Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 129940 times)

Max B

• Getbig IV
Re: The power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #925 on: January 12, 2012, 03:07:15 PM »
I had thought they might be kosher, but now it seems that some stamped kits might also have underdosed vials.

My suggestion would be to stay clear and don't take the risk.

I have em theres probably like 2 iu in them

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #926 on: January 12, 2012, 03:19:39 PM »
What about the STAMPED from late december that slin, nosleep, myself and others have that don't appear to be legit?

i have the same ones as you guys and i don't really feel much compared to other gh i've used. maybe this is because the kigs are more pure, like gh15 says, or maybe it's because these ones i have are bunk with no gh in them. i don't know, i'm going to get a blood test soon because this is getting fucking ridiculous and i have a lot of money invested in these and i want to know if i have bunk gh or not.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #927 on: January 12, 2012, 03:23:09 PM »
JUST TOOK 20IU.

ILL KNOW BY TONIGHT OR NOT TO MAKE THE FINAL CALL TO KAMI. IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED, HE WILL BE DONE.

ON THE CHECKLIST, IT HAD EVERYTHING BUT #1. IT WAS CLEAR LIKE MINERAL WATER ONCE RECONSTITUTED.HEAVY BUBBLES, HEAVY VACCUUM, ETC. ON BOTH VIALS. TOOK A LITTLE BIT OF TIME TO DISSOLVE BUT WATER WAS PRETTY DAMN CLEAR.

yeah, everyone's is the same i think. except, i don't see any bubbles in mine. can you explain how long your bubbles last? if i let the water from the syringe squirt directly into the hgh powder i'll get some bubbles immediately but then they fade away almost instantly.

with other gh, the bubbles will stay for a long time and they will form by letting the water dribble into the powder off the side of the vial (how i always mix them up). also, the water is thicker but with these kigs the water is, like you said, crystal clear like mineral water.

dissolves in ~60 seconds.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: The Truth Behind GH15
« Reply #928 on: January 12, 2012, 03:30:42 PM »
you keep referring to gh15 as a person, gh15 is an invented persona, the man who created it shares a few charactics with it, but he is not it, that's why gh15 refers to itself as it, not he or she or I, it

the other truth of the matter is, it ALL comes down to money, gh15 is only independent because it's owner has money, big a is not like gh15 because big a makes his money from the boards

one big thing about gh15 that it shares with its owner, you can not really endear yourself to either of them, the man behind gh15... the way his brain operates is this way, its judgment can not be swayed by anything, meaning u can be as nice to it as you want to, if it finds fault with you, it will express it, it will betray you in a minute, it's not loyal to you unless it sees itself within you, if gh15 does not see a mini gh15 in you, it will not give a flying fuck about you no matter what u did for it in the past, it simply wont let u have any real estate in its mind

You're right, GH15 is not a person. He isn't even a persona, he's a movement.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #929 on: January 12, 2012, 03:33:46 PM »
yeah, everyone's is the same i think. except, i don't see any bubbles in mine. can you explain how long your bubbles last? if i let the water from the syringe squirt directly into the hgh powder i'll get some bubbles immediately but then they fade away almost instantly.

with other gh, the bubbles will stay for a long time and they will form by letting the water dribble into the powder off the side of the vial (how i always mix them up). also, the water is thicker but with these kigs the water is, like you said, crystal clear like mineral water.

dissolves in ~60 seconds.
never squirt directly into the powder!!!!
always via the vial..... if you get what i mean....
you do never want bubbles... bubbles means bye bye gh!!!  always via the vial into the powder....
and then gently swirl the liquid....
Be Happy,
Optimus

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #930 on: January 12, 2012, 03:36:25 PM »
i said in that post you quoted i always mix them up by letting water dribble down the side of the vial...

also bubbles don't mean the GH is ruined because i always get bubbles with rips and they knock me out when i pin 10iu of them. constantly falling asleep and i get horrible prolactin sides.

i just pinned 20iu of kigs and i barely feel anything. no sleepiness but feels like my "blood pressure went up", like others are saying. i have pressure behind eyes and skin is a little bit red, but no hunger, no sleepiness.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #931 on: January 12, 2012, 03:37:34 PM »
never squirt directly into the powder!!!!
always via the vial..... if you get what i mean....
you do never want bubbles... bubbles means bye bye gh!!!  always via the vial into the powder....
and then gently swirl the liquid....

