Author Topic: The quiet Loner's do damage.  (Read 4129 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: The quiet Loner's do damage.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 08:08:26 AM »
I consider myself a "liberal democrat" but I think pointing the finger at Sarah Palin on this is jumping the proverbial gun here

granted she is a huge dum dum but you have to be a blooming idiot to think that she wanted people to kill congress members for her

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 08:12:33 AM »
I consider myself a "liberal democrat" but I think pointing the finger at Sarah Palin on this is jumping the proverbial gun here

granted she is a huge dum dum but you have to be a blooming idiot to think that she wanted people to kill congress members for her
X2

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 09:58:40 AM »
Good thing we have many loners here but none of them quiet  :D.
Good point I assume we dont have serial killers here then.  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 10:00:46 AM »
Good thing we have many loners here but none of them quiet  :D.

hahahahahaha

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 10:04:23 AM »

But she doesn't do herself any favours when she endorses things like this:

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 10:09:41 AM »
But she doesn't do herself any favours when she endorses things like this:

this is absolutely true however you'd have to be a moron to believe that she is telling her supporters to actually kill congress people

and again I, by no means whatsoever, endorse the agenda of the Tea party........Holy shit- now i know how William Kuntsler felt

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 10:16:05 AM »

this is absolutely true however you'd have to be a moron to believe that she is telling her supporters to actually kill congress people

and again I, by no means whatsoever, endorse the agenda of the Tea party........Holy shit- now i know how William Kuntsler felt
You haven't heard the morons that call into Mike Savage, Rush Limbaugh, to C-span (both sides), you'd think you have walked into a 2nd grade classroom...it's like that dude from V for Vendetta (the tv show host)...

Due to the enormous amount of info available online, people have become more dumb, it's like going to the library and not knowing what to pick up

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2011, 10:18:14 AM »
You haven't heard the morons that call into Mike Savage, Rush Limbaugh, to C-span (both sides), you'd think you have walked into a 2nd grade classroom...it's like that dude from V for Vendetta (the tv show host)...

Due to the enormous amount of info available online, people have become more dumb, it's like going to the library and not knowing what to pick up

you know what is really funny? the fact that I know better than to have faith that people aren't that stupid

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2011, 10:35:34 AM »
I predict democrat popularity to go up by at least 8% because of this...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2011, 10:39:31 AM »
funny how the media always has to point out what a "loner" the gunman is

no shit, if he was so well liked he wouldn't have had a desire to kill so many people ::)

E
E

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2011, 10:44:26 AM »
Blame communism, not loneliness.

Some people get finally full of communist-shit and lean to desperate actions. Like this one. There is only so much communism a man can take.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2011, 10:51:40 AM »
you know what is really funny? the fact that I know better than to have faith that people aren't that stupid
The type of comments left on Yahoo news and CNN make me think that the collective IQ is far below Getbig's

and what's sad, is that these are the mofos that vote, drive, and are in the grocery store line behind you...the 6'3, 350 pound dude with the 7 day old dirty shirt with mustard and car oil stains who believes he's more American than you and that the "homosexuals" are ruining America, yet he had Jeff Gordon sign his left man boob. And doesn't like people who use "big words".

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2011, 10:53:12 AM »

Wait until you get a "real" job and pay taxes. We'll see how long you'll be a liberal democrat.

BTW I'm a moderate ? ...social liberal/ fiscal conservative
for gay marriage/pro choice ...anti fucktards anti welfare ...etc.

spinnis

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2011, 10:55:08 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 10:58:42 AM »

True. But her polarizing, inflammatory rhetoric tends to attract people who aren't very smart, reasonable or rational. Around here, I could mention names, but you know who I mean.   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 11:00:18 AM »
True. But her polarizing, inflammatory rhetoric tends to attract people who aren't very smart, reasonable or rational. Around here, I could mention names, but you know who I mean.   

It's not really any different from democrats calling republicans terrorists and alluding to violence in other comments. Both sides are pretty stupid.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 11:05:57 AM »
It's not really any different from democrats calling republicans terrorists and alluding to violence in other comments. Both sides are pretty stupid.

Yes.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2011, 11:06:13 AM »

i agree.

I want to think we live in a perfect world where people aren't that naive but, ironically, thinking like that would make me naive

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2011, 11:07:31 AM »
Wait until you get a "real" job and pay taxes.

are you implying that I don't pay taxes?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2011, 11:39:39 AM »
Ed Gein was a quiet loner.