Author Topic: BSU game is a banger..  (Read 2908 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
BSU game is a banger..
« on: October 14, 2007, 08:42:33 PM »
This game is the shit 2 ot and BSU just scored...

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: BSU game is a banger..
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 08:44:22 PM »
Nevada's QB running all over the fucking place just ran past the CB for the TD.. DAMN!!!!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 09:03:16 PM »
Ian Johnson 4th ot run TD... THarp for TWO IT"S GOOD THARP GET"S IT OVER THE LINE ANd IT"S GOOD....

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 09:07:42 PM »
Hell yeah BSU with homegrown defense.. That;s what the fuck I am talking about.. Kid knows how to play D he fell down and got back up and made the play.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 09:13:52 PM »
Very entertaining game, but not a lot of defense.  Both teams gave up over 600 yards and nearly 70 points each.

Boise has to be concerned after giving up so much at home. 

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 09:30:56 PM »
Very entertaining game, but not a lot of defense.  Both teams gave up over 600 yards and nearly 70 points each.

Boise has to be concerned after giving up so much at home. 

It was an offensive show.. On both sides, but I will say that it was entertaining. I was biting my nails there at the end. It was a stressful game a lil more then your guys. I was a little suprised you guys had such a hard time wtih SJST.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 09:37:41 PM »
It was an offensive show.. On both sides, but I will say that it was entertaining. I was biting my nails there at the end. It was a stressful game a lil more then your guys. I was a little suprised you guys had such a hard time wtih SJST.

You guys made that freshman look like Vince Young.   :)

I'm not surprised we had trouble with San Jose.  We have been struggling all season.  Offense has not clicked yet.  San Jose had us circled on their calendar since last year.  Tomey was calling this their bowl game.  It rained the entire game.  The field was mush.  I don't know if there is a worse field in college football.  There were huge divots all over the place before the game even started.   

I was a tad more stressed watching the UH game on Friday.   :)  I think we had just as much drama.  Down by 14 points with less than 4 minutes to play.  We made some great plays to win the game.  I'm proud of our boys.  Check out the link I posted in the College Football thread showing Davone Bess' one-handed grab. 

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 11:23:36 AM »
Yeah that's a pretty sweet picture. Yeah their damn red shirt got made out to be a fricking pro. It made me sick. Our D has been questionable all year in my eyes. Even with the big wins. I think we took a big hit loosing our core LB's last year. I still cant wait till we have the big green vs. the blue and orange... Should be an exciting game. Hoepfully it's not a point giving out game.. :-X

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 11:58:25 AM »
Yeah that's a pretty sweet picture. Yeah their damn red shirt got made out to be a fricking pro. It made me sick. Our D has been questionable all year in my eyes. Even with the big wins. I think we took a big hit loosing our core LB's last year. I still cant wait till we have the big green vs. the blue and orange... Should be an exciting game. Hoepfully it's not a point giving out game.. :-X

Also . . . didn't you guys beat San Jose on a last second field goal last year at their place? 

The UH v. Boise game will be a sellout.  If not for the fact I bring my headphones to the radio broadcast, I'd probably need earplugs.   :) 

We'll be wearing black uniforms.  Glad we won't have to deal that dang blue turf.   :)

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 02:21:53 PM »

ill be there also, the Nevada game and Washington games will be great.
im not very confident we are going to do to well however. our D is horrible and Colt has been throwing picks.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 02:41:25 PM »

ill be there also, the Nevada game and Washington games will be great.
im not very confident we are going to do to well however. our D is horrible and Colt has been throwing picks.

Actually our D has been okay.  A few hiccups, and they don't hit as hard as last year, but they are making plays and scoring.  Keep in mind our average drive on offense is probably about 2 or 3 minutes, so the D is on the field a lot.  Without the Blaze Soares hit to cause the fumble (San Jose's first fumble of the season), Adam Leonard falling on the ball, and Newberry picking the ball off in OT, we probably lose that game. 

Colt definitely needs to step it up for us to win out.  The weather played a factor on Friday, but he has made some bad decisions too.  He'll be okay. 

I doubt we run the table, just because it is so hard to do, but it will be a fun ride.  If we do, it will be a huge bonus for the program in terms of recruiting.   

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2007, 06:51:34 AM »
Also . . . didn't you guys beat San Jose on a last second field goal last year at their place? 

The UH v. Boise game will be a sellout.  If not for the fact I bring my headphones to the radio broadcast, I'd probably need earplugs.   :) 

We'll be wearing black uniforms.  Glad we won't have to deal that dang blue turf.   :)

The bule field and the blue uniforms really fucks with people. Plus as you see this year they are doing color schemes in the stands and all the fans are doing it.. So every where you look it's orange and blue. One thing we do is mindfuck people who come into the stadium. We haven't lost a game their in a while.  ;D ;D ;D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2007, 08:08:57 AM »
I hate games like that. I like defense.