no,, you want bubbles ,, but you dont want to shoot straight on the gh ,, thats wy you do it in angle ,, nothing wil hapen if you shot on the gh if it is done slow and not crazy fastr,, but usualy you need to tilt vial and do it the right way ...ofcourse you want to see  little bubbles when water touch the hgh ,, bubbles that come to the surface and attack the hgh ....like diet coke when you open it ,, its protien bubbles,, you want to see it but as yo ucan see it can be ghrp and it can be other protien ,, the hgh bubbles are uniqe they are many thats first ,, and second they can not tell if the hgh is legit unles vial is shaken ...this is thebvad part,, so basicaly you need bubbles but it doesnt mean it wil be hgh inside and doesnt mean you will have the right dose ,, can have 2 iu and have bubbles...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #932 on: January 12, 2012, 03:41:49 PM »
no,, you want bubbles ,, but you dont want to shoot straight on the gh ,, thats wy you do it in angle ,, nothing wil hapen if you shot on the gh if it is done slow and not crazy fastr,, but usualy you need to tilt vial and do it the right way ...ofcourse you want to see  little bubbles when water touch the hgh ,, bubbles that come to the surface and attack the hgh ....like diet coke when you open it ,, its protien bubbles,, you want to see it but as yo ucan see it can be ghrp and it can be other protien ,, the hgh bubbles are uniqe they are many thats first ,, and second they can not tell if the hgh is legit unles vial is shaken ...this is thebvad part,, so basicaly you need bubbles but it doesnt mean it wil be hgh inside and doesnt mean you will have the right dose ,, can have 2 iu and have bubbles...

gh15 approved
lol.. i knew dudes that squirt the water into the hgh so hard they got foam! lol...
that is what i call bubbles...
that ruins the hgh....
i always squirted the hgh via the sides of the vial..... just to be sure....
Be Happy,
Optimus

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: kigtropin new printed box final verdict is coming
« Reply #933 on: January 12, 2012, 04:12:54 PM »
What a shame. You need to identify yourself as someone that is known on bodybuilding forums in order to get legit kigs. Otherwise, you get bunk. So glad I have tons of rips left and don't need to order hgh soon. When I do, I'll go with novos

i think elis are as good as rips, but without the water retention. only problem is dealing with mexi is a fucking nightmare. that guy...

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh
« Reply #934 on: January 12, 2012, 04:24:21 PM »
WHY THE HELL IS MY THREAD BEING MERGED?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

danabol

• Getbig III
Re: kigtropin new printed box final verdict is coming
« Reply #935 on: January 12, 2012, 04:52:16 PM »
DUDE ISNT EVEN REPLYING TO MY FUCKING EMAIL.

DOESNT HE SEE THE BIBLE? DOESNT HE SEE MY NAME IS ON THE CONTACT LIST. I GOT 49 OTHER VIALS HERE, I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF THIS SHIT IS FAKE IM FLYING DOWN THERE AND KILLING HIM.

AND CHANGE THIS TITLE TO STAMPED BOX TOO.

good god lol  :o

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #936 on: January 12, 2012, 07:30:49 PM »

i just pinned 20iu of kigs and i barely feel anything. no sleepiness but feels like my "blood pressure went up", like others are saying. i have pressure behind eyes and skin is a little bit red, but no hunger, no sleepiness.

Ha.. The only side effect will be that u will be uncontrollably shitting your pants, not from the KIgs, but from the money WE spent on this crap.

I know

War

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #937 on: January 12, 2012, 07:54:37 PM »

sure you did.  ::)

funny how you always try to be the big expert long after everyone has given their input on shit, eh sparky?

a month ago or so you posted you didnt have the money for GH. now your pinning 20iu in one dose? furthermore you dont have the money to buy GH, but just happen to have KIGTROPIN sitting at home when this thread explodes and conveniently hadnt take it yet, despite being so broke and wanting to take kigs so badly your just sitting on them for a rainy day i suppose when its the most desired GH in the world!? LOL! :D

you=- lying 18 year old wannabe bitch.

hope this helps.
b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #938 on: January 12, 2012, 07:55:24 PM »
^THIS^

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #939 on: January 12, 2012, 07:56:24 PM »
^THIS^

this fucking dildo must think we're new bro, or have really short attention spans.
b

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #940 on: January 12, 2012, 07:58:02 PM »
this fucking dildo must think we're new bro, or have really short attention spans.
I have a real short attenti....hey look at the shiny object......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stavios

« Reply #941 on: January 12, 2012, 07:58:41 PM »
Getbig is starting to become a big advertisment for whatever brand people want to push this time of the year

it fucking sucks

I stay out of every bandwagon this way I don't get burned

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #942 on: January 12, 2012, 07:59:39 PM »
sure you did.  ::)

funny how you always try to be the big expert long after everyone has given their input on shit, eh sparky?

a month ago or so you posted you didnt have the money for GH. now your pinning 20iu in one dose? furthermore you dont have the money to buy GH, but just happen to have KIGTROPIN sitting at home when this thread explodes and conveniently hadnt take it yet, despite being so broke and wanting to take kigs so badly your just sitting on them for a rainy day i suppose when its the most desired GH in the world!? LOL! :D

you=- lying 18 year old wannabe bitch.

hope this helps.

when did i say i didn't have money for gh

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #943 on: January 12, 2012, 08:00:03 PM »
I have a real short attenti....hey look at the shiny object......

this fucking kid blah blah blah ...hey look at the pretty colours...

