ADVANCED !!!!!

he is saving all of you YEARSSSSSSSSSSSS of trial and error !! YEARS !

use that $$ you save to buy something else instead of bullshit

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2012, 12:32:19 AM »
after this debacle my friend, even though he may or may not have a good batch of kigs,

he will go with something else next time, because he doesn't have any clue if his next batch will be any good or not

if you are shelling out nearly a grand that ends up being bunk, LOL! that's just sad shit, i would feel so bad for him. i know he'd be extremely depressed

point of mater to this date i have never seen any gh EVER to make 7 day change liek this kid here,, and guess what you think he is special? i have more pictures like this from fellas on gh one of my fellas todsay sent me pictures of him big improvements IN 3 DAYS lol but i cant do it to him ,, the reason i put this 2 picture is becaue i took it on myself ...i know the fella and he will be little pissed but he is good fella and i cut off his head and he will be ok with it but reason i did it is because i knew he would agree if he was on internet ...he wasnt ,, i just had to show his changes ,, it is crazy for 7 days

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2012, 12:33:32 AM »
 :D

Any messages for filt scam bag Mik Assnold - Rin Herwrist and Ivan Scentofpanties ? just post here and I'll copy for you into thread  ;D

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/120929-GH15-Calls-Out-Ron-Harris-Layne-Norton-Skip-Lacour

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2012, 12:34:38 AM »
wow. shoulders just popped like bam!
This posts makes me very sad because i can't afford 10ius/day for ever... :'(
Boundary Breaker

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 12:39:19 AM »
point of mater to this date i have never seen any gh EVER to make 7 day change liek this kid here,, and guess what you think he is special? i have more pictures like this from fellas on gh one of my fellas todsay sent me pictures of him big improvements IN 3 DAYS lol but i cant do it to him ,, the reason i put this 2 picture is becaue i took it on myself ...i know the fella and he will be little pissed but he is good fella and i cut off his head and he will be ok with it but reason i did it is because i knew he would agree if he was on internet ...he wasnt ,, i just had to show his changes ,, it is crazy for 7 days

gh15 approved

u are correct gh15 about the greatness of the transformation in merely 7 days

but we all know that getting legit kigs is the real problem right now

we all know that hgh does amazing things, u beat this idea into the ground already

but the problem is that people are getting bunk gh right now

that's all im saying

most bodybuilders are broke, so gettting gh that ACTUALLY HAS GH is more important than getting top quality god of hormones recommended gh when there is now a chance of it being bunk

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2012, 12:42:11 AM »
wow. shoulders just popped like bam!
This posts makes me very sad because i can't afford 10ius/day for ever... :'(

the delt happen with any legit generic,,look into the WAIST THE MIDSECTION ... do you see a little jason cutler abdominal structure born  there? yes yes ....it gets tighter....it gets out,,, abdominals jump on to the skin ,,, yes the musccle lines get clearer like i said to you many time,, yes the musclde pump all day ,, now you should see this fella when train in gymasium....when pumped from weights,, veins will be all over,, THIS IS AFTER 7 FUCKING DAYS lol this is not on trenbolona lol this is just hgh lol

i hope you fellas see that bodybuild is ALL HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE,, this fella put in insulina...and he is on stage with one of the genetic talented lol danta group within months lol

filts filts filts,, they want al the kigtropin for them so they come to thunderdome or anywhee else and put it down ,, they did it to nordic gh too...dont you worry nordic suffered this too back year or 2 ago ,, they didi it to him too said his gh was all same balonie,, everything good got to be ruined by those convicts

gh15 approved
fallen angel

io856

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2012, 12:42:50 AM »
meh

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2012, 12:43:50 AM »
u are correct gh15 about the greatness of the transformation in merely 7 days

but we all know that getting legit kigs is the real problem right now

we all know that hgh does amazing things, u beat this idea into the ground already

but the problem is that people are getting bunk gh right now

that's all im saying

most bodybuilders are broke, so gettting gh that ACTUALLY HAS GH is more important than getting top quality god of hormones recommended gh when there is now a chance of it being bunk

well i get 100s pms every week i sweat close to 1000s pms in week from all over  i need to actualy clean box now since it wont let me hold that many , and not one! about bunk kigtropin NOT ONE! ,, I WAIT FOR THOSE PMS ,, IF THERE ISBUNK KIGTROPIN i need to know,, but not even one! not one pm to my box nada

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2012, 12:46:08 AM »
all i got is rumors from nosleep that comunicate with me,, but no other oen come and say to me in pm look this is the situation do somethnig about it ,, not one...i wouldnt just sit quiet if there was bunk kigtropin but from my knowlegde there is not yet,, im suuuuure ip is already working his fucked up brain on some kigtropin fake ,, the sources mentioned by me are good to go

gh15 approved
fallen angel

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2012, 12:47:47 AM »
well i get 100s pms every week i sweat close to 1000s pms in week from all over  i need to actualy clean box now since it wont let me hold that many , and not one! about bunk kigtropin NOT ONE! ,, I WAIT FOR THOSE PMS ,, IF THERE ISBUNK KIGTROPIN i need to know,, but not even one! not one pm to my box nada

gh15 approved

i sure hope you are correct gh15, genuinely

what do you have to say about the people who aren't praising kigs like you are?
the people who say they aren't impressed? you think they don't know what they're talking about?

nothing against u gh15, i just want to tickle your brain for a bit