Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: At least three shot at Texas college  (Read 13518 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: BREAKING NEWS: At least three shot at Texas college
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2013, 07:21:31 AM »
funny how all these shootings are taking place in "gun free zones"

tell us all again how more laws are going to stop this?
Anybody???

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2013, 07:23:55 AM »
Anybody???
Gun Free Zones. lol.  Imagine living in a country where you had gun free zones and you thought that was pretty normal for a civilised country.
V

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2013, 08:08:46 AM »
Gun Free Zones. lol.  Imagine living in a country where you had gun free zones and you thought that was pretty normal for a civilised country.
imagine living in a country where you had ppl who thought gun free zones would work. Imagine living in a country were ppl thought you could legislate away evil. Imagine living in a country and being completely and totally obsessed with another country so much so you posted on an Internet board about it and then claimed to be a wrestling icon ;)

Now run along tiny tit grown folks are talking

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2013, 08:15:41 AM »
If only True Amateur would have been on duty protecting that school.

;D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2013, 08:20:59 AM »
http://rt.com/usa/news/shot-texas-college-officials-529/

Do guns kill people? Or do people kill people?  :-\ :-\ :-X :-X

Officials in Houston, Texas say that several people have been shot at a local community college.

Investigators with Harris County Precinct 4 tell KPRC News that a shooting occurred at Lone Star College's North Harris campus shortly after 12 noon local time on Tuesday.

Authorities have yet to give a number in terms of subjects or victims, but deputy constables say they have at least one person detained. Additionally, a second person of interest is reported to have fled the scene and is being chased by police.

Eyewitnesses tell KTRK News that several gunshots were heard this afternoon outside of a classroom. The school has since ordered the campus and other area schools to be locked down, but the network says they believe there are at least three victims. At least one person has been taken to a local hospital, and a SWAT team has been called to the scene.

According to CNN, police are still looking for the shooter or shooters, and the identity of the one person detained has not been revealed.

Gun free zone of peace.
all drugs - TPPIIP

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2013, 08:27:26 AM »
Gun free zone of peace.

Are you  saying that the mass shooters are targeting  gun free zones ?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2013, 09:02:59 AM »
They are targeting place where they have a high probability of killing as many ppl as possible. Do you think a place where they know no guns are going to be fits the bill?

Notice how they aren't shooting up police stations...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2013, 09:26:21 AM »
Just do what you're told.

Lmfao!! That's you to a "T". :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2013, 09:28:22 AM »

I can certainly make an argument for that given the vast amount of evidence available.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2013, 09:31:30 AM »

Notice how they aren't shooting up police stations...
Do you suggest turning the Country into one big Police Station.  How Sad!
V

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2013, 09:49:52 AM »
I can certainly make an argument for that given the vast amount of evidence available.

What evidence  ???

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2013, 10:06:48 AM »
Do you suggest turning the Country into one big Police Station.  How Sad!
Wow!!! You're a bigger idiot than I have you credit for.

Please tell us all again how more legislation will prevent shootings in already legislated gun free zones

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2013, 10:31:06 AM »
Wow!!! You're a bigger idiot than I have you credit for.

Please tell us all again how more legislation will prevent shootings in already legislated gun free zones
It probably won't initially, but it may go some way to subduing the Gun Culture and eventually become effective over time.  The problem America has is a GUN CULTURE, in other words a bunch of ordinary citizens owning guns  when they don't have a need too.  Being obsessed with anything is NOT A GOOD THING, and the obsession America has with Guns appears to others as a collective psychosis.  Americans act as if they are in the middle of a warzone and imminent death is around every corner.  The question Gun Wielding Americans need to ask themselves is, WHY ARE THEY SO AFRAID?  WHY DO THEY SPEND THEIR LIVES IN PERPETUAL FEAR AND PARANOIA?  Is it because of the MEDIA and their fear mongering? Is it that Americans in general are weak people who are just easily frightened?  I don't know that their are any easy answers, but to outsiders, the verbally aggressive Gun Nutters sure do come across as massive Pussies!
V

DerrickRigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2013, 11:03:03 AM »
I work 4-5 miles away from the college campus. A skinny thug with a spotty crime record is responsible for the shootings.
B

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2013, 11:19:17 AM »
Only 3 people shot?  Pffft.  This is barely news worthy.   You got to do much better than that to make the big headlines these days.   ;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2013, 11:27:08 AM »
Anything other than single action hunting rifles should require a psychological evaluation, criminal background check, and license to own.

Guns shouldn't be made illegal, but semiautomatic guns should be extremely hard to obtain.

It won't happen overnight, but all semiautomatic guns should be pulled from store shelves, and gradually phased out over the coming decades and manufactured in very limited numbers for private sale.

The second amendment was enacted during a period when semiautomatic weapons and modern ammunition itself weren't in existence.  Our founding fathers would deem today's semiautomatic weapons/assault rifles as weapons of mass destruction.

Complete bullshit.

The 2nd Amendment was written so as the people could purchase what the military can purchase and keep us on as equal footing with any possible tyrannical regime as possible.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2013, 11:30:33 AM »

The 2nd Amendment was written so as the people could purchase what the military can purchase and keep us on as equal footing with any possible tyrannical regime as possible.
By that do you mean too keep the rednecks well armed to keep dem Nigg@s enslaved.
V

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2013, 11:34:06 AM »
Anything other than single action hunting rifles should require a psychological evaluation, criminal background check, and license to own.

Guns shouldn't be made illegal, but semiautomatic guns should be extremely hard to obtain.

It won't happen overnight, but all semiautomatic guns should be pulled from store shelves, and gradually phased out over the coming decades and manufactured in very limited numbers for private sale.

The second amendment was enacted during a period when semiautomatic weapons and modern ammunition itself weren't in existence.  Our founding fathers would deem today's semiautomatic weapons/assault rifles as weapons of mass destruction.

X2

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2013, 11:38:20 AM »
By that do you mean too keep the rednecks well armed to keep dem Nigg@s enslaved.

Not at all.

I mean that all people can be able to stop anyone who is attempting to be a tyrant.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2013, 11:56:07 AM »
Not at all.

I mean that all people can be able to stop anyone who is attempting to be a tyrant.
Some sheeple are completely content allowing the government to run every aspect of their lives. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2013, 12:27:43 PM »
Some sheeple are completely content allowing the government to run every aspect of their lives. :-\

It's quite shameful.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2013, 03:56:56 PM »
It's quite shameful.
I think it's more shameful that some people think that the 2nd amendment is about hunting, or something other than a way to put additional checks/balances on the government.

Just as the government has a series of checks and balances to keep one part of itself from taking over, we the citizens have our own system to keep the government from taking control. Anyone willing to give that up in the name of safety deserves nothing.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2013, 04:16:44 PM »
I think it's more shameful that some people think that the 2nd amendment is about hunting, or something other than a way to put additional checks/balances on the government.

Just as the government has a series of checks and balances to keep one part of itself from taking over, we the citizens have our own system to keep the government from taking control. Anyone willing to give that up in the name of safety deserves nothing.
I think it's shameful that people think they have a right not to get shot.

I mean, grow up.

Am I right?

G

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2013, 04:21:04 PM »
I think it's shameful that people think they have a right not to get shot.

I mean, grow up.

Am I right?

Weird, because I'm pretty sure it's already illegal to randomly shoot someone. Just as it is to stab someone. Or mug them. Odd.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2013, 07:45:57 PM »
any libtard want to tackle the fact that the majority of these shootings are taking place in "gun free zones"?

Carebare, E-Kunt?

Tell us again how more legislation will stop these?