:D
b

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #944 on: January 12, 2012, 08:00:14 PM »
i said like a month ago i was running 12-15iu a day too so i don't know what the hell you are talking about

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #945 on: January 12, 2012, 08:05:49 PM »
this fucking kid blah blah blah ...hey look at the pretty colours...

Assonthedicks is out of control.......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #946 on: January 12, 2012, 08:13:32 PM »
when did i say i didn't have money for gh

thats ridiculous though, $650 for a kit, and i thought $150 for top tier kit of gh was too much 

you bitch about paying $150 a kit for 'top tier gh' but you can afford to run 20iu a day now.

ahahahahahaha

b

billytwolips

• Getbig II
« Reply #947 on: January 12, 2012, 08:15:22 PM »
Assonthedicks is out of control.......

"Assonthedicks" - BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!  ;D

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
Re: kigtropin check list,, bible index
« Reply #948 on: January 12, 2012, 08:45:11 PM »
this is a guidance my top elfs have established for you inorder to knwo wether you got fucked with bad kigtropin as in sugar that will make you look like shit,, or with high quality legit kigtropin pharma grade gh that will make you look like advance bodybuilder

THIS IS GH15 APPROVED ,, I VERIFIED EVERYTHING MYSELF AND ACTUALY WENT OVER THIS RULES AND CHECKED THEM MYSELF!

from now on until this mess is over with since many fellas hav kigtropin on hand...before throwing them ...this shoudl be your guidance

legit = good kigtropin hgh

bunk = bad kigtropin

1,, legit kigtropin hgh will have a thicker solution ,, it wil not look like straight out mineral water,, you will be able to see a denser solution as in some substance mix in the water,, not drastic it will still look clear but it wont be crystal clear like bunk kigtropin  
this is the most important  rule and you do need to be experienced inorder to be able to tell but it is possible if you pay close attention

2,, legit kigtropin will have the flip top snap out CLEAN CUT ,, wont have any left overs or tare apart no aluminum ,, it wil be clear SNAP boom out with a clear nice detouched circle around the grey rubber

3,,legit kigtropin will have  LIGHT blueish color to the flip top not dark bluish and it will be rugged ofcourse

4,, legit kigtropin wil ALWAYS HAVE STRIAHG TOUT VACCUM AS IN YOU WONT HAVE TO PUSH NEEDLE NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT ,, IT WIL BE SUCKED IN FROM YOUR HANDS

5,, legit kigtropin will have shadow around the kigtropin letter on the top lid ,,

6,, legit kigtropin wil have the date STAMPED DARK INK BLACK THAT YOU CAN RUB OFF NOT SMALL PRINT ON THE BOX...BUT BIGGER DATE AS IN BLACK INK STAMMMMMPED ON THE BOX,,

7,, THERE IS ONLY 1 BATCH OF LEGIT KIGTROPIN OUT THERE AND IT IS 20110715... UNTIL 06 2013

8,, labels of circa 2011 of LEGIT kigtropin will have nice finish to them it will look costly ,, coslier than shit ,, it will have THICKER LETTERS WRITEN IN BLACK that si thick letter style ,, it will have a nice matte finish almost lik ewatr stamp in a way ... its not but it is shiney type of material ,,,costlier paper label

9,, legit kigtropin will not make you wonder wether you look better...after 5 hours you will WILL look better and you can take pictures to see the diff

10,, AL ABOVE RULES MUST CHECK POSITIVE  IN ORDER FOR KIGTROPIN TO BE LEGIT PHARMA GRADE 15 IU IN THE VIALS,, if one of those rules is not there you have BUNK kigtropin

gh15 approved jan 12 2012 /bible index/memorendrum

my gh snaps with little aluminium on the flip,but not nasty tear,so still legit?
T

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
« Reply #949 on: January 12, 2012, 08:51:17 PM »
question?? do the stamped-(not printed)  exp date 20110715  of K's  kigs that are bad, do they still mix up thicker than generic blue tops??  I know mine were sent in MID-Late December.  The tops of the vials snap off clean in professional manner and is much thicker than the ND's? I noticed some bubbles in the beginning of mixing but not many.  Any feedback appreciated
"